Boots humping lezdom

Female shoe sex and domination. Girl on girl shoe licking, boot licking, shoe sucking, boot sucking, and shoe kissing, boot kissing, boot worship, boot insertion, heel insertion, bootjobs, booted cuntbusting and cuntbusting in general.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, carl45454

Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: Boots humping lezdom

Post by Wetshoe »

Wow. This must be my favorite topic. In that first video, the boot humping starts near the end around minute 36 btw. Or did I miss any?
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

And in the 2nd video, it starts at minute 4. Also amazing!
Bootylicious

Post by Bootylicious »

I love it when a wet pussy fucks (and squirts) the shaft of her mistress' boot! It's a shame this method is somewhat niche as far as fetish videos come by. The more the merrier..and hornier!
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Bootylicious wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:24 pm I love it when a wet pussy fucks (and squirts) the shaft of her mistress' boot! It's a shame this method is somewhat niche as far as fetish videos come by. The more the merrier..and hornier!
You know... I'm not sure I have ever seen that. In real life or even in video. May be motivation for me to start making videos again :)
Bootylicious

Post by Bootylicious »

Wetshoe wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:49 am You know... I'm not sure I have ever seen that. In real life or even in video. May be motivation for me to start making videos again :)
That would be a treasure to see for sure! I can just imagine it now...women pressing soft succulent leather from designer boots on their wet clit while thrusting up and down and in and out! This should be the new shoe fucking trend lol
job for a cowboy

Post by job for a cowboy »

Wow! Those clips look very interesting, especially the Slave Girl Boot Fucked clip, where Fetish Liza wears the red boots and uses the special heel. :shock: :P

Thanks for sharing those links with us.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Wow. Amazing finds. Thanks!
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Just thought this topic needed revival :)