Högl Pumps

Shoe jobs and everything else.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Uwe

Re: Högl Pumps

Post by Uwe »

hogl wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:52 am New in my collection today. I bought from a nice girl her Hogl ankle boots. They keep company with these patent leather pumps. Also, they are the right size for me, so they will have incredible adventures. I'll probably create a new theme in shoe cumming forum for my collection.
Wunderschön die Heels, edel und geschmackvoll.
Danke fürs einstellen.

Gruß Uwe
vector

Post by vector »

The boots are beautiful! Reminds me of the Jeffrey Campbell Everly that my ex used to wear, always barefoot and the leather was worn super soft.
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

hogl wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:52 am New in my collection today. I bought from a nice girl her Hogl ankle boots. They keep company with these patent leather pumps. Also, they are the right size for me, so they will have incredible adventures. I'll probably create a new theme in shoe cumming forum for my collection.
the left one are soooo horny
i have some to wear and some to fuck and give them lots of loads
Uwe

Post by Uwe »

Der Postbote hat mal wieder was nettes gebracht..... Pumps in Glattleder
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Uwe

Post by Uwe »

und Ballerinas in Wildleder
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

Uwe wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:01 am Der Postbote hat mal wieder was nettes gebracht..... Pumps in Glattleder
da hat er dir aber geiles Spielzeug gebracht
bmw-rider

Post by bmw-rider »

Viel Spaß damit, zeig uns doch mal Updates nach der Benutzung.
Shoeslover

Post by Shoeslover »

Högl ist immer von guter Qualtät und sehr Wiederstandsfähig bei starker Benutzung. Hau rein und zeige uns das Ergebnis.
chrisfeett

Post by chrisfeett »

Uwe wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:02 am und Ballerinas in Wildleder
Die Ballerinas sind MEGA! raues Veloursleder mag ich sehr. Kann man die gut barfuss tragen? Oft ist ja der Fersenbereich sehr hart, aber Veloursleder ist meist weich und anschmiegsam :-)
hogl

Post by hogl »

Hello everyone! I created a thread about my collection of heels, which includes two pairs of Hogl`s. I will be glad to your comments.

https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... =6&t=87126