Women with shoes step on bare feet

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

Footstomplover

Re: Women with shoes step on bare feet

Post by Footstomplover »

Amusement Park (Part 7)

I stayed in the exit room of the aquarium and waited for my friends. Obviously I checked for further interesting women, but there were none. Eventually my friends came and we left the aquarium together. After that we did some rides, but there were no opportunities for foot tramples. The next thing the children wanted to do was seeing a magician's show. We went there, but were about half an hour early. So we went to another ride (again nothing interesting) and when we returned to the show, the start time was almost reached, so there were already many people. The place was arranged like an amphitheater with two stairs going down from the outside to the stage. Between the stairs and on the respective other side of each stairway were seats: wooden boards on steps, so one would sit on those putting the feet on the next lower step behind the wooden board there.

I entered first, looking for interesting "neighbours". The first one I spotted already looked like a jackpot: a woman with short blond hair (around 30, not too pretty) who wore jeans and adidas superstars. As she was sitting, I could not estimate her height so well, but she appeared to be quite athletic. Of course the important part were her superstars which were white with stripes where one was blue and two were red:

https://www.amazon.com/-/us/dp/B07ZDV7Q ... uage=en_US

I did not like this variant with differently-colored stripes too much, but superstars on a woman are generally very sexy shoes for me and with this always a good choice for getting my feet stepped on. So I approached the row where superstar lady was sitting and asked my friends whether we should take this row. They were ok with it so I entered that row and went straight all the way to superstar lady. When I reached her, I asked:

- Still free here?

- Yes.

So I sat down (on the right side of superstar lady) and as more people were entering the show, I figured I could sit rather close to her to save space. I put my backpack between my legs so that I had another reason to put by left foot close to her right superstar. The good thing was: she also had a bag between her legs, so her right foot was already quite outwards. But it got even better: mom sat down to my right, so I again had the chance of getting stepped on by her platform shoe. As she took her place after me, she left a bit more space between her and me than I left between superstar lady and me. But at least she also put her small bag between the legs, so that her left foot was not too far away from my right one.

After sitting down we started waiting for the show. I observed that even more people entered and looked for seats. Due to that, the ones that were already sitting moved closer together. At some point, this also happened in our row, more specifically on the right end. As I was very attentive, I anticipated that mom would then move closer to me. As preparation I brought my right foot another bit closer to her and slightly turned it outwards. When mom noticed that she had to move, she turned to me and said:

- Looks like we should move a bit closer together to allow other people to sit.

- Ok, sure.

With this, I looked at superstar lady to see how much space I still had on that side and moved another tiny bit in her direction. However, I left my right foot where it was, so when mom followed to move closer to me, she stepped on it -- as I had hoped. We all did not have to do big movements, so we only slid on the bench instead of standing up. But mom still brought her left foot a bit further to me and as I had left my right one in place, she caught it. Only a small part of my foot was under her shoe and only for a brief moment, but it was pretty painful: the outer part of her sole came down on my pinky toe (that was not too bad), but also on the outer part of my instep. The latter caused that my skin was pinched between the hard ground and the sharp cleats of her tread, ouch! And even though this hurt a lot, I would of course not have said 'no' if she had remained in that position. But her shoe sole slid off my foot and ended up next to it. Not too bad, I could still feel her sole so it appeared that mom had not noticed anything of that. Otherwise she would probably have pulled her foot away.

Now it was time to check the other side: as I had moved closer to superstar lady, I had also brought my left foot even closer to her: it was now only a few cm from her right shoe! For now I did not dare to move my foot closer, but planned to do so once the show started and superstar lady would be paying more attention to that.

It did not take much more time and the show began. It was somehow interactive and part of that was that the magician asked the audience to perform a certain choreography as he would enter (again). And this choreography was promising: the audience was supposed to clap their hands and stomp their feet while he would be walking down the stairs to the stage. Of course I wanted my feet to get stomped on, so my slowly moved my left foot closer to the nearby superstar. My idea was not to turn it outwards yet -- this would be the move as soon as the stomping would begin. After a few moments, the outer part of my left pinky toe touched the sole of her right superstar. I followed with my heel so that my foot was roughly parallel to hers. And my right foot had already been in position before.

The magician went up the left stairs, asked if everyone was ready and then proceeded to go back to the stage. And as requested, the audience clapped and stomped (but still sitting) -- including mom and superstar lady! With me being barefoot it was probably understandable that I did not participate in the stomping -- if anyone even noticed. Obviously I wanted to keep my feet on the ground, so that the ladies to my sides could stomp on them. And this worked really well: without any action from me, I could already feel their shoes moving up and down next to my feet. I immediately turned my feet outwards a bit to bring my pinky toes under their shoe soles. My expectation was that the ladies would notice that they step on my feet and therefore continue stomping elsewhere. But it became better: apparently they both (!) did not notice my toe under their respective shoe and just kept stomping on it! This was obviously super exciting, but also very painful: getting bare feet stepped on by a woman with hard shoes can already be difficult to endure, but stomping is a whole new level -- there the woman intentionally applies force with her shoes. And this is what I felt here -- concentrated on my helpless pinky toes. I really had to fight the reflex of withdrawing my feet and managed to do so, but probably only because this part did not last too long. While this was a great and intense experience, the rest of the show was disappointing: neither mom nor superstar lady moved in such away that my foot got stepped on. Unfortunately this was also the case when we got up after the show and left the amphitheater.

To be continued ...
Footstomplover

Post by Footstomplover »

Amusement Park (Part 8 )

Next, we walked around the park again until we came to another show and noticed that it had not started yet. We were about 15 minutes early, all the seats were already occupied. The place was roughly like the one of the magician's show, but larger: two entrances on the upper level with corresponding stairs down to the stage and seats between the stairs and on the respective other side of them. Behind the last row there was a railing so that people could also watch from there (standing) and some people were already there.

We decided to see that show and as there was still time left, the kids wanted to do a ride that they had seen in the vicinity. I figured that this show with potentially many people would be a good foot trample opportunity, so did not want to risk waiting too long at the ride. Therefore we decided that my friends went to the ride alone and we would meet at the show afterwards. As I had not seen any interesting ladies at the show up to now, I left the area with my friends saying that I would use the remaining time to check out a part of the park which was close and where we had not been yet. Then we splitted up and I went to that mentioned part of the park.

It only took about three minutes to get there and the most interesting thing I noticed then was an activity where people could get gold out of water. There were multiple wooden gutters where water flew through and people were using flat metal bowls to extract the gold. That activity was rather crowded, so I went closer. There were mostly kids, but I also noticed a young woman (in her twenties I guessed) who wore black platform converse hi-tops:

https://www.converse.com/shop/p/chuck-t ... cgid=shoes

Needless to say that I wanted to get my feet under them, especially after having already experienced that with those shoes from a different lady. Before I approached converse girl, I casually walked around a bit to avoid suspicion. The concrete ground near the gutters was wet and covered with sand (not intended, but water and sand fell down from that activity), so my feet got even dirtier than they were already. I made me hot imagining that converse girl would not care stepping on that wet sand with her platform soles.

A good opportunity to approach converse girl came when someone occupied the spot on her right side. On her left side there was another girl who appeared to be her friend and who wore black flip-flops. I positioned myself behind the two and between them pretending to be interested in what was going on there. My right foot went forward to get close to the left converse. After a while she moved and bumped against my foot. She looked down, then at me without saying anything and then turned around again. That felt really awkward, so I did not risk any more here. To do so, I walked around again and then went back to the show.

The timing was good as the show was about to start. There were already many people -- also behind the last row. When I entered the area, I did not immediately notice any women with promising shoes. Therefore I went to the other side looking for some. Close to the other entrance I was in luck: there was a young lady (around 30 I would say) who was wearing brown birkenstock gizeh:

https://www.zappos.com/p/birkenstock-gi ... lor/330085

The spot behind her was free, so I immediately occupied it. Again I did not stand right behind her, but a bit left. While I was bringing my right foot close to her left birkenstock, I kept looking around -- on the one hand for people who might observe me and on the other hand for my friends. Luckily I did not see them so I could stay behind birkenstock lady. She did not move and at some point the show started. I figured that people were then looking at the stage, so I risked glancing down: it was very exciting to see her sexy birkenstocks and how close my foot was to them already. I moved my foot forward even further until its toes were right behind the heel of the birkenstock, but without touching it. As I was constantly looking around, I was able to estimate that I could look down, so I could even see the setup. After a while, she stepped back and her birkenstock landed on my toes. Not with too much force, but it still felt good. She briefly looked down, but did not turn around to look at me.

I did not want to push my luck too far, so I stayed behind birkenstock lady a bit more, but without attempting another foot trample, and then I went away to look for my friends. Well, at least among other things: obviously I also checked whether there were more ladies with nice shoes. And I was in luck: almost immediately I spotted a young woman (around 30) who was wearing brown flatform sandals. The sole was ~ 2 to 3 cm thick and had an additional small wedge heel. The bottoms were white and had a clearly visible tread: from what I could see it consisted of grooves going from left to right with a width and depth of ~ 4 mm. These ones are similar:

https://www.zappos.com/p/sorel-cameron- ... ?zlfid=191

The woman was standing in the last row watching the show. This was near one of the exits, so to lower suspicion, I left the area for a short moment to look for my friends. I did not see them, so I went back straight behind flatform sandal girl. As usual, a bit to the side, this time to her right. I slowly brought my left foot forward and from time to time I even dared to look down. At some point my toes slightly touched the heel of her sandal. I looked down again and got very excited as I could actually see that. But I did not have the courage to leave my foot there, so I pulled it back a tiny bit. Unfortunately, flatform sandal girl hardly moved and if she did, she did not step back. So I had to wait patiently, but at least the show was good. However, the more I waited, the more nervous I became because I feared that either the show would end or my friends would come. But things turned out well after all: at some point flatform sandal girl moved a bit more and that time she also stepped back so the wedge heel of her right sandal found my toes. She did not apply too much pressure -- probably because she immediately noticed. She looked down, then turned around and looked at me with a shy smile, but without saying anything. She was rather pretty and fortunately I managed to smile back. After that the show went on for some more minutes and again I did not want to risk too much, so I did not attempt another foot trample from flatform sandal girl.

To be continued ...
Footstomplover

Post by Footstomplover »

Amusement Park (Part 9)

When the show was over, my friends had still not appeared yet. So I went out, looked around and finally called them. They were still waiting in the same queue! But as they estimated that they only had to wait for less than 10 minutes, I just went to the exit of that ride to meet them there. When we were together, we discussed what to do next. It was after 6 p.m., so several rides were already closed. But one place which the kids were interested in was still open. So we went there and as we arrived, I saw only a few people in front of us waiting. Unfortunately we did not end up behind a woman with nice shoes. But I noticed people that approached behind us: it was a family where the mom (around 40, tall and good-looking with long blonde hair) was wearing white platform converse hi-tops:

https://www.converse.com/shop/p/chuck-t ... cgid=shoes

It appeared that they would follow us, so I tried to anticipate on which side of the passage converse lady would end up. At the same time I had to move there, but without raising suspicion. In the end I managed to be in a good position: I was standing sideways and converse lady was on my right side. I slowly extended my right foot, but she did not move so there was no chance that she would step on it. Next time the queue moved I only shifted a bit and again turned sideways and immediately extended my right foot. This had the desired effect: converse lady might have expected to be able to move forward further and apparently did not pay enough attention, so her step ended up on my toes! This was of course great as I then had the chance to also feel the waffle tread pattern under the forefoot of a platform converse that day. Well, I did not feel too many details as she left her shoe on my foot only for one moment. But as always it was an amazing feeling having my toes crushed by the hard converse sole of a woman. After stepping off my foot, I did not observe any further reaction from her. Possibly she had not even realized that I was barefoot?

After a few minutes we were allowed to enter -- only my friends and I, but unfortunately not converse lady with her family. The first thing inside was a maze which had mirrors everywhere. The passages were narrow and the lights were low, so it was a rather good setup for me. When trying to find our way through the maze, there were still some of the people who had entered before us. But no women with nice shoes among them. Therefore I tried to get my feet under mom's shoes again, but I had no luck.

When we found the exit of the maze, we were faced with the next challenge: dodging lasers. This room was even darker and the spots between the lasers appeared to be rather narrow. I made sure to stay close to mom in that section. Of course the kids wer excited, so they went first. I managed to position myself such that mom and dad were behind the kids and I could then continue behind mom. We waited in front of the first laser until it went off. When it did, we quickly moved to the next section. I glanced down to ensure that my feet were close to mom's shoes -- in that situation it was even perfectly normal to be that close! When we reached that section, the next laser was still off, but we wanted to wait for another full cycle before we would advance. However, with the laser off, the kids went too far, so when the laser went on again, the alarm was raised immediately. Dad said:

- Ooops, we're caught!

And mom added:

- I guess we have to step back a bit.

I quickly looked behind me to check the position of the previous laser and said:

- There seems to be some room left.

With this, I shifted a little bit backwards, but did not pull back my left foot all the way. So when mom followed, she stepped right on it! I expected that she would step off immediately and excuse herself as she did previously, but to my surprise, this did not happen -- she stayed on my foot without any reaction. And her shoe pressed down heavily on my foot this time -- I could clearly feel the hard, sharp cleats of the tread under her heel. So I thought that this could leave a nice imprint on my foot and if she twisted her shoe, that would probably rip off some of my skin. Even though I enjoyed her treatment, I also felt really uncomfortable as I did not know what to make out of her behavior: did she not feel my foot? She had felt it before. But maybe she was too concentrated on the lasers? Or did she crush it on purpose? Did she suspect that I liked it? The whole thing only went on for maybe ten seconds, then the next laser went off and we quickly proceeded to the next section. The laser dodging area was not too big, so we finished it shortly afterwards. No more foot tramples there.

To be continued ...
Footstomplover

Post by Footstomplover »

Amusement Park (Part 10)

After the lasers, we exited and were outside again. There was still a bit of time left until the park closed, so we went back to the area where one could just walk around and look at stuff. With the rides being closed, the remaining people were in that area, so it was not too empty there and even a good number of women with interesting shoes. Nevertheless, there were not too many opportunities for foot tramples as it was hard for me to get into position. At some point, I noticed a lady (around 40 I guessed) who was wearing black adidas superstars with white stripes:

https://www.adidas.com/us/superstar-shoes/EF5398.html

I wanted her to step on my toes so badly that I even considered to increase the risk. But I was not sure how exactly I could do that. I began with the usual procedure: positioning myself close behind her, a bit to the left while she was watching. Unfortunately she noticed me, so when she was done at that position, she carefully turned back and walked around me to continue her tour. I did not dare to follow her directly, so I stayed at my position for a few more moments. Then I slowly went on, but still without approaching superstar lady. I waited for on opportunity which eventually came when she had kids on both sides. This time I went behind her a bit to the right hoping that she would move before the kid to her left would. I was so excited that I even glanced down and brought my left foot so close to the heel of her right superstar that I almost touched it. But I had no luck: the kid to her left moved away and she shifted to that position instead of stepping back. However, the kid to her right did not move, so now there was a narrow gap on the right side of superstar lady. This was a chance for me to do something completely crazy: I glanced down at superstar lady's feet again and then moved into that gap next to her. While doing so (and not glancing down anymore), I intentionally placed my left foot a bit too far outwards so I stepped on her right superstar. I felt the rubber toecap under my toes and tried to apply some pressure. This was not that easy as I wanted to make it looke like an accident. She immediately turned around and looked at me. I looked back at her and then at our feet and apologized:

- Oh sorry, was that your foot?

She replied quite friendly which surprised me as just from looking at her she appeared rather reserved.

- Don't worry, it was just my shoe. And you're only barefoot. It doesn't hurt then.

- Ok, glad to hear. But still sorry that I didn't pay enough attention here.

- No problem.

She looked at my feet and continued:

- But I guess when your'e barefoot, it would typically be in YOUR best interest to watch your feet -- so they won't be stepped on.

I was surprised again that she continued the conversation even further instead of cutting it off with some short answer. And it made me feel exposed and hot at the same time that this lady -- while wearing her superstars -- pointed out my bare feet and talked about the scenario that they are stepped on. So I also kept the conversation going:

- Sure, but to me that's not such a big deal. On the other hand, having stepped on your foot made me feel a bit guilty.

- Really? It would bother ME more when I get MY feet stepped on. Or the other way around, even if I stepped on your BARE feet -- with my shoes on -- I wouldn't feel guilty, because I didn't do it on purpose. Of course I know that this would hurt and I would apologize, but in that particular scenario I would also think that it's not my fault that you're barefoot.

- Of course it wouldn't be your fault! But I would also not consider it to be my "fault" (I made quotes with my hands) as it wouldn't really bother me.

- It wouldn't bother you when I stepped on your bare feet with my shoes?!

This became better and better: now she even talked about the scenario that SHE was stepping on my bare feet with her shoes on. I thought about offering her to give it a try, but I was too afraid to do so. Instead I answered defensively:

- Well, at least I assume that. I walk around barefoot quite often and from time to time it happens that people with shoes step on my toes. Up to now, this was never a problem for me, so probably it also wouldn't if you did that.

- Ok, this is surprising I must admit. But good for you I guess.

- Definitely! I enjoy walking barefoot and if I don't have to worry about this particular detail, even better.

- Yes, that's true.

With this the end of the conversation was reached and she said after a short pause:

- Well, still a happy barefooting then!

- Thanks! Have a good rest of the day!

- Thanks! You too!

With this she went away. But as we were moving in the same direction, I could look at her superstars a few more times. Too bad that the conversation did not go in such a way that she ended up stepping on my feet on purpose!

To be continued ...
Footstomplover

Post by Footstomplover »

Amusement Park (Part 11)

When the park was about to close, my friends and I headed towards the exit. On the way they suggested that we could go to a nice restaurant that they knew afterwards. Of course I immediately agreed as that could potentially be another great opportunity to get my feet under mom's shoes. We left the park and went to the parking lot. It was huge and we had parked at different places, so we agreed on a point where we would meet with the cars so that I could drive behind my friends to the restaurant. I walked all the way to my car barefoot and then slipped my birkenstocks back on for driving.

When we reached the parking lot of the restaurant, I was very excited as I intended to leave my birkenstocks in the car, but I was not sure whether I would have the guts to do that. When I had parked my car, I could see that the others had already gotten off and that mom was still wearing her awesome platform shoes! This view made it so much easier for me to leave my car barefoot. I approached my friends and we entered the restaurant together. Some people were already there, but it was not too filled as a I saw multiple tables that were not occupied yet. A waiter approached us and proposed a table which we then accepted. The table had two seats on the long side on one on the short side. It was in a corner where one long and one short side consisted of a bench. On the respective other sides were chairs. Of course the kids all wanted to sit on the bench and they immediately occupied those three spots. Mom took the chair on the remaining short side (yes!) next to the youngest kid and I asked whether it would be ok that I sat next to her on the other side. It was fine as then also dad could sit next to one of the kids. This went perfect so far: mom sat on my right side and as she was around the corner of the table, it would be even easier for me to place my feet close to her shoes -- compared to before where she had been sitting on the opposite side of the table.

Of course I did not wait long to extend my right foot so that it would be mom's space. I moved slowly and at some point I could feel her left shoe with my toes. I stayed in that position and waited for her to move. After a while the waiter brought the menus. We started reading them after only a few moments mom moved her left foot. It felt like she wanted to bring it forward, but immediately bumped against mine. Without noticing any reaction from her, right after that bump I felt how her sole landed on by toes and instep -- and stayed there! Again the brutal treads immediately started to cut into my skin as mom applied significant pressure. Based on the previous situations I was quite certain that mom knew exactly what she was doing. And again I had the strong feeling that she had even intended to step on by foot! But I could not be 100% sure and this uncertainty almost killed me as I did not know how to react. On the other hand, there was no immediate need to do anything as mom did not bring up that matter. So I enjoyed the trample and thought about how her cleats were probably creating wonderful marks in my skin.

Again it took a lot of time until everyone had selected something from the menu. This was advantageous for me as after we had placed our orders, the kids needed to go to the restroom and this caused mom to get up and go with them. Up to that point, she had kept her shoe on my foot the entire time which had started to become quite painful. Now that she was getting up, she dragged her shoe back so that its treaded sole really raked my skin which hurt even more due to her previous treatment.

Dad also went to the restroom and I stayed at the table alone. I did not dare to inspect my battered foot, but I had to go the restroom afterwards anyway so I would do it then. When the others returned, I went to the restroom looked at my foot: mom had really printed a deep and clear pattern of her lug sole into my skin! I moved my finger over it to feel the impressive indentations of the individual cleats. Apparently in some of them the sharp edges had really dug in as those were turning blue already. Was mom really so cruel and doing that on purpose?

When I returned to the table, she sat with her left foot on the floor and her right leg crossed over the left one. I noticed that with this her right foot (in the air) was rather close to me. However when I proceeded to sit down again, she uncrossed her legs and pulled them back. Of course this was good for me as then I could move my right foot close to her again. I wondered if she had actually waited for me to do just that because after only a short time I felt her shoe bumping against my foot again. I could not see what was happening under the table, but judging from her overall movement she might have crossed her legs again, but this time the other way around: left leg over the right one and while bringing it up, she probably bumped against my foot. Also, I felt her sole on top of my foot again, but this time probably the one of her right shoe and with a bit more delay after the bump. And it came down a lot heavier! Not only that, right after PRESSING it into my foot, she gave it a little twist. Just a small innocent move of her to reach the final one-leg-over-the-other position, but a huge pain for me as my skin really got distorted by her nasty tread. Of course I still enjoyed it as I had wished for this essentially all day long.

As time went on, mom did not take her shoe from my foot. Apparently it was no problem for her to sit with her legs crossed that long. But it definitely became a problem for my foot: her hard sole was causing a lot of pain, especially on my second toe. However, I did not dare to say anything, so I suffered in silence. Heaven and hell can be so close together. When our food was served, things became even worse: we passed the various dishes around and this sometimes caused mom to slightly move. This resulted again in small twists of her shoe on my foot and those ones were even more painful than the initial one as by now her cleats were really sunken into my skin and the latter was already quite sore. I assumed that even if mom had stepped on my foot on purpose (which she most probably did!), she was not aware of these small twists and how much pain they caused to me.

When we finished eating, we did not stay in the restaurant a lot longer as the kids needed to go to bed. When we got up, mom finally stepped off my foot which was a huge relief. As we went to our cars, I stayed behind so I could take another look at mom's shoes. Of course she walked effortlessly and completely relaxed in them whereas I had some troubles due to her previous treatment. I risked a glance at my foot and again recognized the sole print mom had left on it. I hoped that no one else would see it. In the parking lot we said goodbye and I went to my car. Inside I took another look mom's shoeprint on my foot before I slipped on birkenstocks and drove home.

The End
Footstomplover

Post by Footstomplover »

There seem to be hardly any videos where a mistress deliberately steps on a slave's bare feet with her shoes on. However, here is one:
https://www.manyvids.com/Video/4184279/ ... trampling/
The lady is wearing white converse hi-tops and they look rather new, so I assume the soles are still quite hard with sharp treads...
freedomstrike

Post by freedomstrike »

Footstomplover wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 12:19 am There seem to be hardly any videos where a mistress deliberately steps on a slave's bare feet with her shoes on. However, here is one:
https://www.manyvids.com/Video/4184279/ ... trampling/
The lady is wearing white converse hi-tops and they look rather new, so I assume the soles are still quite hard with sharp treads...
Wow. Nice find.
sucker4heels

Post by sucker4heels »

I always ask my gf to step on my hands whenever we try out some new shoes for her to make videos with.
Great fun… ;)
My cock trample page on ManyVids: https://heels_shoes_boots.manyvids.com/

Have over 2000 pairs of shoes, heels and boots… maybe I need help LOL
Footstomplover

Post by Footstomplover »

sucker4heels wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:33 pm I always ask my gf to step on my hands whenever we try out some new shoes for her to make videos with.
Great fun… ;)
Cool, congratulations! Would you also enjoy when she steps on your feet with those new shoes (or any shoes) -- especially while you are barefoot? My impression is that not many people are into that kind of trampling...
sucker4heels

Post by sucker4heels »

I invite her to step on my feet too at times.
She sometimes does it herself.
Although I am not often barefoot at home, she would have no problem stepping on my feet when she wears heels or boots.
I prefer wedge heel mules myself.
My cock trample page on ManyVids: https://heels_shoes_boots.manyvids.com/

Have over 2000 pairs of shoes, heels and boots… maybe I need help LOL