Gloved Blowjob Pics

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

skirtguy

Re: Gloved Blowjob Pics

Post by skirtguy »

have to say your wife is so hot and love the way she wears her sexy clothes and gloves while she pleasures you

well done and thanks for sharing
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

I think, she has a lot of pleasure too.
It looks great to see her having fun!!!!!!
kingmaker

Post by kingmaker »

The hottest thing i've ever seen on this forum! Man you are so lucky, can only imagine how good the leather glove blowjobs feel! Any chance of a few more featuring the thigh boots or pumps?
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

I only can imagine it while I give myself a gloved handjob, but it is much more excyting when you do not know what is next.
It´s a special sense of skin when she wears gloves
frenbalatasi

Post by frenbalatasi »

oh my god!! You are fantastic, thanks for the post..
KIDGLOVES48

Post by KIDGLOVES48 »

will cum for her all day long. am so hard and throbbing for her right now
missinglisaleather

Post by missinglisaleather »

If only there was still a way to purchase some clips. If she made an onlyfans she would have so many subscribers. Those recents pictures of her are such a tease!!
Brause11

Post by Brause11 »

missinglisaleather wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:20 pm If only there was still a way to purchase some clips. If she made an onlyfans she would have so many subscribers. Those recents pictures of her are such a tease!!
Hi missinglisaleather, I just sent you a pm...
Brause11

Post by Brause11 »

I did some search on the net about lisa-leather (clips4sale, ...) and I discovered that she almost disppeared. Does anybody know why?

I have 5 clips of her in my archive and a lot of pictures, but it would be great to trade some material of her...
usher111

Post by usher111 »

Brause11 wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:22 am I did some search on the net about lisa-leather (clips4sale, ...) and I discovered that she almost disppeared. Does anybody know why?

I have 5 clips of her in my archive and a lot of pictures, but it would be great to trade some material of her...
I have DM’ed you :)