Purse fetish

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Re: Purse fetish

Post by radared1 »

This thread started way back in 2012, I waS WONDERING how many of you still play with them on a daily basis, I do
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Have any of you found a leather purse you could use to give you relief from seed buildup. LOL it is good for your health.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

radared1 wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:38 am Have any of you found a leather purse you could use to give you relief from seed buildup. LOL it is good for your health.

Yes! DSB (Deadly Sperm Backup) is quite a health danger! I have literally hundreds of purses that relieve such a malady.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Do any of you like buttery soft leather clutches, or maybe a pillow soft leather bag like the coach tabby? I enjoy them all, love how the patent leather tote bag feels against my body es. When it is cold
classicleatherpurse

Post by classicleatherpurse »

Radared1, ooh the buttery soft leather purses from the 80s and 90s are fricken amazing to fuck and it only takes seconds for my cock to stiffen up and I love it when I'm about to spew my seeds on ultra smooth soft leather. Aggh fuck yea! My hard cock especially loves to wrap the super silky fabric of the leather around and rub it up n' down so fast like I am having my way with a horny babe. Ahhh....oooh... ugh! Fuckin' A !!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

How many of you use just one purse to cum on? How many of you like to play with multiple purses at the same time. Do you like to put the straps over your shoulders while you put one between your legs? Do you love to feel the leather and fondle the leather?
broker72

Post by broker72 »

radared1 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:49 am How many of you use just one purse to cum on? How many of you like to play with multiple purses at the same time. Do you like to put the straps over your shoulders while you put one between your legs? Do you love to feel the leather and fondle the leather?
Yes love to feel the soft leather and wear the other on my shoulder.. stand in front of the mirror and enjoy the reflection of the shiny soft leather
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Some of you who have not contributed, tell us one of your stories, how you became a purse lover? Or how you found and loved your first purse. Or how you had a close call or were caught masturbating with her purse. How about if she knows of your fetish and plays along with it? I think it would be nice if a sexy woman would taker her leather bag and put it on my lap while we were in the car. Or even better unzip my jeans and pull my cock out the rub the bag on my cock. Come on some of you have more to share.,
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Bump
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Christmas is upon us and I would like those of you to share your most recent experience. Did you buy one at a consignment store, or did you use a persons personal purse. How about did you go to a department store and look and feel them. Please share with us.