Purse fetish

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

broker72

Re: Purse fetish

Post by broker72 »

Yes I share the same passion and love for leather bag’s especially large ones made of soft and shiny leather! Unfortunately cannot come across more like us who can share our love and passion! Wish I could meet more people who love leather ! Am sure there are many out there
claudius

Post by claudius »

I thought I'd recall a really great time in the past with purses. 8) I was in college and drove a motor
cycle most places. I'd often take on my girlfriend, later to become my wife, on these rides. At that
time I would have her carry large, soft leather or pvc purses which we both shared and put our stuff
in together. I guess you can already see where this is going. She'd put the purse in my crotch and hold
it tight against me with her arms around me. That, and the vibration of the cycle, meant of course that
I had a raging hard-on on every trip with her! I get hard even now just thinking about it.

More stories from the rest of you?
radared1

Post by radared1 »

How about an update group
lovingpursesnpumps

Post by lovingpursesnpumps »

has anyone here bought a purse online, from ebay, poshmark, etc. and you saw the pic of the female who sold it to you, and she was really pretty? I have, and it makes me wanna REALLY get the bag in the mail so i can jizz it!!

anyone wanna add something to this?
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Happy New Year! Time to go and get it off with a sexy leather or vinyl bag, whatever floats your boat.
lovingpursesnpumps

Post by lovingpursesnpumps »

I will go to a consignment store soon. it has been forever since i last been to one. i will be sure to have a couple hundred bucks on me so i can buy a good purse, or some good ones! Maybe a Marc Jacobs, or a Coach, or a Rebecca Minkoff, or two. I used to be heavily into the Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Bag (MAB), and the one a bit smaller, the MAB Mini. I had about 15 or so at one time. I bought them online, used, but they are comfy bags to get horny with. I l've recently gotten back into them. The one MAB Mini i keep getting snuggly with is a black leather one. It has a beach ball inside it, and i inflated it where the purse is firm, and it's so fun to ride that purse! I wanna buy a few more MAB Minis. Maybe 1 or 2 more on friday! I can't wait!