Who is the best ?

Female shoe sex and domination. Girl on girl shoe licking, boot licking, shoe sucking, boot sucking, and shoe kissing, boot kissing, boot worship, boot insertion, heel insertion, bootjobs, booted cuntbusting and cuntbusting in general.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, carl45454

Sabrina

Who is the best ?

Post by Sabrina »

Hello Guys,

As we all love high heels, fetishism and naughty things about shoes, boots, heels, nylon ... I just wonder who is the best for you in the following models :
- Red XXX
- Lady Sonia
- Lady Barbara
- Nicole 24
- Lara's Playground
- Others ?

On my side I really love Red-XXX, she is exactly the symbol of the naughty feminity for me. I really love her and her sexual games !
Lady Sonia is the same, maybe less naughty ... But they have several scenes together !

Then I really admire Lady Barbara. She is The High Heel Fetishism ! Her feet, toes and toe nails are fantastic. Her boobs are also very big and exciting (approximately the same with Lady Sonia and Red XXX). She is fantastic, but maybe less sexual than Lady Sonia and Red XXX (at least in her video).

Then I also like Nicole24 and Lara's Playgroung. They all love high heels very much.

What is your opinion ?

Thank you.
Kiss

Sab
Sabrina

Re: Who is the best ?

Post by Sabrina »

We can also add Julie Skyhigh. She was also very cute and very fetishist about extreme heels.

Sab
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

I love all of your picks but my most favourite is Desyra Noir (Jessica Jones). She always wears heels and nylons. She has several videos of inserting her size 11 heel deep in her pussy. There are also several videos of her getting foot fucked and fisting by other women. In all of these videos, she really seems to enjoy it (not faking like many videos). I know that Red-XXX would be the ultimate partner for you but, humbly, if it was my pick for you to spend a day having unlimited sex with another woman, I'd pick Desyra Noir for you.
D1.jpg
D2.jpg
D3.jpg
D4.jpg
D5.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sabrina

Post by Sabrina »

Hello Footguy1971,

Thank you very much for your comment. Well, I have to admit that Desyra Noir is certainly a fantastic sexual partner and that she has something special about nylon and heels. The way she inserts the full shoe is her pussy is very impressing. And I agree with you : She really loves that. And to be honest I would love sepnd a naughty moment with her :-) !

For me we can also add in the list :
Penelope Black Diamond. Her feet and especially het toes and toes nails are awesome. When she wears high heels sandals showing her feet, it really turns me on !
There is also Sexy Lena, and Pantera from light-fetish.
Who else ?

Kiss

Sab
Blacky666

Post by Blacky666 »

Model Eve is without doubt my favorite ... Always the sexiest of clothing, nylons and shoes ... and she just loves inserting those heels in both holes.
Sabrina

Post by Sabrina »

Hello Guys,

No new comments or model suggestion ?

Sab
tommyhotpants

Post by tommyhotpants »

Love lady Barbara her feet are so sexy! Love it when she steps on guys cocks between her feet and mules.
Also love red, I would love to get a footjob from her!
taxgeek

Post by taxgeek »

Julie from xxxstockingsbabe is (was) awesome! Took more than one load on her shoes and did a lot of hardcore.
maturelover254

Post by maturelover254 »

Alinaonly_ Go check it out https://www.camwhores.tv/tags/alinaonly/
bccameron

Post by bccameron »

Wow, Alina is absolutely great