Purse fetish

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Mistress Gill

Re: Purse fetish

Post by Mistress Gill »

I will be selling my purse after Christmas as I have a new one
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Tell us about them. Describe them or put a photo on for us
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

radared1 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:49 am How many of you use just one purse to cum on? How many of you like to play with multiple purses at the same time. Do you like to put the straps over your shoulders while you put one between your legs? Do you love to feel the leather and fondle the leather?
that depends on the purse. Tiny ones with long straps is worn sometimes for a longer time then sooo wet and slippery inside
biger ones i use often in bed to fuck them, lay them between my legs and on my cock and i start to fuck them
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Hi
Do any of you have any stories to ADD, i love both used and new leather or patent leather bags. Some vegan bags are OK too. My current fav’s are one I bought on line at ebay and it has the previous owners faint perfume smell. It really makes me hard when I inhale the scent.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Today is the first of March, just finished enjoying 8 leather purses, and 1 red leather high heel. While drapped in purses and a big one between my legs, I took a red leather heel and put it in my mouth and was able to get it all the way in to the back of my mouth. While I was doing this I was rubbing my cock on the big purse between my legs and it felt really good. The other purses were under both arms and hanging around my neck. Just feeling all that leather rubbing on my caused me to have a big explosion. Hope some of you have too.
broker72

Post by broker72 »

Wow! Lovely to hear someone discuss bags! This forum is so dead otherwise
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

broker72 wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:15 pm Wow! Lovely to hear someone discuss bags! This forum is so dead otherwise
yes sir!!!! we need to think of more creative ways to discuss purses, so lots more people join the website!!!! there are almost 7 billion people on this planet we are spinning on!!! there has to be many more guys (and gals) who have a purse fetish, and who wanna masturbate with purses!!!!!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Let’s get some more people to respond instead of the big money trying to get you to go to their site.
broker72

Post by broker72 »

Which is the other paid site for purse lovers? We see so many posts on boots but not on bags! I wonder why! If others not interested let a few of us form a sub group and enjoy each other’s purses
radared1

Post by radared1 »

My love of leather purses continues at full speed ahead. I bought two more tonight and excited to get them and I am currently leading on a coach bag. Need to slow down to save some money but it is hard to do. Does anybody else share the way I love leather bags?