videos

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

ettore_tolomei03

videos

Post by ettore_tolomei03 »

Last edited by ettore_tolomei03 on Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
ettore_tolomei03

Re: videos

I have candid girls feet on man face, trampling in leather leggings, candid ass and more
scholls

Post by scholls »

ettore_tolomei03 wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:37 am I have candid girls feet on man face, trampling in leather leggings, candid ass and more
How can it be candid on a face?? :?
ettore_tolomei03

scholls wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:01 pm
ettore_tolomei03 wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:37 am I have candid girls feet on man face, trampling in leather leggings, candid ass and more
How can it be candid on a face?? :?

Well, "it's not real candid", but the girls are not actress, girlfriend or others. It's a man that goes in streets and asks to woman to put their feet on face
SaleB

Post by SaleB »

There was a candid face trampling video on the web once, that was the only one. The guy had made a hole, and covered himself with some thick mat I think. The camera was on the side somewhere showing his face under the shoes above the mat. Above was some kind of event, ticket booth, or something. I'll try to find it. I am certain that I have it somewhere.
scholls

Post by scholls »

SaleB wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:35 am There was a candid face trampling video on the web once, that was the only one. The guy had made a hole, and covered himself with some thick mat I think. The camera was on the side somewhere showing his face under the shoes above the mat. Above was some kind of event, ticket booth, or something. I'll try to find it. I am certain that I have it somewhere.
Please find it :D
SaleB

Post by SaleB »

I have actually found it among about 8k still unsorted files rather quickly. Here are the links, they won't stay up for long, probably not more than few weeks. Enjoy.

https://mega.nz/file/GgEyBbZT#BC07Z8Kxz ... nXHFy0G9eA
https://mega.nz/file/isMT3SZR#cgVEdLDqm ... I7y6Dv_pdY
zanon

Post by zanon »

SaleB

Post by SaleB »

It is Lodge, but when the clips were originally uploaded, there was a story that the scene settings were unknown to the females above.
scholls

Post by scholls »

Thanks, It does look like they might be aware and stepping gently but thanks anyway.