The Psychosis of Purse Attraction

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Re: The Psychosis of Purse Attraction

Post by radared1 »

Just reviewed the articles, I was wondering if any other members care to tell us their stories. My first few bags were soft vinyl bags the girls of my young age were carrying. Then in high school, a girl who was well developed carried a barrel bag, black smooth leather and I really became excitied when I was near it. We went for a ride at a carnival thru the love tunnel and she pressed her handbag into my cock which was fully erect and I was in heaven. Soon I would buy purses for my mom, not carrying if she liked them or not because I loved them and I would fondle and cum on them. Then as I got older I would buy my girlfriends purses that I found to be sexy. Soon I was buying them for my self and hiding them in my apartment for when I needed some sexual release. To each his own. I favor large soft leather handbags either shoulder or hobo style. I do have some large soft leather clutches which feel so good up under your arm or under your cock and balls. I do not care for cloth bags or ones with all kinds of embellishments. I too have gone into thrift stores but unless you are there when the stock is put out they get picked over rather fast.
broker72

Post by broker72 »

I have a love for leather especially large soft leather bags. The bigger the better for me. Very clearly remember in school 2 teachers carried sexy large soft leather bags and I would follow them out of class after the lecture to try and touch the soft leather of their big bags. One had a large black leather bag with a round base that was always fully stuffed so it always looked shiny and soft. The other had a darkish brown oversized leather bag and she was short in height so when she wore it the bag looked even larger on her. Offlate I keep buying bags for my wife and she graciously obliges me sometimes by posing with multiple bags. I somehow get a feeling that she has now started liking them as well. However whenever I see a lady carrying a sexy bag I most definitely stare albeit subtly but nonetheless. I try and get near her to touch the leather and feel it. Once a lady who was sitting next me was carrying a large bag and somehow inadvertently her bag was creaking as she moved. I was rock hard hearing the sound of the leather and could see it was an expensive soft leather bag. I love the bag Claudius shows on here. Wish to see more and more of such bags. They are really my type and I have a huge fetish for such bags. Since we are all home why don’t we do a little more of bag pictures sharing . Since we are a small community it would be nice to see big leather bags others have. Big shout out to Claudius and radared
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Common you purse lovers, how about you?
vargasthewise

Post by vargasthewise »

OK, I'll play. My fondness for leather started before kindergarten, climbing on chairs and rubbing the little nub on the leather as I went up and found it felt good. I had a little friend in kinder that sat across from me who would come over and we'd play doctor (parents just left us alone back then) and she liked me to squeeze her neck, so that's how that little thing started, but it evolved. Yes, I love to play with and jizz all over leather items, furniture, whatever, but only in absence of the real thing...so I'd say I have a real big thing for sex in general, solo or with a playmate.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

vargasthewise wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:37 am OK, I'll play. My fondness for leather started before kindergarten, climbing on chairs and rubbing the little nub on the leather as I went up and found it felt good. I had a little friend in kinder that sat across from me who would come over and we'd play doctor (parents just left us alone back then) and she liked me to squeeze her neck, so that's how that little thing started, but it evolved. Yes, I love to play with and jizz all over leather items, furniture, whatever, but only in absence of the real thing...so I'd say I have a real big thing for sex in general, solo or with a playmate.
Wishin i had a female in my younger years that i could play doctor with. I hung around 4 cuties in my neighborhood back when i was 10. Two of them i had quite the boner for. Wishin i coulda bedded them both back then!! There was a blondie that i still think about these days. She was adorable!! I didn't do a purse hunt of their mom's closet when i was over their houses, but looking back in hindsight, i wish i would have! I probably woulda found purses to jizz.
vargasthewise

Post by vargasthewise »

ilovepursesandpumps wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:02 am Wishin i had a female in my younger years that i could play doctor with. I hung around 4 cuties in my neighborhood back when i was 10. Two of them i had quite the boner for. Wishin i coulda bedded them both back then!! There was a blondie that i still think about these days. She was adorable!! I didn't do a purse hunt of their mom's closet when i was over their houses, but looking back in hindsight, i wish i would have! I probably woulda found purses to jizz.
Kelly. I still remember her...she was singlehandedly responsible for my neck fetish...and my dad always thought I had a thing for her, i mean as a 5 year old I don't know...but I loved her one body part. And her brother cut the side of her neck one day and I hit him...about as hard as a 5 year old could hit but I hit him anyway.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Brought this back up to hear from some of your new stories from the new members. Go for it.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

It is summer now, hot hot hot, but the best time to find purses on sale. Lots of garage sales and you never know what someone is willing to sell or get rid of. I found a buy, big soft black leather shoulder bag for three dollars. They were moving and having a moving sale, my gain! I was asked if it was for my wife, I had my wedding ring on, but I said I don’t know I might keep it for myself. She smiled at me. It would have been fun if she had asked me additional questions, maybe she would like to see what I would do with the purse, LOL