Purse fetish

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Purse fetish

Post by radared1 »

I was wondering how many of you love to play with and fuck leather purses? Do you do so each and every day or do you only do it on occassions. How do you do it, do you carry one with you in your vehicle to play with while you drive? Do you like to take multiple purses and fuck them all at once? Tell me what you like and how you do it. 8)
malcolmwasher30

Re: Purse fetish

Post by malcolmwasher30 »

I love fucking purses i fuck many i ussally lay the bag on the ground then lay on top like u would fucking a lady then i thrust my cock back and forth on. The leather till i cum on it i love to fuck my roommates purse when shes asleep and leaves it out the thougght that i could be busted turns me on
knelson692012

Post by knelson692012 »

As often as I can. 1 - I love to crossdress so I have several. 2 - I am married and when the wife is asleep, I grab hers from the table and jerk off on it. The great thing is the shopping. I shop with me in mind, then when she does it use it anymore, I use it often 8)
classicleatherpurse

Post by classicleatherpurse »

I usually masturbate once a day and every night before i go to bed with my older sister's black leather pocketbook on my bed. I get a major erection when i rub my penis on her nice leather pocketbook. The quality of the leather is so good because my sister bought that bag when she visited Italy in 1993. It is definetely my favorite leather purse to fuck.
Even the long strap is so sleek & sexy and gives me a boner. I am in awe and ecstasy just thinkin' about it. :D :P
radared1

Post by radared1 »

tell some of your most memorable stories, how you first got caught or the sexiet purse you have fucked.
purselover

Post by purselover »

I fuck purses daily. I do them multiple times. I buy more purses almost every weekend. I buy them secondhand, from thrift stores, and online. I take five or six purses and hang them on my shoulders, and then i'll put a purse just above my cock, and a purse between my legs, and lately, i've put the opening of a purse on my face and breathed in the perfumy-fabricy-leathery scent. I also put beach balls inside the pursex and inflated them. I ride them that way on my bed. I also put purses in my sweatpants and sleep with them snuggly. I also put each leg in the straps, and pull the purse up to my cock sometimes. I love to get very intimate with my purses. When they have a leather or vinyl interior, i put some sort of lubricant, like hand lotion, inside the purse and then shove my cock in there. I then zip up the purse, about 97% closed. I then thrust in and out of that opening until i bust a nut inside the purse. If only the female that used to own one of my purses could see her former purse, all wet and gooey inside, or see my straddling it. It would be a dream cum true!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

great story, how about the rest of you? Lets hear some more great stories/ 8)
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

I love softy really leather handbags from the seventies and eighties years. During these years the most cool handbags have been produced, and my passion is just to fuck such handbags. So in the middle of the seventies years i had my first sexual contacts with various leather handbags and i must say, i have liked it. This has also not changed until today! At that time i have thumped so bit by bit the handbags of my whole female relationship. They carried all her handbags with one, or several sperm inserts in public. Especially the handbags of my mothers have soaked up a lot of sperm. This was a very cool time for me, but it has been long ago. At least, i could preserve some of these leather handbags before the garbage. As well as the soft grey leather handbag which i fuck at the moment. I love to press my hard humid cock in the soft leather, and to rub the handbag bit by bit with my juices. Then the leather feels even softer. It´s a old 80th leatherbag from my aunt. She died some month ago, and i could get all her handbags. Two big packages with more than 30 handbags, and i will fuck them all completely of pleasure and send my sperm inside them.
What i also very love is, to fuck the handbags of carefree women. In well visited bars and on private partys, i more often had sometimes the opportunity to fuck an unobserved handbag. The risk, to be discovered, makes whole so incredibly hotly and thrilling. Luckily till present it does not happen, but the orgasm in such a handbag is indescribably nice. Once, i will never forget, a lady has probably noted what had happened with her handbag. It was on a party at my home where i found this beautiful white handbag in my kitchen. She was laying under a table and i was alone with her. I sent a nice load of sperm inside the bag.Cool handbag. I would have further used with pleasure however, did not go just. Then some hours later there was some excitement. The lady had probably noticed was a little more humid the inner life of her handbag than usual, and must also have touched with her hand in my legacy. Ok, she was drunken and nobody wanted to give to her assertions so properly to faith. Nevertheless, sex with her handbag, was too improbably for the other guests. So she want go home and i called for a taxi, to bring her at home. Then the taxi also came sometime later. I have accompanied this lady still up to the front door. Meanwhile she had also calmed down again and we could talk a few more minutes. I asked them what, actually had happened and the lady told me about her suspicion which somebody would have masturbated in her handbag. I acted of course thus as if i was surprised of it very much and i asked the lady how she came then to the suspicion. Internally i was excited very much and my cock grew and grew. She said to me which seemed the smell in her handbag to her very suspicious and an old piglet some indecent things with her handbag has made. Moreover, it would do them very much pity around this nice handbag. I was whole shortly before an orgasm. Meanwhile the taxi had also arrived. I wanted to say goodbye to her there she suddenly said, "I hope this the guy who had done this, had a big fun with my handbag. The amount of the sperm would speak anyway for it". Then she went to one of the garbage tonnes which stood beside us on the sidewalk and she threw her handbag in one of these garbage tonnes. I was a little bit shocked about this, but also extremely excites. Then i have still waited to the taxi out of sight was, and saved this handbag before the waste dump. Later on this day, the garbage disposal was indicated. In the house hall I have opened first the handbag. Their whole make-up stuff still was there inside, and the lady was right. It smelt very strongly of fresh sperm from the inside of the handbag. I have still introduced there and then my hard pulsating cock in the handbag and already after few seconds a new load of sperm in her distributes.
Now this is more than two years ago, but in certain distances i fuck the handbag over and over again with pleasure. The recollection of this cool experience makes the sex with this handbag over and over again to a special experience.
I love to buy used handbags via Internet. This enables to me to buy handbags from all over the world, easily. Also leather jackets, leather boots and leather gloves. At the moment i fuck some American leather handbags which i have bought by means of Etsy. Under it is an absolutely soft leather handbag of Aigner. Also i have leather handbags from Germany ( the most of cause ), France, Italy, Canada, U.K., Denmark, Poland, Russia, Spain, Ireland, Czechia, Austria, Suisse and Australia. I promise you, they all are fucked with love.
Sometimes i also sell a well fucked handbag again by means of Ebay. To know somewhere a woman that carries a handbag, fucked by me, if is a cool imagination. Meanwhile there are only here in Germany more than 50 ladies who carry without it to knowledge, a handbag fucked by me.
So, i think my soft leatherbag from Aigner is ready to get some sperm from me. Will say bye, bye :wink:

purselover

Post by purselover »

I tell you all, get a purse and put a beach ball inside it, then inflate it. Put it in your sweatpants when you go to bed at night. It will be so soft in the morning! You just bounce on it, or just press your hardness onto it. It feels so spongy! Put it between your legs and ride it! That purse is so warm and soft. Use your wife's/girlfriend's purse, or as leatherbaglover said, a purse belonging to someone you don't know, like found at a party. You just lovingly ride the purse, especially if it's a big purse! Your seed gushes all over the purse, and you smile from ear to ear! Clean the seed off a leather purse, because it will do very bad things to leather.
malcolmwasher30

Re: Purse fetish busted

Post by malcolmwasher30 »

On saturday i got busted my roommate was having cones outside uss she takes ages and many times i snuck into her room and fuckd her bag last saturday i was halfway through fucking her bag i suddenly heard a voice say what the fuck are u doing she was so mad and left the house im gonna miss fucking her white guess bag but man it was embarresing getten cuaght and abused lol