masturbate with Aunt's leather brown purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Re: masturbate with Aunt's leather brown purse

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I only can imagine the leather purse my aunt carried on her shoulder all the time, and the shortcoming of not being able to fuck it! I lie in bed at night sometimes, wishing i could have sent a jizz load up into that purse!! I would have creamed every compartment, every zipper, every stitch of that purse!!! Multiple times!! Theshortcomings of life, and not being able to rewind time, is profound. :( I slept over my cousins' house several times when i was a kid! I slept on their couch! i know she kept that purse on the bottom of their coffee table, right next to the couch! I coulda simply waited til they decided to turn in for the night, which was after the local news. I would go into the bathroom, to put my PJ's on, and woulda grabbed some hand lotion. If they did not have any, i would have grabbed vaseline, or even hair rinse. I would then walked back into the living room. Then, i woulda spread the sheet and blankets out onto that couch. Then, i woulda lied down, giving things a little time, maybe 10-15 minutes or so, to make sure everyone else fell asleep. Then, i woulda made my move. I reach down, grab the purse in all it's glory, and bring it up to the couch. I woulda pulled my underwear and my pj bottoms off. Then, i woulda laid back, putting the purse on my boner. I woulda then applied the lubricant to the purse. Finally i woulda unzipped the purse's compartments. Hoping it woulda had a leather or vinyl interior. I woulda applied the lube to the interior, if it was a leather or vinyl one. You know what would come first! Sexually penetrating that purse! I woulda came in such a short amount of time, flooding the interior lining. Had it had no interior leather or vinyl lining, i woulda fucked the exterior!! I just know i woulda creamed that purse!!!
raghu_88

Post by raghu_88 »

I just Jerked off my aunts purse!!!!!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

great photo, any one else have any to share?
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

hot leather purse
aboudy

Post by aboudy »

hot leather purse please more pic and div
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

I have one very close to that one. The leather is awesome!
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

raghu_88 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:28 am I just Jerked off my aunts purse!!!!!!!
HOT!
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

That last pic of that quilted bag is unreal!!!!!! It's got the look!!!! Send your lovin all over it!
olallacd

Post by olallacd »

raghu_88 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:28 am I just Jerked off my aunts purse!!!!!!!
i love this texture of material , lovely to lick and cum over
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Need more of you to respond, in writing or if you can post a picture too.