The Psychosis of Purse Attraction

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ihumpherpurse

The Psychosis of Purse Attraction

Post by ihumpherpurse »

So you are in public, or even at a friend or relative's house. It could happen anywhere. You see a beautiful purse on a chair, or a table, or a desk, or hanging on a hook, or wherever. You have a great attraction to the purse. You want to boink it, but there is an obstacle. The purse's owner, or someone else, is in the way. Perhaps it's a stranger, a female you never met, who owns the purse. Could you see yourself trying to flirt with her, to get friendly with her, to go out with her, just to get your hands, and your cock & balls, on or inside her purse? Sometimes having a fetish like we have with purses just drives you out of your mind. Is your purse fetish a controllable one, or is it out of control? Do you think about that purse that you've been attracted to? Do you find yourself sexually on fire for it? How far would you go for a purse, just to get your wank on with it?
leatherlover86

Re: The Psychosis of Purse Attraction

Post by leatherlover86 »

i would not say i have a purse fetish i like nice leather one's that's mainly it but in 1 of my post the brown leather maybe pleather purse it's my friends girlfriends purse whenever i see her with it i just wanna fuck it but im not going to break a friendship of me and my friiend for over 10yrs for a purse thats my 2 cents. now i im the kinda guy where if im at a friends house and everyone is sleeping then i will sneak around thats what i do when i go to a new friends house i love finding new leather to get off with. ill tell u a short story first night at my friends house a LONG time ago every one was asleep and there mom was at her boyfriends house i looked in the closet and there was a sexy womens corvette leather jacket i so jacked off with it now this was before i was into cumming on leather but every time i went over and id wait for them to all go 2 bed my friend and his brother since there mom was always at her boyfriends on the weekends i would always go back and use her jacket i regret not stealing the jacket when i had the chance to. PS sorry for the bad grammar haha not the best speller and all that
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

So, leatherlover86, you said you regret not stealing the lady's jacket. That means that you are totally into leather, not necessarily purses, but leather, and in this case, jackets. You would actually commit a crime to get your wank on with that lady's jacket. I can't say i would do the same for any woman's purse. I told of my aunt's purse in this forum plenty of times. Would i have stolen it, if after first jizzing it, and it just set my sexual loins ablaze? It would be hard to steal it, as my aunt lived about 4 miles away from me, and i was very young, and didn't have a car back then. The only way i could get to my aunt's was bus it, or have one of my parents take me, or even one of my siblings. I slept over my aunt's house before, as i liked playing with my cousins, and even though they were female, we still had fun together. I remember my aunt's purse on the bottom of her coffee table. I remember sleeping on the sofa, right next to the coffee table. I don't remember if my aunt kept the purse there when she went to bed or not. I was a good kid back then, and i am sure she had no reason to believe that i would steal money or anything out of her purse. I wouldn't steal a thing from it. I would fuck it, and drench it in cum, that's for sure! I wish i could have done that back then. I would have fucked that purse alllllllll night. It was just insanely beautiful, but the only time i got to touch it was when i was in the back seat of my sister's car that time, coming back from a family gathering. My aunt and her beautiful fuck-purse was right next to me. She dozed off, and i was trying to get the purse between my legs, to hump it. If the place we were at was a lot further away from her house, then i could imagine her going into a deep sleep, and me unzipping my pants and giving the purse a dick ride. Unfortunately she woke up before i could even get it in position to hump it. Anyway, i don't think i would have stolen it, even if it provided me with earth-moving orgasms. I would have jizzed it plenty. That's for sure!
leatherlover16

Post by leatherlover16 »

I'm on the same thinking as leatherlover86, I am only interested in leather items, especially jackets and coats but also leather bags and purses. My fetish is very strong and it affects me if I see a leather item belonging to a sexy girl, I just want it so bad. A girl I know had, what I consider, the perfect leather shoulder bag. I got to feel it a few times and the leather was immaculate. I loved that bag, I wanted it so much but never got the chance. About three years ago I made up some story to her about gathering up some bags for charity as part of some college activity, hoping she would donate her leather bag but she told me that she had given away all her unwanted bags including the leather one to a charity collection only 2 weeks before. I have to say that I was absolutely gutted, if only I had devised my plan a few weeks earlier I would have her bag. Even now, 3 years later and it sometimes plays on my mind. It was an awesome leather bag that I'll never forget.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I go thru periods when I love all leather and patent leather purse, then other times I am not interested. It must be part of the psychosis of purse attraction. I have bought so many that I really like that I do not covet any that my female friends carry. In fact I feel sorry for them because they do not choose a nicer handbag to carry. A cute girl looks good with any handbag but if she has a classy one then she becomes sexy and desirable. I know some women who have it and some who do not. As I write this I have six supper leather purses next to me. I am in the loving phase. 8)
claudius

Post by claudius »

I really like you all describing your purses and leather fetishes. It would be interesting and stimulating to have you describe in much detail what your most impactual purses looked like and were made of so that the rest of us can imagine them. Rad1 what was your first girlfriend's purses like? 8) Leatherlovers, what did those bags (or coats) look like that drove you nut? What did your aunt's purse look and would have felt like? How about your sisters vinyl bag?
I think you'll all have fun describing them to the rest of us since you don't have pictures of them...except imprinted in your brain and penis. What's your dream bag like if you don't have it yet. Thanks for sharing. :)
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

My dream bag is a purse that a woman currently owns and uses. It's like the first post of this topic, where the girl on the bus had the hot little black purse. I could imagine just shooting a monster load all over it, it dripping down the sides of it. I would love to do it without her even knowing. As mentioned a few other times on here, one of my ultimate fantasies is working in a lost & found somewhere, like maybe DIsneyland. I bet there are MANY MANY purses that get lost on the rides and other places. I'd love to be in that building where all the lost purses are stored. I would be shooting loads on all of them!!!
vito117

Post by vito117 »

I'm into big purses and leather coats myself.
I bet I've bought a dozen or so leather coats off EBAY.
Bought some stuff off yard sales too.

I prefer the long black or red leather coats ( I got turned on by them when they were THE hot style of the late 80's early 90's. An ex girlfriend wore them :twisted: )
I buy leather coats off EBAY as they go dirt cheap and delivered to your door like fuckign room service.
Same thing with big purses. I prefer the soft big leather bags. You know those trendy styles that ladies like now ?
All those zippers, compartments, hardware, straps, tassels.

I'm not into the hard patent or rigid leather bags like I see around here. Cock gets banged up on those I bet.
I like to have my cock wrapped up in a big soft leathery bag.

What turns me on is that the used bags or coats were once worn by some classy mom, grandmother, housewife, or career lady.
You can still smell the perfume on the leather coat's collar or remnants of cosmetic scents, spays, or lotions down inside the bags!
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

I love used leather handbags, also leather jackets and skits and boots, since I was an about fifteen year-old boy. I live meanwhile over 35 years with this special fetish for handbags and leather, and I have never made a little bit unlawful because of this fetish. I have never stolen something because of my sexual inclination, and I will never do it. The results originating from it, no handbag is worth that. It is ok to have a fetish, but he never may determine your life. So I would never also endanger a friendship, only for a handbag. I have given back lent, or at home forgotten handbags, always after some days. Of course after I had my fun with them. However, I have always kept found handbags. Seldom I have found something else valuable inside, and for the lady´s, her bags were gone. It is a special kick for me to fuck with such a handbag.
Still I love handbags and will also have in future my sex with them, and if I have the opportunity to fuck a handbag, I will also make this. Today it is so easy to come to the possession of a used handbag. Everywhere one can acquire them for having fun with them. Ebay, Etsy, second-hand goods stores, flea markets - there are many possibilities to acquire reasonably an exciting leather handbag. Meanwhile I have a nice collection of different handbags, and if I want to fuck one from my handbags, I take one.
Nothing looks better as a handbag covered with warm sperm. I have loved this sight from the first time, and in it nothing has changed till this day. I mean this is for a not more used leather handbag the best use. This is why I fuck with the biggest pleasure used leather handbags. Used handbags have a history, they were used by a woman in the normal life. You can recognise the tracks of the life on this handbag, an in the inside too. While I am fucking such a handbag, I think about what has experienced this handbag thus everything in the past. It is very exciting for me to rub my hard cock on the soft leather. Moreover, I love to buy handbags from many different countries. I fuck with leather handbags from the USA, Canada, Chile, Mexico, Great Britain, France, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Estonia, Poland, Czechia, Bulgaria, India, Australia. I do not have the money to visit all these countries, but thanks to Internet, I can fuck the handbags from there.
How the both sweet used leather handbags which I have bought two weeks ago in Great Britain. You can see them in my folder: three handbags imported from the UK. These are the whiteness and the blue leather handbag. I rub my penis between these both soft leather bodies, while I write this text. They feel splendidly while I am fucking them. It is this what I by handbags so much loves.
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

It's all so surreal, ya know? Who ever heard of sperm inside a handbag? Or even a guy sticking his penis inside one? Before i realized my fetish of purses, i never thought of putting my penis inside one. Of course, i developed my fetish at a very young age, about 5 years old. My sister had a tote bag that was red fabric, but it had a white leather or vinyl trim around the bottom part. It was hot! I just looked at it one day and my eyes lit up. I wanted to put my penis inside it. Then i saw my mom, sisters, friends, family members, classmates, and practically every other female carrying purses. They were HOT purses. VERY nice on the eyes. I wanted to hump the purses! I wanted to be a pursehumper, and i stalked females, eyeing their purses. I remember when i was in middle school, a girl in the seat in front of me had a nice looking purse hanging on the chair. I was ballsy back then, because i kept always trying to kick it off onto the floor. I never thought in my mind, not once, of how i woud mess with her purse. I just wanted the purse on the ground, so i could mess with it. I know the girl was mad that i kept kicking at her purse. She never told on me. I would have had a lot of explaining to do to the teacher, or even to the principal. I almost did the same thing with my cousin's hot purse while in middle school. I was over at her house, and she had it on the sofa in the livingroom, and i kept trying to kick it over to me. I don't know what i would have done if i did get it in my hands. I know i wouldn't have humped or fucked it right then and there, with a few other people in that living room. It was demented, psycho shit, because i knew i wanted the purse in my hands, but i also knew that there were others in the room, others in the classroom, others around, and things didn't add up. That includes my aunt's purse which i told the story of a few times on this website. I was in the backseat of my sister's car, with my aunt on one side, and me on the other, and her purse right between us. She nodded off, and i was trying to get the purse in position to hump. I wanted to get on that purse, to ride it! I didn't think, at the time, that my sister's driving, and she does have a rear-view mirror, and can see what i'm doing back there. That's the insane part that i'm sure we fellas that frequent this website, and this forum, go through with our purse fetish. I go into thrift stores, and head right on over to the purse section, and there are some people looking at me, wondering "why is a guy looking at purses?" I had a "gay" comment directed towards me by a few people over the years, but not many. I didn't care, though. NOTHING is going to stop me from getting my hands on a purse or two, or multiple ones. I am going to bring purses up to the counter, and pay for them, and walk out with them, and who's going to stop me? I did so last night. I walked into the thrift store i always go to, i grabbed a purse after looking at a few of them, and i paid for it, and left. I did get a few comments here and there, but it's something i always go through. I don't care. If i want to buy a purse, to take home and wank with, i'll do it. I would love it if i bought a purse that a woman really wanted, and she was angry. That would make my day!!