Clear purse fucking

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ihumpherpurse

Clear purse fucking

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Anyone enjoy fucking see-thru purses? The funnest part is that you can see your jizz blast the purse's interior. Awesome!
drcuddles999

Re: Clear purse fucking

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Thu May 13, 2021 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

I've seen them lotsa times. They usually are for the beach, makeup, and other uses. Clear, vinyl bags are fun!! I have seen a Chanel vinyl bag, for the beach. Expensive, but fun to jizz! Want cheaper? Look on ebay. Lots of them! I work in a warehouse. The company gives makeup bags to the females to keep their stuff in. There are cameras everywhere, or i would smuggle some chick's bag into the bathroom for a quick jizzing.
Flipflopsandboots

Post by Flipflopsandboots »

ihumpherpurse wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:26 pm I've seen them lotsa times. They usually are for the beach, makeup, and other uses. Clear, vinyl bags are fun!! I have seen a Chanel vinyl bag, for the beach. Expensive, but fun to jizz! Want cheaper? Look on ebay. Lots of them! I work in a warehouse. The company gives makeup bags to the females to keep their stuff in. There are cameras everywhere, or i would smuggle some chick's bag into the bathroom for a quick jizzing.
Do you have any clear bags?