videos

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

BobBathee

Re: videos

Post by BobBathee »

x
Last edited by BobBathee on Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Striga

Post by Striga »

Are you only looking for candid stuff?
SaleB

Post by SaleB »

There were a few of those parts on Facebook. I have to look to see if they are still available.

Altogether it should have been nine or ten volumes, some of them were publically released in two parts. I do not think that I have ever seen all of them. 3, 4, 7, and 8 I think were available. It is unfortunate that no one has the whole collection. Matt filmed it in Hawaii. I should have assumed that they might be removed from c4s with everything else that got removed.
BobBathee

Post by BobBathee »

x
Last edited by BobBathee on Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
scholls

Post by scholls »

BobBathee wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 9:26 pm
SaleB wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 8:21 pm There were a few of those parts on Facebook. I have to look to see if they are still available.

Altogether it should have been nine or ten volumes, some of them were publically released in two parts. I do not think that I have ever seen all of them. 3, 4, 7, and 8 I think were available. It is unfortunate that no one has the whole collection. Matt filmed it in Hawaii. I should have assumed that they might be removed from c4s with everything else that got removed.
Volume 3,6 and 7 have been uploaded to some websites. Anything else, I haven’t seen. It’d be amazing if you could find 4,8 or anything else. The best part of those videos was it was completely candid.
What is your definition of completely candid? :?
SaleB

Post by SaleB »

I do not see them as candid at all. I would categorize them as innocent.
Fail Ninja (https://www.instagram.com/failninjaninja/) would be in the same category.