Extreme cock crushing under very sharp heels

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

arnoldzik666

Extreme cock crushing under very sharp heels

Post by arnoldzik666 »

A session with 3 pairs of brand new designer shoes with very sharp heels and nice soles with some fancy patterns.

60kgs ~ 132lbs
Shoe size UK 3, US 6, EU 36

First she wears black mid heel pumps with the heel roughly 1cm² and tramples my cock but she’s not satisfied with the damage so she switches to nude stilettos with the heel around 0,5cm² and tries to punch a hole through the cockhead. Most of the time she pins the cock down under her heel and shifts all her sweet weight onto the heel. She lifts her toes and the other foot clear off the cockbox to show it’s really full weight cock crushing. Being unable to pierce through this useless piece of meat, she decides to try on her ultimate cock killing weapon - red/pink mid heel pumps with the heel diameter of 5mm which is an area of less than 0,2cm²! Pressure under this heel is totally extreme! It’s around 300kg/cm²! (Imagine 300kg woman balancing all her weight only on the tip of these black pump’s heel) This time it’s not a joke, she really wants to see her heel come out on the other side. For the great finale she steps on the topside of the cockhead with the first pair of heels and just stands there for few minutes balancing all her weight on that heel. When she’s finished with me for today my cock is really mangled up. It has many scratches, dents, bruises and deep heel imprints that most likely will leave a scar to remember this wonderfully painful session.

kikolino

Re: Extreme cock crushing under very sharp heels

Post by kikolino »

Holy shit! Tremendous pics...how the hell can you bear this?! Any clips of this destruction?
focusseba791230

Post by focusseba791230 »

Can You upload more screenshots ?
I am interested movies.
natashaa3012@gmail.com
arnoldzik666

Post by arnoldzik666 »

There’s around 20 min clip from this session or 4 parts of approx 5 minutes each. I’m thinking about opening a store, just don't really know any sites to do it.
kikolino

Post by kikolino »

Would LOVE to see a clip of this extreme cock crushing with sharp high heels. Dont know how you can take this, but its extremely HOT!
Maybe you can upload via file sharing? Send me a PM ;)
obedient4u

Post by obedient4u »

I can take the pain but worry about permanent damage (not prints real damage like loss of feeling). What about your little man ? Is it ok now ? BTW great pix, love it.
ralph8265

Post by ralph8265 »

arnoldzik666 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:36 pm There’s around 20 min clip from this session or 4 parts of approx 5 minutes each. I’m thinking about opening a store, just don't really know any sites to do it.
Hi, I would love to buy them from you :)
Last edited by ralph8265 on Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
ralph8265

Post by ralph8265 »

arnoldzik666 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:12 pm A session with 3 pairs of brand new designer shoes with very sharp heels and nice soles with some fancy patterns.

60kgs ~ 132lbs
Shoe size UK 3, US 6, EU 36

First she wears black mid heel pumps with the heel roughly 1cm² and tramples my cock but she’s not satisfied with the damage so she switches to nude stilettos with the heel around 0,5cm² and tries to punch a hole through the cockhead. Most of the time she pins the cock down under her heel and shifts all her sweet weight onto the heel. She lifts her toes and the other foot clear off the cockbox to show it’s really full weight cock crushing. Being unable to pierce through this useless piece of meat, she decides to try on her ultimate cock killing weapon - red/pink mid heel pumps with the heel diameter of 5mm which is an area of less than 0,2cm²! Pressure under this heel is totally extreme! It’s around 300kg/cm²! (Imagine 300kg woman balancing all her weight only on the tip of these black pump’s heel) This time it’s not a joke, she really wants to see her heel come out on the other side. For the great finale she steps on the topside of the cockhead with the first pair of heels and just stands there for few minutes balancing all her weight on that heel. When she’s finished with me for today my cock is really mangled up. It has many scratches, dents, bruises and deep heel imprints that most likely will leave a scar to remember this wonderfully painful session.

ettore_tolomei03

Post by ettore_tolomei03 »

Last edited by ettore_tolomei03 on Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
arnoldzik666

Post by arnoldzik666 »

What for? I think these ones describe nicely content of the videos.