Kats Trampling Updates

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

katswornheels

Kats Trampling Updates

Post by katswornheels »

Hey, I'm Kat from the UK. I stumbled upon the forum recently and wanted to introduce myself, I am already on the muddyhighheels board. I've been making messy content (mainly crushing) for a year or so now, as well as selling muddy heels for customers to lick clean. I originally started selling my well worn shoes on Ebay before being banned numerous times. I also make trampling clips with a friend.

I have an extensive shoe collection of over 200 pairs, including 26 pairs of Louboutins. I've just started to take it bit more seriously recently and intend to start making a lot more muddy, messy and abused shoes, tramling and well worn content for my OnlyFans page. You can find me on Insta (same name as my username), Onlyfans (link below) and All things worn.

I'm going to use this thread for updates of any trampling clips i make. Please feel free to say hi!

Kat x

Instagram - @katswornheels

https://onlyfans.com/katswornheels

https://www.allthingsworn.com/profile/kats-killer-heels
sucker4heels

Re: Kats Trampling Updates

Post by sucker4heels »

Hi Kat. Welcome.
I think I follow you already on Insta too. Love your work ;) lol
My cock trample page on ManyVids: https://heels_shoes_boots.manyvids.com/

Have over 2000 pairs of shoes, heels and boots… maybe I need help LOL
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Welcome Kat! As you probably know, I'd love to see you getting your Louboutins muddy. Looking forward to it!
katswornheels

Post by katswornheels »

Hi @sucker4heels! Good to hear you follow me on insta. And hi @wetshoe.. you know how much i love ruining my Louboutins.

Photo of me teasing my slave wearing my Casadei Blades before i use him as my rug...
rsz_120211118_114249.jpg

this is a test by wetshoe
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Wow. Looks like that feels good. Certainly makes a great photo.
tommyhotpants

Post by tommyhotpants »

katswornheels wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:44 pm Hi @sucker4heels! Good to hear you follow me on insta. And hi @wetshoe.. you know how much i love ruining my Louboutins.

Photo of me teasing my slave wearing my Casadei Blades before i use him as my rug...

rsz_120211118_114249.jpg
Hi Kat! I love your heels they compliment your gorgeous feet perfectly 🥰 I'm only sad it's not me being trampled under them!
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

the test i mentioned is in your post above.