we need more female full shoe insertion in pussy

Female shoe sex and domination. Girl on girl shoe licking, boot licking, shoe sucking, boot sucking, and shoe kissing, boot kissing, boot worship, boot insertion, heel insertion, bootjobs, booted cuntbusting and cuntbusting in general.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, carl45454

shoddy90

Re: we need more female full shoe insertion in pussy

Post by shoddy90 »

Thought it was you posted first alonse, it was intense and I had not seen before you posted it, but as you say, lots of things online.
Well, for me about shoes I find f_ckable, and as an attractive owner never hurts, that whole scene strokes my buttons, particularly her pussy looking ready to enjoy her shoe , so while it may be from a film with only external stimulation, to my sight, in my imagination, in that one frame, with the shoe perfectly poised, she is about to take that smooth patent cumtoy all the way.

Perhaps someone may know who she is, name of film, or could give link, even if no insertion, would still be good to see, and for me, likely need to be added to the what has just made you cum thread.
/peepeebabes.club/uploads/posts/2022-12/1672369840_peepeebabes-club-p-shoes-insertion-erotika-27.jpg
Well Alonse, If those black patents are not you style, what shoes are to your taste?
Last edited by shoddy90 on Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

araween wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:43 am Well i hope i dont repost but here's a vid with Hell worship in the beginning and some Hell in ass inseration at around 5:20 (rather short part of the video) - also it's a little bdsm, cages n stuff - for the ones who like it.
/xhamster.com/videos/lesbian-slave-caged-worship-feet-2988968

edit: Wow sorry i'm blind, didnt read that "full-shoe inseration" - i hope i can enjoy anyways :roll:
Delayed thanks araween, missed this somehow, and as you say not full shoe, but still hot. Any similar?
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

araween wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:43 am Well i hope i dont repost but here's a vid with Hell worship in the beginning and some Hell in ass inseration at around 5:20 (rather short part of the video) - also it's a little bdsm, cages n stuff - for the ones who like it.
/xhamster.com/videos/lesbian-slave-caged-worship-feet-2988968

edit: Wow sorry i'm blind, didnt read that "full-shoe inseration" - i hope i can enjoy anyways :roll:
Delayed thanks araween, missed this somehow, and as you say not full shoe, but still hot. Any similar?
shoes4use

Post by shoes4use »

I’ve seen that picture on the web for years. That would be amazing to see that beautiful black patent shoe driven home deep into that gorgeous warm pussy, Especially repeated over and over again in a video.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

can only hope shoes4use, would love to watch her being worked to an intensely wet and willing shoegasm ....
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

w.imagebam.com/image/08c57c1073942584
After some searching, found question had been asked and answered on the board before.
slipperyjim wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:09 am its from nylon candi, model is Sasha Cane
here
thanks again SJ.

Still hope for a vid, anyone know?
alonse

Post by alonse »

shoddy90 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:57 am
If those are not you style, what is?
hey, maybe I did not express myself well enough. In he picture, it seems like she is holding the tip of the shoe in front of her vagina without the she entering it. compare for example:
viewtopic.php?t=26507&start=50 here the article by fifoun » 15 Jul 2012 17:31 2nd and 3rd pic.

Of course this is rare in the net, but I also like it if the heel of the shoe gets used like a dildo :P
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

As you can see from my posts, I like shoes involved in all sorts of ways also, and understand you now alonse.
You have looked the set of pictures of her now?
viewtopic.php?p=1197998#p1197998
not full penetration, but that still looks exciting and must have felt really good.....
regards
alonse

Post by alonse »

Hey Shoddy90,

Yes and that's totally fine for me :)
Yep I looked it up and she looks amazingly hot 🔥

cheers :)
slipperyjim

Post by slipperyjim »

shoddy90 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:06 am .
w.imagebam.com/image/08c57c1073942584
After some searching, found question had been asked and answered on the board before.
slipperyjim wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:09 am its from nylon candi, model is Sasha Cane
here
thanks again SJ.

Still hope for a vid, anyone know?
no video that I know of :'(
You can tell a lot from the way a girl wears her heels, if they are behind her ears she probably likes you.