Shared your fetish with a woman

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Shared your fetish with a woman

Post by radared1 »

I was wondering if any of you had shared your fetish with another woman. Have you ever showed her how you masturbate with her purse. Have you ever asked her to masturbate you with a handbag. I am curious tell me your stories
pursecummer

Re: Shared your fetish with a woman

Post by pursecummer »

Yes I've shared my fetish with all of my old girlfriends and wife. I've never had anyone give me a pursejob but I've masturbated in front of them with their purses. They would make me clean them before they would use it in public. Some of them would clean up the dried cum themselves before using them. I have bought purses that I like and then give them as presents so that I can use them. Nothing better then being out with your wife or girlfriend and they are wearing a hot purse that you have cum all over. The best is when I've brought one of their purses to bed with us and held it between our parts and putting the strap inside her pussy. You put the whole long strap inside her and then have great sex and cum inside her and all over the strap. Then she wears the purse on her bare shoulder without cleaning the strap. That is hot
radared1

Post by radared1 »

My most exciting moment came when a friend was visiting for dinner, she was a girl I have always wanted to have sex with and I think she felt the same way towards me. We were able to get away just for a few minutes to talk and we went to the spare bedroom and closed the door. This is the room where the closet is full of handbags and high heels. After all of two minutes I unzipped and hauled it out for her to see how hard it was thinking of her. She started to breath heavily. I told her that I often had to masturbate just to relieve the pressure. She asked me how I did it. I very carefully opened the closet and took out a B Makowsky cream color handbag. It is a shoulder bag with a pockets at each end and a cell phone pocket directly in the middle of the back. I eased my big cock into the purse and started to fuck it. Her eyes glassed over and she simply stared as I pumped into the bag. She said that must feel really good, the leather and the softness. I agreed then pulled out my cock to show her how hard it was. I then put it in the cell phone pocket and slammed into the bag. While I was doing this she knows I have a thing for Red High heels and I took a heel out of the closet and put it in my mouth and started to suck on it. She got really excited but we soon had to stop before some came looking for us. I hope some day to repeat it with her. 8)
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Did u fuck her? I think the best is when u fuck a girl and a purse at the same time. Nothing better. Who's purse was it? The lady who's house it was? Did u just go into her closet and pick the purse that looked the best? What other choices of purses did u have in there? Thanks
radared1

Post by radared1 »

No, I did not make love to her. The purse was my wife's, and yes I am a dog.
zipzap_dk

Post by zipzap_dk »

My leather fetish is feminine leather all over, with a special crush for purses.
My wife dosnt share the same fetish, but she is very happy with the reaction she get, when she is wearing leather (and she does that often).
She sometimes gives me special treatments or very special treatments - like a kind of reward when she is pleased with the things i do for and/or with her.
That may include leathergloves, high-heeled shoes or boots in bed and usually leather skirts and top. Sometimes a leathertop, a leatherbluse and a leathercorset too.
Purses normally dosnt go too well with bedtime action, but when the treatment is in the "very special" category they are brought into the game aswell.
Have youre ever tried to lick a pussy under a wide leatherskirt, flanked by long high-heeled boots and with like thirty stuffed leatherpurses hangin at your neck ?
Its heaven and hell at the same time.
My wife has a couple of (girl) friends that are like really freeminded and ready to explore all aspects of sexualities and they have been involved too - usually in some kind of roleplaying game with bdsm/fetish themes. Purses are sometimes used as a restraint to prevent me from seeing or hearing whats happening next or next to me - so to speak.
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

On a birthday party about two years ago I had an overpowering experience. The friend lives already for many years in Cologne and thus it was a good opportunity to visit him there. The celebration was well visited, but I did not know most people. Still it became a very nice evening.
Immediately at first a very good-looking lady attracted my attention. Actually, it was also her sweet blue handbag and the black leather jacket which she carried. Anyhow I had the hope which I could have in the course of the evening still closer contact with this handbag. Then later I succeeded once for a short moment in touching this handbag with my hands. She lay on a sofa in the sitting room and I was alone with her for a short time. Wonderfully soft leather and a very stimulating smell after perfume. Unfortunately, I could only touch this handbag there and smell once in her. More did not go to this time. Not to this time, but........
Later in this evening I met the nice lady in the kitchen. She asked me whether I something to the smoking, would have, what I could answer to her positively. Now she would have a big desire for a joint. At last thus we have come to a longer conversation. Marihuana connects people. The nice lady.her name is Nicole, has told me a lot from her life. She had separated just from her boyfriend, and now she would be in search of new experiences. Till a few years ago, she had still worked as prostitutes, what she would make with suitable opportunity also today. Then we came to the topic "Fetishes". She has a big fetish on leather boots, and she loves it when guys on her leather boots masturbate. Generally she would find sperm and leather very exciting. Then I confessed to her that I have the same fetish for leather, and also I masturbate with pleasure on leather boots.
On it Nicole asked me whether my leather fetish also contains handbags. Upps, this was, as if one was caught by stealing. This mixture from embarrassingly touched and sexually extremely excited was an extreme cool feeling for me. I was very much shortly before an orgasm. I asked Nicole how she came on that, that I have a love for handbags. She told me that she had observed me how I had touched her handbag and that I have also smelt in her. Somebody who wants to steal only a handbag does not behave in such a way. I confessed to her on it there my special love for ladies' handbags, and that her handbag sexually excites me very much. Nicole said which she has nothing against it if a man satisfies himself with a handbag, but this fetish would be something most completely new for her. So I had to tell her everything about my handbag predilection.
Meanwhile we were alone in the kitchen. While I told about my handbag love, Nicole laid to me her handbag on my lap. She pressed her handbag against the thick bump in my jeans. Then she opened the zipper of my jeans and, finally, my hard cock might touch the soft leather. He sank formally into the soft leather of this cool handbag. I asked Nicole whether I may distribute my sperm on her handbag, but the kitchen is not the right place for it. She agreed with it and we agreed on the bathroom. I gave her the cool handbag and Nicole was very pleased with the lot of humidity, which was seen on the soft leather.
In the bathroom she has satisfied me then with her handbag. She said that it is the first time which she makes such a thing. I never will forget this. She wraped my stiff penis with her handbag, and then she has milked me. Their sweet handbag was full from my sperm, and something from my sperm had also dripped onto her leather jacket. She was very amused about that and has rubbed it with my penis on her jacket. Then she cleaned only scantily her handbag from my legacies. I asked Nicole what she now with this handbag would make. The leather had well soaked up meanwhile my sperm and this had let clear spots on it. She looked at her well fucked handbag and said which would be well ruined this. In the everyday life she could not use her handbag now any more and she will throw the handbag afterwards into the garbage, but in my look she would see, I this would not like. I answered to her, that I would find it a pity when she throw her handbag, so simply into the garbage and I would like to fuck them with big pleasure still a longer time. She said ok, I could have it therefor, but only therefor. Fuck my handbag so often you can. I assured her that I will think, besides, always of this exciting moment. In this time, she has taken her personal things out from the handbag. Nicole took my hard penis and put him into the handbag. Then she rubbed it so long until I had my next orgasm, into the inside from her handbag. After this she looked into her handbag and said, ok now she could give it away.
She left the bathroom and I still dealt for a while with my new desire object. When I came from the bathroom, Nicole had already left the celebration, unfortunately, but her handbag gives big pleasure to me till this day over and over again.

I had another experience here on the purse cumming forum. Four months ago an English lady has offered there one of her handbags to the buying. I felt this handbag as highly erotic and then have also bought them. The whole one was connected with the edition which I should fuck her handbag extensively and put the pictures of it here in the forum. The lady is a air hostess from a British airline and this handbag was one accessories of her working clothes. The lady wrote to me which she loves the pictures of fucked handbags and she wants to give for it with pleasure one of her handbags.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=46636 here can you see my pictures.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Very well presented, your story aroused me greatly, It is to bad you do not clean the leather, then you can use the bags over and over again. :D
radared1

Post by radared1 »

What about the rest of you, lets hear some stories! Unless you are to scared to tell all :lol:
pursesissy

Post by pursesissy »

yes, my wife knows. My fetish is a bit different (maybe) but I love women's purses. She has me hold or carry her bag almost all of the time. When we are out I carry her bag, when she goes out with her friends I come to hold her purse (and sometimes her friends purse(s) depending on who it is. When we go somewhere she drives and I hold her purse in my lap. I often buy her purses as gifts and she enjoys showing them off and telling everyone what a sweet husband I am for buying her so many bags. I don't get to squirt on her bags very often because I am kept in chastity to prevent such issues (I don't do much of anything without her permission). Occasionally she will let me out of my little cage, and let me rub one of her purses against my pee-pee through a pair of panties (forgot to mention that she also has me wear panties) until I come. Afterwords comes a good tongue cleaning for her bag, then the cummie panties are stuffed in my mouth for a good soaking while I properly clean and leather condition her bag.