My Girlfriend's Heels -- Photos!

Female shoe sex and domination. Girl on girl shoe licking, boot licking, shoe sucking, boot sucking, and shoe kissing, boot kissing, boot worship, boot insertion, heel insertion, bootjobs, booted cuntbusting and cuntbusting in general.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, carl45454

carl45454

Re: My Girlfriend's Heels -- Photos!

Post by carl45454 »

gixerjon wrote:Be great to see her in a long coat rubbing herself of with a pair of those great shoes!
Maybe a fur? I'll work on it.

Didn't someone ask for stockings?

Tied to the bedpost.
moby2010

Post by moby2010 »

stockings are always a good thing these pics are amazing i love this thread
carl45454

Post by carl45454 »

moby2010 wrote:stockings are always a good thing these pics are amazing i love this thread
Thank you. Here are three more.
gnasm

Post by gnasm »

While everything you've posted is stunning, I've seen a lot of this before. Everything here is from Lyn's Long Distance Sub blog, found here: http://longdistancesub.wordpress.com/

While I'm delighted this material is being made available in this forum, I'm curious as to your connection as poster. Are you Lyn, her master, or simply someone swiping the photos and taking credit for them? I mean no disrespect if you're legit, but the internet is a place of scoundrels and one must be skeptical.
carl45454

Post by carl45454 »

gnasm wrote:While I'm delighted this material is being made available in this forum, I'm curious as to your connection as poster. Are you Lyn, her master, or simply someone swiping the photos and taking credit for them? I mean no disrespect if you're legit, but the internet is a place of scoundrels and one must be skeptical.

No, it's me. Lyn is mine. I don't know how I can prove it, but it's true. Is there some access I have as someone with a password to the account that someone just swiping the photos would not have?

And while most of the photos are from the blog, some are not. Sometimes we post just one photo from a set on the blog, even though there others on the Flickr site.

gixerjon

Post by gixerjon »

Who cares where the pics are from?, they're great pics!!!
Still waiting for the leather coat n boots ones tho!!!!!
However I do like the sound of fur..........................give it a go!

Keep it up. :D
carl45454

Post by carl45454 »

gixerjon wrote:Who cares where the pics are from?, they're great pics!!!
I won't be able to photograph her leather jacket -- she doesn't have a long leather coat -- until September. She doesn't own a fur. I wonder if I could buy one, use it, and then return it. Or rent it for the photo.

For now, here is one photo in boots.

And here are some more shoe photos.
headoverheels

Post by headoverheels »

to fkn sexy 4 words !!!!!!!!!
carl45454

Post by carl45454 »

headoverheels wrote:to fkn sexy 4 words !!!!!!!!
Thank you. I enjoy taking pictures of her. I enjoy using her, too.

Here she is, ready to be fucked.
gnasm

Post by gnasm »

carl45454 wrote:No, it's me. Lyn is mine. I don't know how I can prove it, but it's true. Is there some access I have as someone with a password to the account that someone just swiping the photos would not have?

And while most of the photos are from the blog, some are not. Sometimes we post just one photo from a set on the blog, even though there others on the Flickr site.
Fair enough. Many thanks then for sharing these with us. When I discovered the blog some time ago I was thrilled to find a place with so many shoe insertion pictures. What the two of you do is stunningly beautiful. I hope to see much, much more!

gixerjon wrote:Who cares where the pics are from?, they're great pics!!!

Keep it up. :D
These are some very sexy pictures, and I can understand not caring how they were obtained. But while I'm fine with pics being ripped off of pay sites, I'd hate to see someone who takes these kinds of amateur photos out of passion having their work stolen. If they found out, it might make them less likely to do produce that kind of work.