Women with shoes step on bare feet

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

ovebe

Re: Women with shoes step on bare feet

Post by ovebe »

Yes, that´s something I really like. I often place my foot in the path of women at parties and such, and on some occations I´ve had female friends standing on my feet for fun. :)

Here are a couple of pictures om me and a friend a couple of years ago:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Thanks for sharing those experiences! One thing I like is somewhat related to this, but not exactly, and I know how being exact is important when we get to these niche kinks. My version differs because I have boots on when it happens. Perhaps at least good to share ideas of how to get it to happen. I usually get it to happen just by showing them my websites and social media accounts about it. Even casual friends have no issue seeing their heels end up on the internet stepping on my boots.
Footstomplover

Post by Footstomplover »

@ovebe: Thanks a lot for posting these great pictures! I love the dents that her heels left on your feet. How long did she stand in one place to create one of those dents? Or did she even spike you by simply walking over your feet without care (for unknown foot trample probably the hardest scenario to achieve)?

For me, such thin heels would be something where I would think twice before I put my foot under it. How was it for you? Rather pain or rather pleasure (maybe your feet are already hardened so they can easily take even narrow heels)?

When you say, you place your feet in the path of women at parties, do you also have the chance of being barefoot then and the women wear shoes? If yes, what kind of parties are that where is possible?

@wetshoe: Thanks for your feedback! I agree that details matter here. For me, it would be boring when a woman stepped on my foot while I was wearing closed-toe shoes. Out of curiosity: how would it be for you when a woman with shoes stepped on your bare foot? Boring, inconvenient or could you take something out of it?
ovebe

Post by ovebe »

@Footstomplover: She stood still a couple of seconds on each spot, enough for me to take a picture.

Well, I have always had rather unsensitive feet and could often stand on gravel and such without it being unbearable.
But of course, some of the narrower heels do sting a little. :)

The combination of a lady in shoes and my feet bare doesn´t happen so often at parties. It´s more of socks on socks and at a pub/club shoes on shoes.
But a couple of my female friends are aware of my fetish and/or the fact that I never seem to complain when getting stepped on so they can sometimes do it just for fun.
I sometimes offer them to stand on my foot if we´re out on a balcony smoking at a party or such. "Floor cold? Here, you can stand on my foot".

Here are two more from my collection, and at least the second one did sting a bit and left a mark for a couple of days:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ovebe

Post by ovebe »

And a couple of "less aggressive" shoes. :)
Footstomplover

Post by Footstomplover »

@ovebe: Great pictures again! If you characterize the spike heels on your foot with "it stings a bit", then you probably do not feel the "less aggressive" shoes at all :)
ovebe

Post by ovebe »

@Footstomplover: A little massage. :wink:

I can´t remember exactly when this fetish sprung up, but probably in my early teens (I´m in the mid 40:s now). I´ve had a servere footfetish since at least that age anyway.
So, some of the earlier experiences can´t be posted on this board for age reasons.

But this I wrote on an other board years ago, it happened when we all were around 25:

"Last spring I visited a friend´s party
in his apartment. I vas out on the balcony smoking with a girl I have
spoken to just briefly before. We were making smalltalk when I
noticed her feet. She was about 5,7 and maybe 125 lbs and she
had very nice feet. They were rather small, maybe a 6,5 - 7 with long blue painted toes, and she
was wearing strappy goldcolored heels about 3,5 inch high with a 0,5
inch tip.
"Do you like my shoes?" she asked. I said yes and she told me that
she did hesitate wearing heels to the party since she had accidently
crushed another girls toe last month. The other girl had screamed
relly loud she said.
I thought "what the h-l" and said "I bet I wouldn´t"
"What?" she said."I bet that I can take your full weight under a heel
on anyone of my toes". She asked me if I was sure and I said "yes".
By the way, it was a very hot day so I was barefoot.
She finally agreed and placed her heel on the tip of my fourth toe.
She then looked me in the eyes, smiled and stepped back full weight. I
had to bite me in the tounge for not to yell out.
She stood in place for 10 seconds and then stepped off. I was about
to ask her to step on my other toes and maybe my finger when more
people came out on the balcony and I had to let it go.
But when it was time to say goodbye and everyone were hugging
eachother she came over to me , hugged me, and actually stepped up
with the toe of her shoe on my foot.
Maybe I have "given birth" to a foot crusher, who knows?"

Anyway, I´m looking forward to hear about your adventures.
Good luck. :)
Footstomplover

Post by Footstomplover »

@ovebe: Nice story! I keep working on writing down my experiences, but it takes time as I try to include many details.
Footstomplover

Post by Footstomplover »

Last year of school (Part 2)

As I was very excited, it was difficult for me to think it through to have converse girl step on my head. But I realized that she was probably not asleep yet, so I postponed the decision whether to lay on the floor or not. With the possibility of a good foot trample instead this was quite ok for me. Then I checked the circumstances: the person on the opposite side of the aisle was sitting, so I could put my legs on the aisle. But there was still not enough room for me to lay down straight. On the other hand, that would be a good excuse to put my head next to converse girl's backpack. But only for the scenario where she steps off immediately. The more exciting case would be that she does not notice and leaves her shoe on my head. Could I explain that by pretending to be asleep?

For the time being, none of these thoughts were relevant as converse girl did not change her position. I considered this to be a good sign as she probably fell asleep then. Finally I heard her moving again and opened my eyes. She was turning back from the window and stretched her legs again. Her right foot ended up on the footrest again, but rather on the left side. Therefore there was not enough space on the footrest for her left foot which then came down next to it. Having anticipated that, I had positioned my right foot accordingly so that she squarely stepped on it -- jackpot! She ended up with her heel on the floor whereas my toes were crushed partly by the waffle tread under the forefoot and partly by the section with the 'Converse ALLSTAR' logo (I had my foot turned outwards so that my leg would not be in her way). It seemed that she had not noticed that she stepped on my foot as she did not remove hers. I looked to the left and saw that the people there were still sleeping. So I enjoyed a bit more the view of the converse crushing my toes (from my left side, this was not visible as my backpack was blocking the view, but I also did not want to get caught looking down for a long time).

As I was tired, I also closed my eyes again, but still enjoyed the feeling of her converse sole on my toes. It was quite uncomfortable to sit all the time, so I also switched my position from time to time to crossing my arms while putting the elbows on my knees and resting my head on the crossed arms. There I was able to look at her converse from an even shorter distance, but I was not able to smell anything from them. She crushed my toes for quite a while (I would say for at least half an hour), so that it started to hurt. On the one hand, the sharp edges of the tread cut into my toes, on the other hand, the outer edge of the sole was pressed into my instep right above the toes. But the most painful thing was (probably) the sharp edge between the word 'Converse' and the waffle tread under the forefoot. It felt like this edge was being pressed into my middle toe.

Finally, she stepped off my foot and switched back to the position where she had both feet on her backpack with her legs bent and her back facing me a bit. My excitement grew as I now had the chance again to put my head in a position where she might step on it. After waiting a bit (to be sure that she fell asleep again in case she woke up during her last movement), I took my jacket from the backpack to use it as a pillow, closed the backpack again and pushed it under the seat in front of me a bit. I got up from my seat and down on the floor and placed my jacket close to her -- near her backpack and her footrest where her left foot came down last time. When laying down on the floor, I started on my side as this seemed to be the most comfortable position given that I could not stretch my legs. But ultimately I hoped that converse girl would step on my face, so after a while I switched to lying on my back with my feet flat on the floor pulled towards me and my face turned up. I could see a bit of her legs, but not her feet and as she was not moving, I closed my eyes trying to get comfortable. I was trembling due to excitement and this feeling increased even more when I noticed that converse girl moved. Unfortunately, she only shifted a little and left her feet on her backpack. This happened a couple of times and it was always almost killing me as I heard her moving and then I opened my eyes waiting for her converse sole to come down on my face, but it did not happen.

So I kept waiting patiently. After a while she moved again and this time, it felt different to me: she seemed to move more. My first thought was that she woke up, so I closed my eyes to pretend being asleep. I kept hearing her moving and a few moments later I felt something hard and cold on my forehead: her converse sole was now resting on my face! The impact was quite strong as she had probably just stretched her legs without caring about that her feet could hit something. She left her shoe on my face with a significant pressure -- possibly my head prevented her from stretching the left leg entirely. As her shoe was on top of my upturned face, she could not simply push my head away from her. So to reach a fully stretched position of her leg, she moved her foot outwards, so starting from my forehead, she dragged it onto my nose. This was a lot harder to endure, but I did not move and also did not dare to open my eyes -- in case she woke up. From what I felt I would say, my nose was crushed by the 'Converse ALLSTAR' logo and my two cheeks with the waffle tread patterns under the forefoot and heel, respectively -- with a bit more pressure from the heel. It seemed that I had really chosen the perfect spot for my face! She remained in this position for a while, so I assumed that the was still asleep. I opened my eyes and with the residual light, I could see her left converse right in front of me. And as it was now that close to my face (in my face), I could also smell it: some mix of her foot smell and the rubber sole. This was of course nice, but my nose being crushed so mercilessly became too hard for me after some time. Hoping that no one would notice I slid my hands under the two ends of her shoe, lifted her foot slightly and set it down on my mouth. Just before it made contact with my lips, I opened my mouth. When I then removed my hands again and she put pressure on her foot, I had the possibility to stretch out my tongue to lick the bottom of her converse sole. Of course I always feared that she would notice that, so I touched the sole only slightly and moved my tongue really slow. As her shoe was still rather centered on my face, the 'Converse ALLSTAR' label was right over my mouth. I felt its fine groves with my tongue. Her sole tasted quite dirty as I noticed small grains entering my mouth. But of course, I enjoyed every lick! I also tried to reach other parts of the sole, but with her shoe pressing down, I could not extend my tongue further. So I kept (slowly) licking the parts that I could reach. There was one spot where something seemed to be stuck to her sole as I felt some kind of bump there. I had to lick it several times until it came off and when it did, I had this larger piece of dirt in my mouth. Very disgusting, but I quickly swallowed it. Then I licked the same spot on her sole again and noticed that now the bump was gone. After licking a while, her sole was really wet and I stopped. I wanted the sole to dry as I expected this to be more convenient for me than having my own saliva in my face. To accelerate the dyring process (and also because I liked it), I switched to kissing her sole. Again very carefully to minimize the risk of her noticing it.

Even though having her converse in my face and especially licking her sole was a great pleasure for me, the prolonged pressure on my face became again too hard for me after a while. As there was not really anything I could do, I just stayed there hoping for her to switch positions again and to remove her foot from my face in the process. As time went on and she was still crushing my face, I began to worry more: what if she woke up? What if someone else woke up and saw me? How clear would her converse sole print be visible on my face? I did not know how much time I had already been under her shoe, but I thought that in such an uncomfortable position, time would appear to pass more slowly. I opened my eyes to check whether it already became light outside, but to my relief it was still as dark as before. So I closed my eyes again and tried to relax while converse girl was still crushing my face.

To be continued...
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Footstomplover wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:40 pm @wetshoe: Thanks for your feedback! I agree that details matter here. For me, it would be boring when a woman stepped on my foot while I was wearing closed-toe shoes. Out of curiosity: how would it be for you when a woman with shoes stepped on your bare foot? Boring, inconvenient or could you take something out of it?
I never really thought about that, but I tend to enjoy anything a woman does in heels. I've been stepped on on other parts of my body and that was enjoyable. I'm not into intense pain, so as long as she doesn't use the heel I think it would be interesting.