masturbate with Aunt's leather brown purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

classicleatherpurse

masturbate with Aunt's leather brown purse

Post by classicleatherpurse »

The other day on Valentines Day, i had the great opportunity to have a wonderful masturbation session with
my aunt's leather brown purse. My aunt was visiting for the day & decided to take just her wallet with her into
town to go shopping. I noticed that she left her brown leather purse on the kitchen table, so i grabbed her purse
and ran upstairs to my bedroom and locked the door to have privacy! i immediatley pulled down my underwear
and started to rub my penis on the brown soft leather. Ohhhh my aun'ts nice brown leather purse felt so fuckin' wonderful
and i was in ecstasy! It was a great Valentines Day gift for me masturbate with my aunt's sexy leather purse.
Leatherbaglover

Re: masturbate with Aunt's leather brown purse

Post by Leatherbaglover »

Wonderful pictures and an unusual opportunity :D .I can feel with you, and I would have made exactly the same with her handbag :twisted: :lol: . About two years ago, one of my aunts was for a visit, in my home. She visited me for some days. I was hot immediately on her leather handbag. Then, finally, on the third day I had luck. My aunt was not at home and her handbag lay on her bed. I have taken them to me immediately and extremely have had exciting sex with this handbag. :D
100_0947a.jpg
100_0948a.jpg
100_0949a.jpg
100_0950a.jpg
100_0951a.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
classicleatherpurse

Post by classicleatherpurse »

Oh yes! It is the most exciting feeling to secretly fuck the leather purses of relatives without them knowing...hehehe.
i can see that you had great pleasure to rub your penis on your aunt's beautiful, oh so soft leather purse!
Thank you for sharing your passion & devotion of leather purse fetish.
Have fun & enjoy those sexy leathers...
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

very nice pictures
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Love the pictures, the black bag looks so good and fuckable. Next time really unload on it a couple of times. :D
radared1

Post by radared1 »

even though this is a couple of years old it is still a total turn on.. nice job leather bag lover.
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

radared1 wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:05 pm even though this is a couple of years old it is still a total turn on.. nice job leather bag lover.
Oh, I remember with big pleasure to this leather handbag :D :D
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

that is quite a display of pent-up sexual excitement! Awesome job!
plover1300

Post by plover1300 »

Such a beautiful brown Coach bag. I envy you. I hope you had time to cum more than once. Did you get any cum shots? We'd love to see those.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

anybody else have such good luck?