Shared your fetish with a woman

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

broker72

Re: Shared your fetish with a woman

Post by broker72 »

yes my wife knows about my fetish for large leather bags.. though she does not share the same she does wear her large bags and pose while i masturbate and get excited as she makes squeaky leather sounds and once in a while rubs the soft leather around my ****. i do admit she has to make an effort to wear her bags to please me but she does it quite gracefully and without a fuss most times
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Any new contributors
NikkiLovesLeather

Post by NikkiLovesLeather »

Hello! šŸ˜˜ I've been watching this board for awhile as it's gotten my curiosity. At first I was thinking how awful it is to ruin purses...I cant imagine any of my purses getting ruined. But the more I think of it the more hotter it is.

My boyfriend has a thing with my purse and never said anything. I knew something about it turned him on because he was always touching it. While I've never let him use my purse I'm thinking I might incorporate it somehow in the bedroom. šŸ˜‰
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Most people with fetishā€™s are men, women are very few. To Nikki, talk to your boyfriend and ask him if it turns him on to touch or feel your leather purse. It the answer is yes then think of all the fun the two of you can have. I would like to share a bed with your and about twenty handbags as we fool around. Might not do much for you other that to have a big hard cock rubbing against you. Worth a try.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Most people with fetishā€™s are men, women are very few. To Nikki, talk to your boyfriend and ask him if it turns him on to touch or feel your leather purse. It the answer is yes then think of all the fun the two of you can have. I would like to share a bed with your and about twenty handbags as we fool around. Might not do much for you other that to have a big hard cock rubbing against you. Worth a try.
leather purse sex

Post by leather purse sex »

My girlfriend knows and she gave me the one purse of hers that I like, she has a few others I like and I fucked them a few times. I also have purses I bought when I was with my daughters mom she knew about them and let me use them during sex a few times. At first she didn't like it but once I convinced her to try she liked how the purses felt against her skin and understood why I like them, we were actually picking out new purses to use actually it was me picking them but she would approve or disapprove, when we broke up
radared1

Post by radared1 »

This has been since 2013, I hope some new people have stories to tell, lets here them.
vargasthewise

Post by vargasthewise »

My wife knows I like leather but thinks it is weird. She has given me handjobs wearing leather gloves but that is about it. Back when my daughter was in college one of her roommates and teammates was this thin little redhead I was into. Well, I was spending a week there like I did from time to time during the season to see a long homestand, and I was in their room when they decided they were going out and they all left.

Of course I went snooping and found some leather ankle boots of hers and was smelling them and feeling them when she walked back in and asked what I was doing with her boot and flat our asked if I had a foot fetish. Her ex had one and she broke up with him when he was playing with other teammates feet.

Well, I tell her I am into leather boots and enjoy playing with them but told her I was sorry. She grabbed them and I shit you not she pulled her leggins open and shoved the toe in her crotch and told me those were her faves.

I asked if I could play, and she was receptive so I pulled my member out and rubbed it on the boot. I told her that was hot or something, and guys, I whack off thinking about this moment often.

She said ā€œif you think thatā€™s hot, you canā€™t handle meā€, pushed me backward so I was sitting on the couch. She dropped her leggings and told me the other girls on the team love thick cocks and she said ā€œdo not tell a soulā€ and rode me harder and faster than anyone ever has, and she let me cum inside her which totally was a thrill. We found time to fuck every trip at least once but during the senior year she mafe up some excuse to come to my hotel for a night and we fucked like rabbits.

God the good old days. She got married last year but gave me one of the boots she played with and kept the other. She said sheā€™d remember me with them. Of course we fucked one last time before she got married and no one ever said a thing. I was impressed she never leaked it, you know how girls talk.

Now, I have a partner who is about 32, and even tho there is a 20 year age gap she loves my leather thing and will dress up for me when we meet up and expect me to perform on her wearing leather skirts She is also a redhead and her sex drive is so high she pushes me, which is hard since I can easily go 5 times a day. I love that I can be open with her and send her pics of purses and she loves the sound of me fucking the leather furniture with the leather creaking, but she loves the cumshot and will send back a grade based on the number of ropes and how far they go. I have yet to get a 10. I donā€™t know what it will take, Iā€™ve sent her a triple rope, all three going at least a footā€¦and only got a 9. Bah.

Anyway, I am sure you were not wanting an essay.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I love to hold or carry my wifeā€™s purse, she knows of my fetish but does not care for it. Sometimes she will ask me to hold her bag while she is using both her hands to check on items in a store, I do and love it. A few times she will put her purse on my lap while she drives, I told her it is not safe to put them on the floor where it could get jammed under the wrong peddle, just feeling the weight of the purse on my lap makes my cock very hard. How the rest of you?
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Any of you care to add in what and how you feel.