Purse fetish

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pursecummer

Re: Purse fetish

Post by pursecummer »

Hot! Show pics!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Brought this back, who has a new story to share. I myself have a black leather coach bag that I have stuffed with plastic bags, it is so full it and soft I love to stroke it every day as I drive to work. It is the softest feeling and when you slide you cock on it you will feel a tingle deep inside of you and then you will shoot off. I love the feeling.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

:D Brought this back, who has a new story to share. I myself have a black leather coach bag that I have stuffed with plastic bags, it is so full it and soft I love to stroke it every day as I drive to work. It is the softest feeling and when you slide you cock on it you will feel a tingle deep inside of you and then you will shoot off. I love the feeling.
lovespurses

Post by lovespurses »

That sounds like a great deal of fun
radared1

Post by radared1 »

HOW ABOUT SOME MORE STORIES FROM ALL READERS.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

malcolmwasher30 wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:05 pm I love fucking purses i fuck many i ussally lay the bag on the ground then lay on top like u would fucking a lady then i thrust my cock back and forth on. The leather till i cum on it i love to fuck my roommates purse when shes asleep and leaves it out the thougght that i could be busted turns me on

Please give us some insight on how you fuck your roommate's purse. I LOVE the sound of this! Like is it always on the kitchen table, coffee table, hanging on her doorknob to her bedroom, or on a nightstand, or in her room? I have snuck inanimate objects and fucked them over the years, but the odds of me being caught were practically zero.
classicleatherpurse

Post by classicleatherpurse »

Ohh, I just had a great chance to masturbate with my sister's leather pocketbook. And of course as always, my cock became so hard as I had cummed on my sister's very smooth leather. I always enjoy fucking her leather pocketbook so much!!! Aghhhh, ohhhh, loud moans...ooooh fucking feels so great!!!
classicleatherpurse

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
classicleatherpurse

Ooooh I just love so much to rub my hard Dick on my sister's ultra smooth leather purse!! Agghh, it feels so fuckin' great!!! Hehehee, I just enjoy thrusting my penis into the main pocket of her leather purse!! Woohoo!! It feels damn good and as I get a major boner every time I see that fine leather pocketbook hanging on her bedroom doorknob. It was there earlier this evening while she was out visiting a neighbor down the street. So I grabbed her Italian leather purse and pulled down my pants and started to stimulate myself with her very nice leather purse!!! I must have boinked that pocketbook a million times and still to this day enjoy giving her leather purse a great fuck!!!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I have a white MK purse, very soft leather hobo. On the ends of the purse are two pockets for what ever a woman wants to put in them. On the back side is a slot for a cell phone slit which I have used as a pocket pussy. Love the way it feels to have my cock sliding in and out of it.
I too have many handbags all leather or patent leather and some PVC ones. I too like to use my own but there is something more exciting to use a woman’s own bag. The weight of it, the soft leather, the smell of perfume or the smell of new leather.