How you started to cum handbags

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

leatherdog420

Re: How you started to cum handbags

Post by leatherdog420 »

hot
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Does anyone else have a story to add to this. I still love to use them on a daily basis, love the feel of the leather on my cock.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

radared1 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:44 pm Does anyone else have a story to add to this. I still love to use them on a daily basis, love the feel of the leather on my cock.
I want to use leather bags, but a few times, I have used vinyl, and that can be a bad thing, as the chemicals can leach into your junk and really cause issues.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I played with 7 black supple smooth leather purses this morning. I love to feel them, fondle them and rub myself all over them. Before you know it that familiar tingle indicates a release of good fluids. Hope others enjoy also.
ClaireR

Post by ClaireR »

for me it was around 13 or 14 when my step-sister had some friends over for the weekend. They were in college and when the left to go out, I rummaged through their things. One of them had a gray leather bag and I was rubbing it over my hard dick when all of a sudden, I just spurted all over it. Since then it has been non-stop action. When I went to college, I had several girl-friends that knew of my bag fetish.
vargasthewise

Post by vargasthewise »

I was more of a leather lover. I had a chair that was fluffy leather that I'd use the cushion of, but in high school and college I found a white soft purse of my mother and used it, which started me into smaller items I could stuff in my pants and feel the leather at night. As an older guy, I was still more into big leather cushions I could straddle and hump, but I finally started cumming purses in my 30s...but only big soft bags I can really use for hard fucking.