Lucky boy!

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Crossbody_lover

Re: Lucky boy!

Post by Crossbody_lover »

So the fun continues!

I came home on Friday night to find a beautiful new outfit hanging on my wardrobe door. Importantly, this handbag was hanging with it: https://www.wardow.com/uk/pinko-love-la ... 4q-uk.html

I excitedly asked if they were for me and the answer was: "Yes, well no. They are for Sarah. But if she wants it tomorrow, she will have to earn it as it was quite expensive". All a bit cryptic, but I played along expecting Sarah might have to do have to do some light housework or something like that. Anyway, we went to bed later and I dreamt of the things that I would do with that bag once I get my hands on it properly.

In the morning we woke up and had some breakfast before my wife said, right, it is time to get Sarah ready. No problem. I rushed upstairs and got into the new clothes, but the handbag was not there, which I thought was a bit odd. She came up to sort out my makeup and I asked where the bag was as I can't wait to hold it. She smiled and said, as I told you, you are going to have to earn this one.

As she just about finished getting me ready the doorbell went. Who could that be I panicked. Clearly I can't have visitors right now. But there was no sign of panic in her eyes. She just calmly gave me the finishing touches and a quick brush through my wig then went down to see who it was.

I hoped it was the postman or some such and we could get back to what she had planned quickly, but was mortified when I heard her invite the person in and they were happily chatting away in the kitchen.

After a few minutes, she shouted up, "Sarah, are you joining us?" I didn't know what to say, so just said nothing at all. "Don't you want your new handbag?", came next. I just didn't know what to say or do, but I knew I wanted the bag badly, so eventually plucked up the courage to go downstairs.

The click clack of my new cream, leather, stiletto Mary-Janes on the wood floor gave away that I was coming, and the speed presumably indicated my hesitance, but eventually I made it into the kitchen.

"Hi Sarah! This is Mark", she said, "a friend of mine from work. Mark, this is Sarah, the girl I told you about".

Anyway, long story short, it turns out it is amazing what lengths I will go to for a new handbag. It was a fun day and I now have a lovely new handbag for my collection. Suffice to say, I earned it... 😉