Women with shoes step on bare feet

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

Footstomplover

Women with shoes step on bare feet

Post by Footstomplover »

Hello everyone! As the title of this thread indicates, I would like to discuss here scenarios where one is barefoot and ladies wearing shoes step on those bare feet. For me this is the most exciting type of trampling, so around ladies in shoes, I try to be barefoot whenever possible. I started the same thread on MDFF, but as that forum went down, I would like to continue here. I have already seen the recently added thread "Unaware trample and crush" where the topic of foot trampling is also present. But my feeling is that the mentioned tread has more focus on hand trampling and is limited to "unware". Therefore I decided to start this new thread which is focused on foot trampling, be it aware or unaware. As I find the "aware" quite hard to achieve, I am usually stuck with "unaware". In this thread, I would like to share some of my experiences. Feedback is highly appreciated and of course I would also be interested in the stories of others. Maybe someone even has tipps on how to get your feet stepped on more often.
Footstomplover

Re: Women with shoes step on bare feet

Post by Footstomplover »

I start with the experience that I had already shared on MDFF and now I have also finished the remaining parts.

Partner Presentation (Part 1)
When I was at university, I spent two semesters as an exchange student in Spain. There I lived in a student residence on campus which was outside of town. During that stay, I also attended one Spanish course per semester. In the first of these courses there was a girl I had a crush on. She was quite tall, blonde and appeared to be a little shy (like me). She usually wore jeans and dark-green converse hi-tops:

https://www.dresscodeclothing.com/produ ... ku=136504F

As it was the winter semester, I did not often have the chance to wear flip-flops to the Spanish course (which I then took off there to be barefoot around her). But once in that course (maybe in October or November), we should do a partner presentation. I became excited immediatly as I intended to ask that girl after class whether she wanted to be my partner for that. But being very shy, I did not know what to say to her so I kept thinking about this for the rest of the class. When the class finally ended, I was trembling due to excitement, but I took all the guts that I had and approached her saying:
- Hi. I wanted to ask you: would you like to do the presentation with me?
- Uhmmm, ok. We can do that together.
I was in heaven! We then discussed how we want to do it and ended up with the plan that we would meet the next Saturday at my place because she was living with roommates where it would have probably been less quiet. She lived downtown and would come to the campus by train, so I offered to pick her up at the train station, around 10 am.
After an eternity, Saturday has arrived. In general it was relatively warm for that time, but that Saturday was a grey day with some rain. As I wanted to be barefoot around her, I decided to wear jeans and a jacket, but with flip-flops. I also considered to be pick her up completely barefoot, but did not have the guts to do that. So when it was time, I left my appartment and went to the train station. Outside I noticed it was quite windy and my bare feet in the flip-flops were freezing a little bit. The streets were wet and there were many puddles. When I arrived at the train station, I still had to wait for train which felt again like eternity. When it finally arrived, only a few people were getting off so I spotted her relatively fast. Already from a distance I could see that she was again wearing her converse. I approached her and when she saw me, I smiled and said:
- Hi.
- Hi.
She also smiled and we did the usual Spanish kisses-on-the-cheeks greeting. While doing that, I tried to place my feet close to her so that she might step on them, but she did not move, so no luck here. We went to my place and on the way we talked about some things that I do not remember. But she did not mention my flip-flops at all, so it seemed that she did not find it too weird that I wore those. This greatly boosted by confidence. When we arrived at the student residence, we went to the reception to register her as a guest and then upstairs to my appartment. I opened the door, invited her to go first and then followed her closing the door. Inside I helped her out of her jacket and offered her to sit on the chair in front of the desk. When she walked to the chair, I glanced at her converse and noticed that the white sides of the soles were dirty and also a bit wet. Possibly she stepped in some of the smaller puddles (only around 1 cm deep). I did not get a clear view on the brown bottoms of her shoes, but the floor was a bit wet where she had stepped. She sat down and I was happy that she did not consider to take off her shoes at all. I -- on the other hand -- slipped off my flip-flops immediately, put her jacket aside and also took off mine. Then I offered her something to drink which she thankfully accepted. After that, it was finally time to sit together with her. I picked up the other chair, placed it to her right side and sat down.
Under the desk there was only room for one pair of legs as there were drawers on both sides. She was sitting right in front of that space and started to turn on the laptop she brought. So in order to accomodate my legs, I placed my chair not parallel to hers, but at a 45° angle facing her. With this, I had the front right leg of her chair between my legs so that I could place by right foot directly behind her right converse and my left foot somewhere under her chair. At that time she was sitting with both feet relatively far in front of her under the desk, but I hoped that she would switch position: either pulling them back or crossing them under the chair (either both feet with only the toes on the ground or only one and the other one in the air) as this would inevitably involve stepping on my feet.
When she waited for the laptop to boot, i asked her:
- Do you want to plug it in?
- Yes, that would be great.
So she leaned down to her bag which was on her left side on the floor. I used the opportunity to look again how my right foot was positioned. I saw that she had lifted her right heel (probably because she leaned over to search the cable) and so I slid my foot under it. This was the perfect setup so my heart was hammering!

to be continued...
Footstomplover

Post by Footstomplover »

Partner Presentation (Part 2)

When she found the cable and was about to come back to an upright position, I tried to draw her attention from her feet by saying:

- The plug socket is over there.

I pointed to the plug socket which was located far left on the wall behind the desk. She saw it and said:

- Ah, ok. Thanks!

She then got up a bit to reach the plug socket and while doing so she pressed the heel of her right converse squarely on my instep. This was an amazing feeling! The sole was cold and wet and also harder than I had expected. I did not have to fight the reflex to withdraw my foot as she put sufficient weight on it so that it was pinned under her shoe. Unfortunately, she immediately noticed that she was standing on my foot, so she pulled her foot away, looked down and said:

- Ohhhh, sooorry! I didn't see your foot there!

I also looked down and then back to her and answered:

- No problem.

- Are you sure? It felt like I was really crushing it.

I smiled and said:

- That's ok. I guess my feet can easily handle a slim, light lady like you standing on them. So don't worry about it.

Recognizing the compliment she also smiled and said:

- Oh, thanks for the flowers!

- My pleasure.

With this, she continued to plug in the laptop cable and then sat back on her chair. Both her feet were under chair, the left one on the floor and the right one crossed behind. I withdrew my feet and we started to work. After a while, I wanted more, so I positioned my right foot directly in front of her front right chair leg to have it in a good spot when she would bring her feet back to the front. With my left foot I tried to come close to her feet under her chair. As I did not see in detail how her feet were positioned, I eased my foot towards them trying to get in touch with them without her noticing. It was not so easy to move my bare foot over the stone floor as it did not slide very well. So I had to lift up my toes a little bit each time I moved my foot. Between those movements I paused to wait if she would hit my foot through her movements and also to concentrate on the presentation. After some iterations, I finally touched her converse sole with my toes. As a first reflex I withdrew them again, but now I knew where her foot was. So I moved forward again, but this time I did not feel her sole. I moved further and suddenly I felt her sole on top of my toes. Here is what I think happened: with her left foot she was on her tiptoes,with the sole facing backwards (from the ball of her foot to the heel) and in that position she was slowly bouncing up and down. While she was up, I had moved my foot forward so that it now got hit when she came back down. She did not put pressure on my toes, so I could move them a little under her shoe sole. I felt some groves so I figured that I was indeed under her forefoot where the converse sole has its typical waffle tread pattern. I enjoyed moving my toes through the tread and noticed again how cold and wet it was.

After a while she started started bouncing her foot faster so that my toes received a little pressure each time she had her foot down. Of course this was again heaven to me, even though my fear of getting detected also grew. But it seemed that she did not notice anything (or she did not care which would have also been ok for me), so I stayed there and tried to concentrate on our presentation. At some point she removed her shoe, at least I could not feel it anymore. I thought that she now might have her left shoe completely vertical, so that its tip touched the floor instead of the bottom of the sole. Ignoring all concerns with respect to detection I moved my foot another bit closer until it touched her shoe. I kept my foot in this position waiting for her bring her sole back down on it.

Luckily, it did not take too long for her do exactly that. She put her weight on the ball of her foot which now was not on the floor anymore, but on top of my toes. I was not entirely sure, but I guessed that no part of her shoe was touching the ground at that point in time as she now crushed my toes really hard. The groves of the hard waffle tread cut into my skin and I think I could also feel some small grains of dirt on them. She left her foot in this position quite long, so my toes started to hurt. Not unbearable though, therefore it could still enjoy the treatment and I was wondering again, whether she was aware of having my foot under hers. But I found it also plausible that she did not notice anyting as we were quite concentrated on the presentation.

We reached a point in our discussion where we both had to think a little bit more on how to proceed. My impression was that this break caused her to start bouncing her foot again -- this time on my toes! While that was of course what I had wished for, it added another small portion of pain. This made it difficult for me to think straight (well, I had that problem the whole time), so we discussed that issue quite long and she kept bouncing on my toes.

Finally we came up with a solution and she started to incorperate it into the presentation. On turning to her laptop, she brought both her feet to the front. While doing so, she lightly scraped her left sole over my foot and also hit it with the tip of her right shoe. Then the latter also hit my right foot which was still in position. This could not go unnoticed and she said:

- Ooops, kicked you again.

- And again it's no problem.

We both smiled and then continued to work. She pulled her right foot back again after she had touched mine. I left my right foot were it was and pulled back my left one as that leg was quite sore already. I did not want to push it too much, so I resisted the temptation to bring my left foot close too her right one which was essentially right in front of me. We worked some more, but after a while, I glanced down and saw that she again bouncing her foot -- this time the right one as that left one was not in my line of sight. Her heel was in the air the whole time, so I just had to slide my left foot under it. Again, I slowly moved my foot, but this time I could see what I was doing and how my toes came closer and closer to her moving converse sole. This added some more excitement, but I to be careful that she does not catch me looking down all the time. When she was typing something again, I used the opportunity to perform the final move: sliding my big toe under her converse and observing how it got slightly tapped. I noticed how the converse label on the back of the sole ended up directly over my skin whenever her shoe came down.

At a certain point, she stopped bouncing her foot and left it on top of mine with only minimal pressure. I did not move and tried to recognize the tread pattern under the heel part of her converse sole. I could not map every detail, but at least I felt some of the groves. We remained in this position until we were finished with the presentation. Then she said:

- Wow, this was a big piece of work. Could I use your bathroom?

- Of course. It's over there.

I pointed to the bathroom door and she removed her right foot to get up. I did not want to push for another foot stepping at that point, so I just got up to make room for her. While she was walking to the bathroom, I had the chance to see her again from behind, so I looked at her converse soles and remembered how that tread had been pressed into my feet before. When she was in the bathroom, I inspected my battered feet: there was quite some dirt on top of them, but I could not recognize any detailed tread marks. I tried to remove the dirt with my fingers so that she would not notice it. At the same time, I became disappointed because my meeting with her was about to end. I thought about possiblities on how to extend it, but none of them were easy to execute. So as she returned, I had no other chance than to improvize: at least I had a plan what my next step would be -- the rest would depend on her!

to be continued...
Footstomplover

Post by Footstomplover »

Partner Presentation (Part 3)

She returned from the bathroom, smiled at me and said:

- Ok then, I just need to pack my stuff.

I got up and moved my chair away so that she could disassemble her laptop.

- Would you like some more to drink?

- No, thank you.

So I got her jacket and when she was ready, I smiled and helped her into it. She also smiled and said:

- Thanks, that's nice of you.

- You're welcome.

Then we started walking to the apartment door and I said:

- I'll go to reception with you so that you are unregistered.

- Ok.

I almost exploded due to excitement because I had planned to accompany her to the reception barefoot. Now it was showtime! I opened the door, let her go first (of course not without taking a glance at her converse again) and then closed the door from the outside. Now there was no way back! I did not know what to say, so we walked side by side silently. I appreciated that she did not mention my bare feet. It did not take too long to go to the reception. We unregistered her and then walked a couple steps towards the entrance. I said:

- I think we did a good presentation today.

- Yeah, me too.

- I had a good time doing it with you.

- Oh, thanks.

- Can I walk you to the train station?

- Ok, if you like. But you don't have to.

- It would be a pleasure for me. Also, a little walk after the computer work is probably a good idea.

- True.

- Ok then, you're ready?

- Yes, let's go.

I made me incredibly hot that she did not consider to ask me whether I wanted to get some shoes or a jacket. So I really ended up leaving the building completely barefoot wearing a jeans and a t-shirt. Once outside, I immediately noticed the cold wind on my arms. With my feet, I could feel the cold and wet concrete ground. When walking, we had to make some big steps to get over the big puddles, but it was almost impossible to avoid all the smaller, not so deep ones. I saw (and heard) how she stepped into them with her converse -- quite carelessly as it seemed. So I did it the same way with my bare feet which got very wet then of course.

I felt very exposed being barefoot in public and in particular on a rather cold day and I noticed that the few people that we encountered were looking at my feet. This was a very unpleasant feeling, but it got compensated by the fact, that I was together with a beautiful girl in converse. On the other hand, I found it difficult to keep the conversation going and cannot remember the details of how that went. But at some point, I asked her:

- Are you going to have lunch now?

- Yes, I am pretty hungry already.

- Me too. And I was thinking ... maybe we can eat together? It would a pleasure for me to invite you.

She hesitated a bit and then answered:

- Ok, I guess we can do that. It's just ... I still have some work to do for my classes, so I don't have too much time. But if you invite me, I don't want to say 'no'.

- No pressure.

- Thanks. Let's eat together. I think that would also be a good break for me and then I can do the work afterwards with more energy.

- Great! Do you know a good place to eat? I am not so often in the city, so I don't know any restaurants.

- Yes, there is a place where we could go to.

With this, it was clear that my time with her was extended even further. And this adventure would involve being barefoot in (most probably crowded) public transports -- at least the train, but maybe also the subway. On the one hand quite uncomfortable as many people would stare at my bare feet, but on the other and a huge opportunity as there would possibly be many women I could place my feet close to. And I had observed in the days and weeks before that in general many women wore high-heeled boots at that time of the year which made the possibility for a foot trample even more exciting.

We reached the train station and went to our platform. There were almost no people, so we could sit on a free bench. She sat left of me and crossed her legs, so that her right foot was on the ground and her left one in the air. As the train was also coming from the left, I could glance at her left converse every time I looked for the train. We had to wait approximately ten minutes for the train and while doing so, my arms and feet got colder and colder and I regretted to have left like this. But now there was no way back, so I decided to make the most of it. When I saw the train coming, I said:

- There it is.

We got up, waited for the train to stop and approached one of the doors. It opened and we proceeded to enter.

to be continued...
Footstomplover

Post by Footstomplover »

Partner Presentation (Part 4)

When we entered the train, no one else was at that door and also no one left the train. I let her go first, followed her and glanced again at her converse. I also tried to see if she would leave some wet sole prints on the train floor, but I could not recognize anything. The train was almost completely empty, so we could sit for ourselves. We sat at a window facing each other. She put her backpack on her knees, so I figured that she could not see our feet. With this assumption, I slowly moved my feet in her direction until I could feel the tips of her converse at my toes. I stayed in this position and kept this slight contact to her shoes the entire time. From time to time she moved her feet a little which resulted in a push of the converse soles against my toes. But she did not move them in such a way that she stepped on my toes. We had some some conversation during the train ride, but again I cannot remember all the details.

At some point though, the conversation came back to the restaurant where we would eat. She explained me where it was and that we would have to change to the subway to get there. My excitement grew. But then the also mentioned that the place was quite popular among the exchange students and many times she eats there she would run into some of them and then they would eat together. I wondered whether that was reason why she picked that place -- to avoid being alone with me. But more importantly, I feared that we would run into someone we knew who would then notice me being barefoot. So I tried to think of a response in case someone would point that out.

The train ride did not take too long and when we had to get off, we were underground. To reach the subway we would stay underground as the subway station was directly connected to the train station. As we were about to reach our station, she got up (unfortunately pulling her feet to herself instead of stepping on my toes) and put her backpack on -- in front for security reasons. We went to the door and waited for the train to stop.

When the door opened, we got off and then had to find our way through a huge crowd. This also did not change much when we were past the platform and headed to the subway. As hoped I saw indeed a lot of women wearing heels, in particular boots, but also several ladies in converse. I cannot remember any details and there was also no chance to receive a foot stepping by any of these ladies.

At some point on the way to the subway, a kind of hippie girl entered the scene and walked a couple of meters in front of us. She had a rather large backpack (also in front of her), wore a sweater and some wide, 7/8 length, green and red plaid pants. On her feet she had black birkenstock Arizona sandals with thick white socks:

https://www.zappos.com/p/birkenstock-ar ... color/9926

I had a really good view on her feet, so I could also see some details of her birkenstock soles: the tread was still clearly visible, but the original black now rather looked like grey due to all the dust she had probably been stepped into. On the other hand, there were also some darker spots which indicated that she had stepped into puddles so that her soles were now wet. There was stuff stuck in the groves, maybe mud. I became hard immediately thinking about licking these birkenstock soles. As this was obviously not an option, I hoped that I would at least get my bare feet stepped on by them. So I tried to move at a speed that would maintain the distance to the birkenstock girl. It must have been my lucky day as this girl headed towards the same subway line as converse girl and I. When we reached the platform, it was already quite crowded. Birkenstock girl walked a bit until she found a place with a little less people. I followed her and went even a bit further to then stay in waiting position.

While waiting, I looked around for some more intersting women's footwear, but my eyes always came back to these birkenstocks. Now I saw them from the side and could see some dirt on the sides of the soles as well as on the socks. She really must have gotten wet!

After some minutes, I noticed a group of three ladies approaching. I would say that they were around 30. Two of them wore high-heeled black leather boots. One wore a long coat which covered her legs and also part of her boots, the other one wore a short jacket, a skirt and black nylons. The third of these ladies wore jeans that ended only a few centimeters above the ground so that her shoes were mostly covered. All I could see at that point was that they were also black leather and had a bit of platform under the forefoot, so I assumed that they also had some high heels.

I did not want to stare at these ladies too much, so I tried to see what they were doing without looking at them directly. They walked past me and that point I could see that the two with boots had heels of roughly 10 cm height and 4 cm width, roughly like these:

https://www.amazon.com/Refresh-Womens-R ... 5391077011

https://www.amazon.com/Milwaukee-Perfor ... 5391077011

Regarding the lady with the long jeans, I still could not see the exact kind of shoes whe wore, but I noticed a heel which was about 3 cm wide. And since there was a rather small gap between that heel and the platform under her forefoot, I guessed that the heel would be quite high. I was excited and afraid at the same time thinking about any of these ladies would plant her heels on my bare feet. The ladies stopped a few meters away from me as there was still some space on the platform. The overall scenario was like that: when facing the track, the three ladies were on my left side and the birkenstock girl on my right side.

I looked again at the three ladies noticing that the two with boots had their backs to be. The one in jeans seemed to have looked at my feet. As I looked at her, she looked back to me and then again to her companions. Those then turned around and also looked at me -- again it seemed that they were looking at my feet. They giggled and then turned back. I really felt being pointed at. In my imagination, these ladies would say something like: 'Haha, look at that barefoot fool. How much fun would it be to step on these disgusting feet with our heels!' My fear and excitement grew.

After a couple more minutes the subway came. Showtime again! My plan was to follow the birkenstock girl so that I would stand close to her in a (hopefully) full subway. Before the subway stopped, I could already see that it was indeed full. I looked at birkenstock girl trying to anticipate which door she would be going to. As soon as she started moving, I slowly followed her and converse girl went next to me. When the subway stopped, I was right behind birkenstock girl on the right side of the door. I glanced on the floor and tried to position one of my feet right behind her birkenstocks. There was a little waiting time so I could ease my foot slowly in her direction until I slightly touched the heel of one of her birkenstocks. I left my foot there hoping that she would step back to make room for the people leaving the subway. Unfortunately, this did not happen.

When no more people were coming out of the subway, the crowd on the platform entered it. I managed to stay behind birkenstock girl following her on the right side of the door. Inside the subay there were divider walls on both sides of the door. Birkenstock girl went to the inner edge of that wall and then stayed there facing it. I also positioned myself directly at that divider wall next to her and also facing her so that in the end she was standing sideways in front of me. I noticed that she did not hold on anywhere, instead the leaned against the divider wall with her backpack that she still had in front of her. This fueled my hopes of her loosing her balance when the subway would accelerate/decelerate/go through corners. Converse girl entered left of me and she ended up behind birkenstock girl and with face to me.

More people wanted to enter which I used as an excuse to move closer to birkenstock girl. I moved my right foot towards her right birkenstock - again slowly and again until I slightly touched it, this time from the side. Now I had to wait... So I looked around and noticed that the three ladies with heels had entered behind me. The one in jeans was standing left of me facing away from me and the two in boots were opposite of her. Like that they were blocking the entrance and as more people wanted to enter, they tried to squeeze in behind the boots ladies. This caused the latter to get closer to jeans lady who then turned to me to check for some free space where she could go to. There was still a little gap between converse girl and me, so converse girl (who saw that situation, too) moved back a bit more and I turned a bit to the left to increase the gap. To do this, I had to withdraw my right foot from birkenstock girl so that I could put my weight on my right leg for the turn. I ended up leaning in a 45° angle against the divider wall with birkenstock girl in half front of me on the right and jeans girl half in front of me on the left. It could not have been better!

As converse girl and I had widened the gap between us, jeans girl stepped back a bit so she came closer to me. Her heel did not hit my left foot, but I could feel through vibrations of the floor how that heel landed very close to my foot. I put my weight on the right leg and eased my left foot towards the assumed position of the heel. It did not take long and I could feel the hard heel against the outside of my left foot. I retracted my foot a little bit hoping that jeans lady would take another step back eventually. As I did not have to extend my left foot too much to touch jeans lady's heel, I could put my weight on that leg. With that I again moved my right foot in the direction of birkenstock girl's feet. After a bit of movement, I touched her right birkenstock and as I had turned a bit previously, the contact point was now at the side of the heel.

The doors closed and a few moments later, the subway accelerated. It went into the same direction as birkenstock girl was facing, and with that it happened what I had hoped for: birkenstock girl lost her balance a bit and as she compensated that, she stepped squarely on my right foot. It did not hurt at all, even though the birkenstock sole was harder than I had expected and she put quite some pressure on it. It took her a bit to regain balance and until then she kept standing on my foot. I could slightly feel the groves of her sole and wondered whether the birkenstock tread pattern would be visible on my instep. When she was stable again, she removed her foot, but I did not dare to look down. During her instablity she had also bumped into converse girl with her back, so she turned around and apologized. Maybe she even thought that she stepped on converse girl's foot as she did not apologize to me.

When we reached the next station, someone wanted to exit and had to move past birkenstock girl. This caused her to get out of the way a bit and by doing so, she slightly stepped on my right foot again. But she did not put pressure on it, instead she withdrew her foot as soon as felt my foot under her birkenstock. The person who wanted to exit also moved past converse girl and then in the direction of the door. I anticipated that the way would be between jeans girl and her two booted companions and therefore I just had to move my left foot again closer to jeans girl's heel. With only a light movement I could feel that heel against the side of my foot -- just where my little toe was attached. The exiting passenger took the anticipated path and -- as I hoped -- caused jeans girl to step back. I felt how she scraped my foot with her heel when she lifted it and then how the heel came down on the outer part of my left instep. Ouch! That heel was very hard and had sharp edges. My foot really exploded due to the pain, but even if had tried to pull it away, I probably would not have managed to do so as it felt like she was pressing down with her full weight. On the other hand, this was what I wanted, so I tried enjoy it. And I did have the opportunity to do so because she did not get off my foot when other people were exiting and entering the subway. I wondered whether she knew that she was standing on my foot and maybe even on purpose as I had imagined earlier. But maybe she could not feel it because she stood on a flat part of my foot and her heel was so high? I tried to read the faces of her two friends in boots, but could not see any suspicious reaction there.

When all people had passed and the doors closed again, the two boot ladies moved again a bit into the gap between them and jeans girl. The latter, however, did not move and kept her heel on my foot. The subway started moving again and during the ride, I could feel some variations in pressure of the heel as jeans girl probably had to compensate for the moving subway. She also slightly tilted the heel from one side to the other which was particularly painful as then one of the sharp edges cut even more into the skin of my instep.

At the next station, nothing interesting happened. Some people got out, some got in, but neither jeans girl nor birkenstock girl moved. So the subway continued as did the torture under that merciless heel. When the next station was announced, birkenstock girl turned around -- it seemed that she wanted to exit. She turned to her right and with that movement, her right birkenstock slightly touched my right foot again. I hoped that she would not look down to see jeans girl standing on my other foot. As far as I could see, she did not look down. Instead, she already tried to make her way to the door. As everything was tight, she moved very slowly and did not lift her feet up a lot. Therefore the was no chance that she could really step on my foot again, but at least she kicked my right foot with her left birkenstock when moving past me. Next she had to squeeze between jeans girl and her friends. The latter stepped back a bit and jeans girl slightly turned. While doing so, she took some weight off the heel that was on my foot, turned that heel and increased the pressure again. This hurt like hell as she twisted my skin with her heel.

On the other side, with birkenstock girl gone, converse girl moved back closer to me. I still had my right foot in position and converse girl still had her backpack in front of her (so she could not see the floor in front of her), but she did not hit my foot. I tried to move my foot closer to her which was quite hard as I had to put my weight on my left leg -- the one with the foot being stood on by jeans girl. But I still managed to move my right foot and after a few moments my toes slightly touched the tip of converse girl's left shoe. When the subway stopped, more people wanted to exit and some squeezed behind converse girl. This was again what I had hoped for as then converse girl stepped forward right on my foot. The waffle tread pattern under the forefoot landed on my instep and she applied quite some pressure. I suppose she concentrated on giving the exiting people enough space as she did not immediately step off my foot. But finally she realized that she was standing on my foot, got off and apologized. I smiled and said:

- No problem.

Nothing more happened with jeans girl during that stop, she just kept digging her heel into my foot very painfully. The subway continued and I experienced the maximum pain: movement of jeans girl's heel while it was twisting my skin. I thought about telling her to get off my foot, but as I had to exit the next station, I endured the treatment. But I feared that I would eventually have to tell her that she was standing on my foot as I would not be able to move and leave the subway. When we approached the station, I noticed that she turned into the direction of the door -- it seemed that she also wanted to exit. Unfortunately, this turn meant another turn of her heel on my foot which was again very painful as my skin was twisted and probably even ripped off. I came again a bit closer to the conclusion that she was doing that on purpose.

When the subway stopped and the doors opened, jeans girl and her friends indeed exited and so did converse girl and I. When heading for the exit, I tried to get another look at jeans girl's footwear. As she was walking a bit in front me, I could see the bottom of her soles and heels: they did not have any tread and were grey due to the street dirt. I could not clearly determine the heel height, but it was maybe around 12 cm. The heel tip was slightly rounded in front and in the back and about 3 cm wide -- as I had observed previously.

About like these: https://www.giglio.com/eng/shoes-women_ ... l5vITXGPzw

At some point, converse girl and I had to take a different direction so I could not look at jeans girl anymore. When we came closer to the subway station exit, I noticed that it was getting colder again -- both the air and the ground under my bare feet. Again, I felt both excited and vulnerable being barefoot. We left the subway station and then walked a couple of minutes to reach the restaurant that converse girl had picked.

to be continued ...
Footstomplover

Post by Footstomplover »

Partner Presentation (Part 5)

When we arrived at the restaurant, I was relieved to get a break as my left foot still hurt a lot due to being stood on by the high-heeled lady in the subway. I had quite some trouble walking, but managed to hide that from converse girl. When entering the restaurant, I noticed that it was almost completely empty and even more important: I did not recognize anyone I knew. We entered and a waiter behind the bar said:

- Hello. Just pick any table you like.

We chose a small table with two chairs. The table was square and the chairs were on opposite sides. I sat in a way that my back faced the entrance. While sitting down, I checked how things looked under the table: it was supported in the center by one leg. On the ground it was split into four wooden arms which extended to each side of the table to provide stability. These arms were entirely on the floor, about 8 cm wide and maybe 6 cm high. The relevant thing for me was that each person sitting at the table had such an arm between the legs and I could put my feet on top of the arms hoping that converse girl would place hers on top. As the arms were rounded on the top, I figured it would still be comfortable to put my bare feet on them and also not too painful when additionally her hard converse soles pressed down on them. The idea behind that was that she might not be able to distinguish whether she rested her feet directly on these arms or on top of mine. So this was a very promising setup and therefore I put both my feet on these arms moving my toes so far that they could "grab" the other side. With this I hoped that they would feel like part the arm in case she stepped on them.

But for now, she kept her feet to herself and also leaned forward. We chatted a bit and after some time the waiter brought us the menus. To read the menu, converse girl leaned back and a few moments later she moved her feet forward and I felt her hard soles on my feet -- at the point where my big toes are attached to the rest of the foot as that was highest. It was not too much weight so I figured she had her heels still on the ground and crushed my feet with the waffle tread pattern under the forefoot. As I had hoped, she did not seem to notice that she had her feet on top of mine instead of on the wooden arms of the table so she just left them there. Of course, this was again heaven for me, but after while her tread was really cutting into my skin and the soles of my feet were pressed painfully against the narrow wooden arms. I might have underestimated that effect. Additionally, I started to fear that someone would see her having her feet on mine, but at least in the part of the restaurant I had in my view, there were no people yet.

After a while the waiter came back and took our order. When finished, converse girl leaned forward to hand back her menu and then she leaned back again. I could not only see that, but also feel it: while she was leaning forward, the pressure of her soles on my feet increased a bit. Right after she leaned back, I felt that she lifted her feet a bit -- one after another -- and then put them back on my feet again, but this time with more weight. Without actually being able to see how she moved her feet, I assumed that she brought her feet a bit closer to me and thereby lifting her heels from the ground. Now a different part of her converse soles pressed on my feet which felt like a sharp edge. I figured that this would be the position where the waffle tread pattern under the forefoot ends and rounded triangular section with the "Converse ALLSTAR" label begins. I thought: how great would it be if she moved her feet a bit more to print that label into the skin of my foot? But for now, she left her feet as they were.

With our feet like that, we kept chatting. My feet really started to hurt, but of course at the same time, this was again a jackpot position for me. Additionally, the pain was still far away from what I received from the high-heel trampling in the subway. After a few minutes, she removed both of her feet dragging her soles over my skin. She sat a little more upright and looked past me in the direction of the entrance. My heart jumped as I thought that what I had previously feared now became reality: we meet someone she and/or I know. She waved, so I also turned around and saw how two girls approached us.

One of these girls was in the same Spanish class as converse girl and I. She had black hair which was a little shorter than down to the shoulder. She was skinny and a almost as tall as converse girl. So far, I have only met her in Spanish class and there she always wore the same shoes: black leather high-heel slip-on ankle boots with a lug sole. The heel was about 10 cm high and roughly 5 cm wide - both from left to right and from front to back, but the back of the heel was round. The tread of the sole was quite deep, I would say at least 5 mm. It had the typical lug sole pattern: some cross-shaped cleats in the center of the forefoot and a ring (which was open towards the back of the foot) of hourglass-shaped (if someone has a better description, please let me know) cleats around them. Unfortunately, there was no tread under the heel. I tried to find a picture of similar boots and these ones come pretty close:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Glove-by-2-B ... /369158442

In case the link breaks, one may search for "SODA Glove by 2". In Spanish class, this girl sat directly in front of me so I had the chance to extensively study her boots previously. Of course when it was warm, I went to Spanish class in flip-flops and kicked them off as soon I was sitting there. It was then very exciting to see her arriving (she always came after me) with loudly clicking heels on the hard floor. Unfortunately, there was no opportunity where I could have put my feet under her boots as she was sitting too far away and additionally this would have been totally visible for everyone in the room. I had considered the option of asking her instead of converse girl for doing the partner presentation with me, but finally decided against it because I did not find her too attractive and I had a crush on converse girl, as mentioned. When I saw ankle boot girl arriving, the view to her feet was blocked, but I noticed that she was wearing black nylons and a dark-blue short skirt.

The other girl was one that I had not met before. She was rather short (maybe 1,60 m to 1,65 m), skinny and with blonde hair which was a bit longer then ankle boot girl's. I could see that she wore jeans, but her shoes were also not yet in sight. When the two girls came closer, I heard the clicking of heels, so my heart jumped again as this indicated that ankle boot girl could be wearing her ususal shoes. Then I noticed that converse girl got up, probably to welcome the other two girls. So I did the same, but I feared that they would immediately point out my bare feet. On the other hand, I really wanted to get my feet stepped on by ankle boot girl, so I figured the kissing-on-the-cheeks greeting would be an additional opportunity for that.

When the two girls reached us, we all said 'Hi', converse girl greeted the girl I had not met before and I greeted ankle boot girl. I tried to move my feet close to hers, but she did not step on them. After that, we changed greeting partners, so unknown girl and me introduced each other. Even though I had not yet gotten the chance to look at her shoes, I moved my feet close to hers during cheek-kissing, but again no luck.

Then the arrived girls each grabbed a chair from another table and while doing so, I glanced at their shoes: ankle boot girl indeed wore her usual ankle boots and the shoes of the other girl really surprised me: she wore classic buffalos! I had not seen those very often in the last years! I think it was the style 1348 (which I do not like as much as for example 1327 (clogs) or 1339). They were white with a bit of red. Here is a link to the current version:

https://www.asos.com/buffalo/buffalo-lo ... %20classic

I did not find the correct color, compared to the pictures in the link hers had a bit of red at least on the sides - both on the upper part and the soles. I also noticed that - similar to the jeans girl in the subway - buffalo girl's shoes were hidden to a large extent under her jeans which were quite wide around the feet.

When they had their chairs and turned back to our table (buffalo girl to my left and ankle boot girl to my right), buffalo girl must also have noticed my feet because she said:

- Isn't it too cold to be barefoot?

This also attracted the attention of ankle boot girl as she looked at my feet and asked:

- Did you not bring any shoes?

So there it was: the situation I had feared. But I had prepared a response which I now used:

- For me it's comfortable to walk barefoot. And today when I decided to accompany [converse girl], we were already at the entrance of the student residence and I did not want to go back to my room again to pick up some shoes, so I thought I can as well go barefoot. It might be a little cold, but I guess my feet are already trained so they do not have a problem. But I admit that it might have probably been a better idea to bring a jacket. It looks like it can rain any time. But too late, now I'm here, but at least I had luck that there was no rain yet.

This answer seemed to be unexpected for ankle boot girl as she said:

- Ah, ok, I must say I'm a bit surprised to hear that, but hey, why not? For me walking around barefoot in public would definitely not an option. I would be in constant fear that someone with shoes would step on my feet.

I replied:

- Sure, but in my experience this hardly happens.

- But when it does, it's really painful.

- Maybe, but I can't remember any occasion where this was a significant problem for me.

- For me, it's always a problem when someone steps on my feet!

And buffalo girl added:

- For me, too! But these shoes [she lifted one of her buffalos to show it] are really great: they make it almost impossible for people to step on my feet! At least accidentally.

I grinned and said:

- Sure, it would require a bit of climbing first.

The girls laughed and we all sat down. This was of course a perfect setup: a small table with converse girl still sitting on the opposite side of me, buffalo girl to my left and ankle boot girl to my right. Even though I really wanted the latter two to step on my feet, I did not bring them in a promising position as I did not want to risk any talk about that when the waiter was around. So I waited until he first brought the menus to the two girls and took their orders a bit later. Then I started to slowly move my feet: at first only forward until they touched the wooden arms of the table. As I had not touched any shoe so far, I then began to move my feet outwards. It did not take long and I felt the thick sole of the right buffalo on the small toe of my left foot. I retracted that foot again a bit and then concentrated on my right one. From the corner of my eye I could see that ankle boot girl sat with her legs crossed under the chair. Therefore I just moved my right foot in one go into her direction, left it there and started to wait.

The girls had already started to talk, mostly among themselves, but sometimes I was also included in the conversation. At one point, there was a pause in the conversation. Ankle boot girl had a sip of her drink and then looked like she wanted to change the way she was sitting. Before I even fully realized that, I already felt the toe of her left boot hitting the small toe of my right foot. She probably intented to bring her feet forward and to sit them down in one move as directly afterwards I felt her lug sole on top of my foot. She did not apply a lot of pressure, but the sharp edges of the cleats of the deep tread already hurt quite a bit. Of course she noticed that, retracted her foot, looked under the table and said:

- Oh, sorry.

Before I could reply, she continued:

- See? Now you already got your foot stepped on.

I also looked under the table and said:

- Hm, probably because I didn't give you enough space for your feet. Sorry for that.

She laughed:

- Wow, how cool is that?! I step on your foot and you apologize to ME!

- That's what a gentleman should do. Because I don't think it is too convenient for you when our feet collide, right?

- That's quite considerate of you, but when I step on your bare foot with my boot, I would think that it's inconvenient for YOU. I hardly feel it.

- I also hardly felt it. If you hadn't mentioned it, I wouldn't have put anymore thought into it.

- So if I had simply left my boot on your foot, you would have said nothing?!

- Sure. Why should I bother you unnecessarily with that if it doesn't bother me?

- Hm ... I don't know. I guess I still find it hard to believe that you wouldn't care if I stepped on your bare feet with my boots.

- What can I say? If you want to try, feel free...

- I don't know.

She looked again under the table - possibly at my feet and also at her boots. While she was still thinking, I looked at the other two girls. Buffalo girl seemed to be intrigued by the idea of stepping on my bare feet with shoes as she said:

- To me, that sounds intersting. May I try?

- Sure.

- Cool. That's a chance that one does not get every day.

She looked under the table to see where my foot was and I observed what she would be doing down there. When she spotted my left foot, she carefully placed her right buffalo on top of my instep. It was an amazing feeling when the hard platform sole lightly pressed down. It was a bit cold and wet and I could also feel the tread which did not have too sharp edges (as the one on ankle boot girls shoes). Buffalo girl asked:

- Is that ok for you?

- No problem, that's just a light touch on my foot.

- Ok.

Buffalo girl then simply rested her shoe on my foot, her heel was on the floor. This added some pressure compared to her initial touch. She then did not pay any more attention to her feet, instead she looked at ankle boot girl who had followed the process and who now said:

- Ok, if [bufflo girl] steps on your foot with THESE shoes and you sit there as if it was nothing, I guess my boots are also ok.

With that she placed the lug sole of her left boot on the instep of my right foot and then looked at me. I said:

- One can feel a little bit.

As buffalo girl, she also left her boot on my foot and her heel on the floor without paying any more attention to it. With that she pressed firmly on my foot and I could clearly feel the sharp edges of her deep tread cutting into my skin. I hoped that she stayed like that so I could later see the lug sole pattern being imprinted into my foot.

With all feet now in position, our attention came back from under the table and we continued to talk as if there was nothing. Both buffalo girl and ankle boot girl kept their feet on top of mine which became quite painful after a while. Especially ankle boot girl's lug sole due to its many sharp edges.

At some point, the waiter brought our food, so we put our napkins on the laps. Afterwards we moved a bit closer to the table which meant that we had to lift ourselves a bit from the chair, pull the chair forward and sit down again. As the two girls on my feet did that, they both did not step off, instead I felt a huge increase in pressure from their shoes while they stood up. Very painful again, but of course also very exciting!

We finished lunch and then kept sitting there to chat some more. The hard shoes of the two girls were on my feet the entire time! When there was a larger pause in the conversation, converse girl checked the time and said:

- I'd better get going. I still have a lot of work to do.

So we all stood up say goodbye to her. The two girls on my feet of course had to stand up before me. While doing so, they simply removed their feet from mine, but without dragging their shoe soles over my feet. We all did the cheek-kissing thing with converse girl who thanked me for the invitation and then left. I excused myself to go to the restroom as I really had to pee, but I also wanted to check out the shoe prints on my feet. When I reached a toilet cabin and looked at my feet, I saw an amazing result: my right foot had the deepest lug sole imprints and in particular the cross-shaped cleats in the center were clearly visible. On my left foot I could see the buffalo tread pattern, but it was not that spectacular as it is in general larger in structure, so only a part was visible. On both feet there were sections where the girls had applied particularly much pressure (probably on the edges of their shoes because they had their feet a bit tilted) and which were blue due to that. I also saw a blue part were the high heel of the lady in the subway had dug in, but I could not recognize a clear heel print there.

When I returned to the table, the two remaining girls then used to opportunity to also see the restroom. I enjoyed again listening to the clicking of ankle boot girl's heels and then waited for the girls to come back and when they did, they sat and without looking down, they placed their shoes back on my feet. I noticed that this time they both brought their heel down on my feet while the forefoot was on the floor. I impression also was that they were pressing a bit harder than before. This was very suspicious to me and I figured that they had probably talked in the restroom about my strange behavior. I felt really uncomfortable about that, but on the other hand I thought that if the result of such a conversation is that they intentionally press their heels into my feet, I can be very lucky. On my left foot there was the heel of a buffalo: the tread there did not feel a lot different than the tread under the forefoot, except that it additionally had the fine 'Buffalo' logo which I could actually feel being imprinted into my skin. On my right foot, the feeling was now completely different than before: instead of the rubber cleats I now felt a very hard block heel. Luckily it had quite a big area, but obviously no give at all, so i hurt quite a bit when she firmly pressed it down. I noticed again some sharp edges, one of them was particularly painful as it pressed on my toes - not on the big one, but on some of the smaller, more vulnerable ones. Of course I kept pretending that nothing was going on and restarted the conversation with:

- So what are your plans for the afternoon?

The girls told me that they had planned to do some sightseeing in a part of town which was relatively far away from the center. Ankle boot girl then asked me:

- And how about you? Have you planned anything already?

- No, I don't have any plans yet.

- Would you like to join us?

- Yes, that sounds good. Thanks for the offer!

So it looked like the dream would continue further: I would be walking around town barefoot with one girl in buffalos and one in high-heeled lug-soled ankle boots. Could this even be topped? We chatted a bit more and then payed our restaurant bills. When the girls got up - and with that off my feet - I felt a bit relieved as they had really crushed my feet under their heels. I waited until they had put on their jackets (I didn't bring one!) and then we headed to the restaurant exit. Of course I let them go first so I could get a good view at their shoe soles - the ones that had just crushed my feet! I could not see too many details (as I could not stare too much at their shoes due to the other people in the restaurant), but at least I noticed that the formerly white buffalo soles were grey due to dirt and had some stuff stuck in the tread.

to be continued ...
Footstomplover

Post by Footstomplover »

Partner Presentation (Part 6)

When I left the restaurant with the two girls, the weather had lightened up: the sun was shining and it was a bit warmer than before. Ankle boot girl closed her eyes, turned her face into the sun, stretched and said:

- Ahh, that was good.

I answered:

- Indeed, and now the weather also got better.

Buffalo girl:

- Yes, I am really looking forward to our trip.

So I suggested:

- Me too, shall we go then?

Ankle boot girl:

- Yes, but ...

She looked down at my feet and asked:

- ... are you sure you wanna do this barefoot? We could first go to a store to get you some shoes. Or at least flip-flops.

- That's very considerate of you, thanks! But as I said, I enjoy being barefoot.

- Ok, but now we are going to the subway, so you might get your toes stepped on.

- Sure, but again: I don't worry about that. After all, they just got stepped on by you two for a while and everything is fine.

With that, I lifted my right foot and moved it a bit to demonstrate that it still functions. I realized too late that this may not have been a smart idea as ankle boot girl looked at my foot and pointed out:

- Really? I think my boot left some marks.

I also looked down and saw that the lug sole tread pattern of her boot was still clearly visible, even though not quite as deep as I had observed before. Acting surprised I said:

- Oh, yes. There is something. But this is no problem. If it was, I would have said something, right?

Ankle boot girl did not seem to be too convinced, but she said:

- Sure, but it's still hard to believe. I mean, look at this tread...

With this, she lifted her left foot and turned it so that I could have a look at her boot sole. So I looked at it and noticed again how deep the tread was. It was also a good opportunity to observe that the sole was quite dirty: mostly dust-grey, but also a bit wet again and with small pieces of probably mud between some of the cleats.

- This gotta hurt when I crush your foot with it that much that it leaves such marks.

Buffalo girl also checked out ankle boot girl's sole and exclaimed (a bit excited it seemed):

- Totally! This is really evil!

Ankle boot girl seemed to be a bit challenged, so she replied:

- Yeah? And what about your shoes? I bet you didn't even feel his foot under these thick soles?

- I felt it a little bit.

With a big smile on my face I added to this:

- Same for me.

The girls laughed and ankle boot girls said:

- Alright then, let's go. It'll be interesting to see if you can really pull it off to do that barefoot.

So we went back to the subway station and as it was quite crowded on the way, we walked on after another. Of course I went last, but due to the many people I did not have too many chances to look at the girls' shoes. But at least I could still hear the clicking of ankle boot girl's heels which added to the excitement that I was barefoot around her. And I saw again many other women with sexy shoes which was always thrilling when they walked by close to me.

When we were already inside the subway station, we noticed that our subway was about to come so we started to run the last part. Ankle boot girl could not run too fast with her high heels, but we managed to reach the platform when the subway was just arriving. The girls (still in front of me) went a bit away from the platform entrance to a position with less people, but it was still crowded there. We positioned ourselves on the right side of a subway door to let the exiting people pass. The girls were between the subway and me and we were all facing the subway.

I looked at the people who exited the subway and noticed a woman (I would say between 40 and 50 years old) who would probably walk directly by me as she was on that side of the subway door. I do not remember too many details about her, just that she looked like a local (long dark hair) and somehow elegant. Through the crowd I could not see her shoes, but judging from the rest of her appearance I simply guessed that she would probably wear some kind of high heels. So I felt the urge to have her step on my feet. On the other hand, I did not know what kind of shoes she was wearing and feared that those might be stiletto heels which would be too much for my bare feet. But this fear only added to my excitement so I decided to risk it. My plan was to move my foot into her way just before she would be close to me. To prepare this, I turned a bit to the left so she would be passing more in front of me than on my side. I put my weight on the right leg and when the person directly in front of her had passed me, I did the move with my left foot. This was only possible to do with a low risk of detection because all the people were so close that it was hard to see what was going on near the ground.

Then I felt an intese pain - jackpot! The lady stepped on my left foot really hard. I still did not know which shoes she was wearing, but from what I felt I would say they were some kind of platform wedges, probably without tread. Under this assumption, it felt like the following happened: the heel of the lady's left shoe started to be on the ground and when she lowered the front of the shoe, she first crushed my big toe with the center of her sole. Then she continued her step lifting her heel and bringing the front of her shoe down. With her heel in the air the pressure on my big toe increased a lot due to the hard sole which did not bend at all. At the same time she started to crush my other toes with the front of her sole. Lastly, she lifted her heel to release my big toe, but for maximum pressure on my other toes. So she had just used my toes like a part of the ground. I was not sure whether she had noticed. Possibly not because she might have been concentrated on getting out of that crowd and also she did not look down or at me. On the other hand, I would say that my foot was not a very flat obstacle, so stepping on it without noticing would be improbable. But maybe she noticed, but did not care? Of course, I would take that, too. What may also speak for that would be the fact that, due to the crowd, she could not move too fast and therefore she had been standing on my foot some moments.

Shortly after that successful foot crush, all people had exited the subway so the girls in front of me started to enter. I followed them even though I had again a bit of trouble walking as my foot was still in a lot of pain. The subway was full, so the girls headed for a free place to stand. We ended up close to the door, facing each other, so this time I did not have a chance to place my feet close to any other women's shoes. But as more people entered, the two girls and I had to mover even closer together, so at least I could position my feet close to THEIR shoes. As I was facing the two girls, I could not look down, so I tried to slide my right foot in the direction of ankle boot girl's left foot while having my weight on the left foot. At some point, I could slightly feel her sole with my toes and as I had moved very slowly, she probably did not notice that touch. I retracted my foot a bit and started to wait until she moved.

All people had entered, the doors closed and the subway accelerated. Unfortunately, both girls had something to hold on, so they remained stable and did not move their feet. So I hoped that they would do so during one of the stops. When we reached the next station, some people left and others entered and during that process someone passed close behind ankle boot girl which caused her to turn her head around and move her foot forward. As I had hoped she kicked my foot with the toe of her boot -- only from the side as she only made a small movement so she did not really lift her foot and could therefore not step ON mine. Still better than nothing and I could even feel some of the edges of the cleats on her tread. She must have felt that collision, too because she retracted her foot immediately and when she turned back, she looked down and said:

- Oops, sorry, that was your foot again. See? Crowded subway. And your foot gets stepped on. That's why I warned you to come here barefoot. And no -- I did NOT do it on purpose to prove my point.

- Of course, I wouldn't have thought that. But you two stepping on my feet isn't a problem anyway. After all, you already did it for a while during lunch.

- Yes, but there we were SITTING.

- True. But I also wouldn't worry about you standing on my feet.

- Really?

- Absolutely. They can take quite a bit. You have seen that, right?

- Yes, but standing on them would be a lot more pressure.

- Maybe. But all I can say for now is that I'm not afraid of it.

- OK then, you must know better, I guess.

During this conversation I made sure to look at buffalo girl from time to time so that she got the message that she can also stand on my feet without any worries.I hoped that she would even show interest again in doing so, but no luck this time. Maybe she only did not want to do that with so many people around? Nothing more happened during the subway ride and also when getting off, there was no promising foot trample opportunity. But at least I could see again a lot of ladies with nice shoes and boots while walking from the subway to the train. And of course the usual clicking of ankle boot girl's heels on the hard stone floor of the train station.

When we reached the train platform, the train was already there. It was the end station of that line, so it waited there for a while. As usual, the girls walked in front of me, so I glanced at their soles when they climbed into train before I followed. I could get quite a good view on both the buffalo soles and ankle boot girl's aggressive lug soles. Thinking about how those pressed on my bare feet, I got a bit more excited again. And there was the possibility of getting more...

to be continued...
Footstomplover

Post by Footstomplover »

Partner Presentation (Part 7)

We entered the train which was almost completely empty, so we could freely select seats. Ankle boot girl headed to one booth with four seats (two seats facting the other two) and asked:

- Shall we sit here?

We agreed and then I offered:

- Would you like to take the window seats?

Ankle boot girl replied:

- Thanks, that's nice. But for me it's not necessary. You two can sit at the window.

So buffalo girl sat on the seat with the window to the left and I went for the other window seat facing her. Ankle boot girl sat next to buffalo girl. I immediately thought about ways on how to get my feet crushed again and I was not sure yet whether I should move both my feet towards the buffalos or just one and the other one a bit to the side in the direction of ankle boot girl. I decided to go for the first option, but only shifted my feet foward a little bit from time to time.

Before my feet reached the her shoes, buffalo girl said:

- It's hot in here. I better take off my jacket.

With this, she unzipped her jacket and then tried to get her arms out without colliding with ankle boot girl. I used the opportunity to move my feet yet another bit forward and while offering:

- May I help you taking it off?

- Oh yes, thanks!

We both stood up and I moved my left foot closer to her again (I could not move both feet as I was standing). Then she intended to turn around and for that she placed her left foot in front of her right one. Of course there was not that much space between the seats, so -- as I had hoped -- my feet were in the right position: she bumped against the toes of my left foot from the front (this was a bit painful with the thick sole of her heavy buffalo boot), which somehow interrupted her movement. Ankle boot girl noticed that and looked down at our feet. And what she saw then was that buffalo girl -- without hesitation -- stepped on my left foot (I would say at roughly a 45° angle) so that the tread under the forefoot was on my toes and instep. And it got better: as buffalo girl wanted to turn around, she lifted her right leg to bring it around her left one, so her full weight was on the foot with which she was standing on mine. This alone was no big deal as the pressure was distributed over the wide buffalo sole. But as she wanted to turn around, she also turned her foot which caused that her deep tread brutally twisted my skin. This was quite painful, but I managed to keep a straight face. Next, she brought her right foot back down. I guess that she intended to put it sufficiently far back so that her knees would not collide with her seat. This resulted in the heel of her right buffalo ending up on the toes of my right foot. She also shifted her weight on that foot, so I could feel the fine groves of the 'Buffalo' logo under the heel being pressed into my toes. But the pleasure lasted only for a brief moment: she immediately stepped off my feet again -- first with left and then with the right foot. Ankle boot girl had observed all that and then exclaimed:

- You really DON'T have a problem stepping on his feet, do you?

Buffalo girl pretended to not have noticed my feet under hers by acting overexageratedly surprised:

- Oh sorry, I did not notice your feet there. But it was no big deal that I stepped on them, right?

- Right.

We all laughed and then I helped buffalo girl out of her jacket. Ankle boot girl said:

- Actually, it's a good idea to take the jacket off. I'll do that, too.

So I stayed on my feet and helped her with that while buffalo girl already sat down again. When ankle boot girl's jacket was off, we also sat down again. I was really excited that buffalo girl obviously had just stepped on my feet on purpose. And now she even continued with that: without asking or commenting, she placed both her buffalos on my feet -- again with the tread under the forefoot on my toes and instep. And if it was nothing, she continued the conversation. Ankle boot girl seemed to have given up pointing out that this might be a problem as she did not mention that move.

We stayed in this position and as the train was still waiting in the station, a few more people entered. I was always a bit nervous that they might notice my bare feet and that they were stepped on by buffalo girl, but I did not really have any options other than staying like that. So I figured I might as well enjoy it. At some point, the train departed and soon after that buffalo girl changed the positioning of her legs: she swung her left one over the right one, so that now the pressure on my left foot was increased. Not too much though, as she still had her heel on the train floor.

She stayed like this for a while, then she changed again: to move her right foot a bit more forward, she turned such that her toes were pointing outwards and brought the heel of her shoe onto my instep. As her left leg was still crossed, the entire weight of her two legs was pressed into my foot. Again, I could feel the 'Buffalo' logo and as she stayed in this position for quite a long time, I imagined that she would leave a good imprint on my skin. At least it became painful as the fine groves of the 'Buffalo' logo were quite sharp so they really cut into my skin through this constant pressure. Of course, the edges of the tread around the logo also contributed to the pain my foot had to endure. So even though I was in heaven again, I also felt a bit relieved when the train approached the station where we wanted to get off the train (after about 45 minutes I think).

A couple of minutes before arriving, ankle boot girl said:

- OK, almost there. Let's get ready.

She got up, stepped into the aisle and picked up her jacket. Buffalo girl did the same. Before she got up, she pulled her feet back off mine and then did not step on them again while moving past me. After the two girls I also got up and while doing so, I glanced at my left foot: as I had hoped, both the 'Buffalo' logo and the tread had left deep imprints in my skin. Then I again helped the girls with their jackets and we went to train door waiting for the arrival. I looked out of the window: the weather was still sunny so I figured I would be ok walking around barefoot for a longer time. Finally, the train arrived and we got off.

to be continued...
Footstomplover

Post by Footstomplover »

Partner Presentation (Part 8)

As usual, I went behind the two girls when getting off the train. The platform was outside and when my feet touched the ground, I immediately noticed that it was colder than I had expected. Probably because it was in the shade. But still, I became a bit worried that my feet would hurt due to the cold. On the other hand, this increased my level of excitement as my feet felt even more vulnerable next to the two girls' (and possibly other ladies'?) shoes and boots. We left the station and when stepping out of the shade, my arms got a bit warmer again, but the ground was still quite cold. It had rained here as well, so the ground was also wet and one could see many puddles.

We started walking away from the station and after a short while, we reached a street that somehow looked like the main street: quite broad, only for pedestrians and with many restaurants and shops on both sides. It was also straight for a long distance, so one could see far ahead. It was very crowded, but we could still walk all next to each other and without being slowed down by others all the time. Naturally, I checked out the many ladies that were walking around and noticed again that a lot of them were wearing high-heeled boots. Some of them passed close to us, so I could clearly hear the heels clicking, but there was no opportunity to get my feet stepped on by them.

While we were walking, we sometimes had to go around some of the deeper puddles. But when there was a not so deep one, the girls carelessly stepped into it with their shoes (and I did so barefoot). I was walking next to buffalo girl and sometimes when she stepped into a puddle, the water splashed and hit my feet. A couple of times, I could also observe how other women stepped into smaller puddles -- this was particularly exciting when they did that with heels.

We walked on the main street until we reached its end. Then we continued on smaller streets which sometimes were very narrow indicating that they were already quite old. In fact, that whole part was rather old and doing sightseeing there was the reason for this trip. So we walked around a lot, but we also paused at some of the places to read signs and the girls also had cameras to take photos. I was glad that they did not ask me to be on any of these! Also, I did not dare to provoke further foot steppings so I maintained sufficient distance to the girls (which was appropriate anyway). As time passed, I noticed that the weather became worse: the clouds became more and also darker and it got colder.

At some point, the first raindrops came down. Luckily, the rain did not become stronger, so the girls did not even put on their hoods. But still, it was not that comfortable, so ankle boot girl suggested:

- Shall we look for a place to get some coffee? Maybe we can then wait there for the rain to be over.

We all agreed that this was a good idea and just went to the first cafe that we encountered. I think it was around 5 p.m. and there were a few people in the cafe. At the entrance, there was a matt on the floor where the girls wiped their wet shoes (and I my wet feet). A waitress came and greeted us and we asked whether we could still get something. Coffee and cake were still available, so we stayed and picked a table close to a window. I did not miss on checking out the waitresses shoes, but they were not interesting to me and so I cannot even remember what she was wearing. When we reached the table, I helped the girls out of their jackets again and then we sat down.

There were two chairs on each side of the table and the girls picked the ones at the window. I then sat down next to ankle boot girl. Not a very promising setup, so again I did not provoke any further footsteppings by the two girls. It did not take long and the waitress came to take our order. We had some coffee and cake and talked. Outside, the rain became stronger and also the wind, so buffalo girl said:

- The weather doesn't look good...

And I added:

- Yeah, I shouldn't have left my jacket at home.

Ankle boot girl was again surprised:

- Really? You only worry about not having a jacket but not about being without shoes?

With that, she looked under the table at my feet and tapped one of them with the toe of her boot. Just a slight touch, but still awesome and rather unexpected, as my impression before was that ankle boot was worried about stepping on my feet due to the prints her boots had left on them.

- Yes, that's ok.

- Even when it's that cold and wet? My feet even freeze a bit in these boots.

- The only problem are my wet clothes as in those it's quite cold. But my feet are ok and I think it is even comfortable walking barefoot through the rain, kind of like a more intense experience.

I realized that saying this could have been another mistake as ankle boot girl replied:

- Intense experience?! I'd rather think you got THAT from us stepping on your feet with our shoes -- which was "intense" (she made quotes with her hands) enough to leave marks on your skin.

Luckily, she did not directly ask me whether I also liked that, so I could answer:

- As I did not feel too much there, I would not count it as "intense experience" (I also made quotes).

And then an unbelievable thing happened: ankle boot girl looked again under the table, put the sole of her boot on the outer part of my instep and lifted her heel to intentionally apply some pressure.

- How about this? Would you consider this as an "intense experience"?

The edges of her tread sharply cut into my skin and with higher pressure than she had applied during lunch, this was quite painful (and again heaven). Buffalo girl also looked under the table and saw what ankle boot girl was doing. I kept a straight face, smiled and asked:

- Consider what an "intense experience"?

Buffalo girl laughed about me pretending not feel ankle boot girl crushing my foot. As I had hoped, this had the additional effect to push ankle boot girl even further, as she said:

- This?

With that she then started to twist her boot sole on my foot -- without reducing the pressure. This dramatically increased the pain, but I did not show it. Instead -- still with a big smile -- I replied:

- Sorry, you have to tell me.

Buffalo girl laughed again and ankle boot girl said:

- Alright.

Then she took her boot sole off my foot just to put the heel there instead. She pressed it down and immediately started to twist and also tilt it so that the sharp edges cut my skin. This was absolute hell and took me a lot to keep my foot in place. Even if wanted to, I could not have pulled it away -- it was tightly pinned under her heel. I looked down and ankle boot girl laughingly asked:

- Now you got it?

- Ahh, you mean your foot on mine? I felt something, but I thought it was a fly...

Both girls laughed and ankle boot girl said:

- If that's not an intense experience, I don't know.

I looked outside at the strong rain and said:

- I guess, we'll have that outside...

Ankle boot sighed:

- I don't want to go through that. Shall we wait a little longer here?

I nodded and buffalo girl also agreed:

- Sure, the cake was good anyway. I think I'll have one more piece.

So we stayed in the cafe and the good thing was: ankle boot girl left her heel on my foot. She did not twist and tilt it all the time which was great relief for me. But from time to time, she did and this always caught me off guard and I had to again fight the reflex to pull my foot away. While this was a great experience, I also felt embarassed because my impression was that the waitress had noticed it: whenever she passed our table facing me, it seemed that she glanced at my feet.

We had some more coffee and cake and after maybe half an hour we were done and noticed that the wind and rain were not as strong anymore. Therefore we wanted to use the opportunity and leave the cafe. There were a few places left which the girls had planned to visit so we discussed whether we still wanted to go there or return directly to the train station. Finally we decided to see those places as they were rather close and I assured the girls, that it would not be a problem for me (without a jacket).

After paying the bill, we got up, so ankle boot finally took her heel off my foot which was a huge relief for me. My foot hurt a lot and I hoped I would be able to walk normally so that the girls would not notice it. I helped the girls again putting on their jackets and then we all went to the restroom. Luckily I could walk behind them so they would not notice my affected walking behavior. In the restroom I inspected my foot and saw that ankle boot girl's heel has left deep blue cuts and I also got some wet dirt pressed into my skin. I wiped away the dirt and massaged my foot which helped a bit so when I returned to the cafe entrance, I could walk ok, even though the pain was still there.

The girls came back from the restroom a bit after me and then we left the cafe together. There was still some rain and I noticed that it was again a bit colder than before -- both the air on my arms and the ground under my feet. Furthermore, as it was already late afternoon, it started to become dark already. The girls put on their hoods and we continued our tour. My impression was that after the strong rain, there were even more puddles -- at least I felt like constantly stepping into ones. But again, I enjoyed it as it made me feel vulnarable next to the girls' shoes.

After around 20 minutes, we had visited all the places the girls had intended and so we decided to return to the train station. At that point, my t-shirt was already completely soaked, so it was really cold for me. I was looking forward to getting into the warm train -- of course also with possibility in mind that the girls could again step on my feet -- as on the previous train ride.

When we arrived at the train station, we did not have to wait too long for the train to arrive. I was really relieved to get out of the cold and also that the train was not too full so that we could again sit together. I helped the girls out of their now wet jackets and they sat down: ankle boot girl sank into a window seat and buffalo girl next to her. I was excited as I could now sit opposite of ankle boot girl. So I took the other window seat. We were all exhausted and buffalo girl said:

- Wow, I am tired! But this was a nice trip. Too bad the weather wasn't stable.

I replied:

- Yes, but at least we had quite a bit of time without rain.

Ankle boot girl added with a smile at me:

- And the time in the rain we can simply consider as "intense experience", right?

With this she placed both her boot soles on my feet, but this time without applying extra pressure. My excitement immediately grew again, also due to the fact that I noticed how cold and wet her boot soles were. I smiled back and said:

- For me definitely, but with a jacket it would have been better (looking down my t-shirt and pulling it off my skin).

During the train ride, we did not talk too much as we were all tired. Ankle boot girl left her boot soles on my feet and a some point she switched her position: she put one leg over the other, so that only one boot sole remained on my foot, but that one with higher pressure. A great feeling and as she stayed like this, I was looking forward to having again her lug sole imprints on the top of my foot! She indeed stayed in this position until we reached the final station. When we prepared to leave the train, ankle boot girl removed her foot from mine and I could really feel how the cleats of her tread, which were sunken deeply into my skin, were pulled out. Then I helped the girls again with their jackets and went behind them to the door. While we were waiting for the train to stop, I already glanced down on my foot and could again recognize the imprint of her lug sole.

When the train stopped, we got out and left the platform. Inside the station, we said goodbye as we went into different directions: the girls took the subway and I changed to another train. When I reached the corresponding platform, I immediately checked for women with promising shoes, but there were none. So I sat on an empty bench and waited for the train. Luckily the platform was inside, so it was not that cold. Eventually, the train came and it was again almost empty. I sat down alone and -- as no one was nearby -- had the chance to inspect my feet: the lug sole pattern was still clearly visible and very deep. I could really feel its structure with my finger!

Then nothing more happened: I went home thinking about this awesome day!

The end.
Footstomplover

Post by Footstomplover »

Last year of school (Part 1)

The earliest memories that I can post here are the ones from my last year in high school. Anything prior to that would involve references to underage persons, so I will not write about it.

This story starts in the beginning of September. My last year of high school had just started and that time of the year where it was cold in the morning, but warm during the day was about to arrive. But for now, it was still ok to wear shorts and flip-flops, even in the morning when it was a bit chilly.

One day, I was sitting in my last class of the day. My place was in the last row and in the row in front of me, there was an attractive girl who used to wear various shoes on which I had a good view in this class. Most of them were not interesting enough for me to remember them, but she also had a pair of black adidas superstars with white stripes:

https://www.tjhughes.co.uk/adidas-super ... ack-p14930

It always made me hot when I saw her with these, especially when I was wearing only flip-flops around her. Unfortunately, I had no chance of getting my feet stepped on by these superstars.

On this particular day I looked again at her shoes and noticed that she got a new pair: white superstars with light blue stripes:

https://sneakerbardetroit.com/adidas-su ... lue-white/

I liked these even more than the black ones, so I immediately started to think about how I could get a foot trample from these. As everyday school life had not been very fruitful so far, another possibility came into my mind: in a few weeks, we would have a one-week excursion where everyone from our year would participate. Of course, the most obvious thing to do would have been to slip off my flip-flops right away and put my feet behind hers, but the distance was too big and and it would have been too risky anyway, so I did not do it. At least I had a good view on her feet: sometimes she had stretched them, sometimes they were flat on the floor and sometimes she had crossed her feet so I could check out the soles of her superstars: they where still white and the tread was completely unworn, but I could see some pieces of dirt stuck to it. It had been raining a bit that day (but luckily not while I was leaving from home as in that case I would not have dared to wear flip-flops), so maybe her soles had picked up some of that dirt from the wet ground. I noticed that the sides of her soles were also slightly dirty. When I then checked the weather, I saw that it was a again raining a bit.

When the class was over, I had to hurry a bit to catch my train, so I left the school rather quickly and before superstar girl. I walked fast, but did not have to run (which was good especially with flip-flops). The rain had stopped, but the ground was wet and there were a few puddles. I was walking through a section where there was a tree every 10 to 15 meters on the sidewalk and under the trees the ground was still almost completely dry. While I was in this section, superstar girl passed me as she was walking even faster. She did not say anything, but I figured she also had to hurry to catch her bus. With her in front of me, I had some more moments to look at her shoes. On the other hand, I also checked out the ground: in the dry sections under the trees, I could see some clear prints of her superstar soles, so I wondered whether she had stepped into a puddle or whether the wet sections between the trees had made her soles wet enough for such good prints. After the section with the trees, there was a turn and when I reached it, superstar girl was already out of sight.

The next days, the rain continued and it became colder in the mornings, so I was not able to wear flip-flops to school anymore. At least superstar girl was wearing her new shoes every time I saw her so my hope remained that she would also wear them on the excursion.

Finally the day of the excursion had arrived. It was a grey morning without rain, but a bit chilly. My heart was racing when I decided to wear flip-flops anyway. To match them, I also wore shorts and a t-shirt, but packed a sweater for the bus and put on a jacket when leaving the house. My mother drove me to the place where we would enter the bus. We also picked up a classmate. When we arrived, some people were already there -- including superstar girl. She was standing with a backpack and a travel bag chatting with some other girls. When I saw her feet, my heart jumped: she was indeed wearing her new superstars! The bus was not there yet, so my mother waited in the car until it was clear whether the trip really took place. Eventually, the bus came and I signaled my mother that she could go back. Then we all put our large baggage in the trunk of the bus and entered only with our backpacks. I sat together with the guy we had picked up. We could choose our seats relatively early, so the ones in front of us we still empty. Eventually, two girls took them, but they were not wearing interesting shoes, so I did not attempt a foot trample with them.

The bus ride was planned for the entire day and the entire night. We had some breaks, but nothing interesting happened then and we always went back to the same seats. I think it was around 11 p.m. when the bus took another break. One of the teachers announced that this would be the last break for quite a while so that everyone could get some sleep afterwards. So we all left the bus and went to the restroom. During the rest of the break, I somehow ended up in a conversation with a girl (I do not remember how I managed that). In this conversation, we found out that we both expected problems in going to sleep on the bus. So the girl asked me whether I wanted to play some board games with her as she had brought some. Of course I agreed, not only because I had always liked her, but also because she was wearing red converse hightops:

https://www.converse.com/shop/p/chuck-t ... =red-shoes

So I switched seats with the guy who was sitting next to her before and moved my stuff to my new seat. She had the window seat (the right one) and when she sat down, I noticed that she also had a backpack which she put between her legs. I did the same with my backpack, then I slipped off my flip-flops and pushed them under the seat in front of me. Converse girl was looking down to her backpack to search the games, but she noticed how I took off my flip-flops and said:

- Aren't your feet cold?

- No, I'm fine. Thanks!

We selected a game we wanted to play and put the board on her left and my right thigh. Of course, this meant that we had to bring our legs closely together so my right foot was next to her left converse. Unfortunately, she seemed to be aware of that, too, as she watched out not to hit my foot with her shoe. While we were playing, I slowly eased by right foot towards her converse and it did not take long until I felt the cold hard sole with my pinky toe. I maintained a slight contact, but unfortunately she did not move her foot at all.

We played for maybe half an hour and then we were both really tired so we decided to give it a try to find some sleep on the bus. Converse girl packed the game parts back into their bags and finally took the board from our thighs. When putting the game into her backpack, she pulled her left foot away from mine. I looked around and saw that people were already sleeping, some on their seats and some on the floor. I put on my sweater and grabbed a pillow from my backpack. Converse girl pulled her backpack on the floor closer to her to extend the footrest which was mounted on the seat in front of her. Opposed to me, she was short enough to be able to use the footrest and I was disappointed that she was about to do so as then it would be difficult to get a foot trample. But at least she kept her shoes on -- unlike many others who were already sleeping. She closed her eyes and I used the opportunity to bring my right foot closer to her to have a chance that she stepped on it when coming down from the footrest. I moved my foot until it touched her backpack and then withdrew it again just a bit. At the same time I tried to position the pillow behind my head, but did not find it very comfortable, so I whispered to converse girl:

- This pillow doesn't really help me. If you want, you can use it.

She opened her eyes again and said -- also whispering:

- Yes, I would like that. I already thought that I should have brought one myself.

She took the pillow, placed it behind her back and closed her eyes again. I turned off the light so that it was now quite dark -- only a few weak lights were still on. I closed my eyes as well, but I was way too excited to sleep. Every time I heard someone moving, I opened my eyes to see if converse girl had changed her position. It did not take long and this actually happened: she took the pillow and positioned it between the right side of her head and the window. So she ended up a bit bent and I figured if she wanted to straighten again, she might bring her legs to the left, i.e. closer to me. But for now, this did not happen, as she was not asleep yet and therefore conscious enough to control her movements. So I closed my eyes again and waited.

After a while, converse girl slowly moved again: she turned a bit to the right so that her back was partly facing me. With her head turned away from me I could look at her leg movements without the fear of her catching me: she took both her feet from the footrest, bent her legs and placed the feet on her backpack. I tried to anticipate where she would put her left foot if she stepped off the backpack and moved my right foot to that position. At that point, I also recognized an exciting alternative: as many others, I could lay down on the floor with my head next to her backpack so that she might step on THAT in case she brought her foot down. Thinking about this option, my heart really started hammering.

To be continued...