Women with shoes step on bare feet

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

freedomstrike

Re: Women with shoes step on bare feet

Post by freedomstrike »

We arrived home. Girlfriend ordered me in the shower and to brush my teeth immediately. I looked in the mirror and saw the myriad shoe prints all over my body, some of those will wash off, the heel marks probably not. The shower felt heavenly but revealed plenty of scrapes and injuries. Brushing my teeth, I found plenty of muck from R’s combat style boots stuck between my teeth. It tasted revolting but at least my mouth and tongue were now clean. Exiting the bathroom and having dried off I think walked downstairs to Girlfriend. She was still dressed in her red dress and beige high heels. “Did you have fun tonight?” I nodded. “We’re not done yet.” She stomps on my left foot with her block high heel. Hard. As I recoiled, girlfriend stepped back and for the second time that night, slammed her platform shoe into my balls. I crumple over onto the ground. Shivering, naked, cold and vulnerable on the tiles. She stands over me and I crawl over to her shoes and begin kissing them, hoping for some mercy. Starting at the front of the platform I kiss my way around her shoe all the way to her block heel which had caused my feet so much pain tonight. She lifted the front of her shoe and l looked underneath. It was the view from a bug about to be squashed by a superior being. Her soles were filthy from the walk outside, scuffed and no longer new. I didn’t need to be told, I began licking, the acrid taste of dirt filling my mouth. Bits of grass and other muck from the gravel getting stuck between my teeth again as I scraped her soles clean. “Do NOT scratch the suede.” I shivered as I gingerly cleaned the menacing high heel hovering over my face. Girlfriend inspected her shoes and made a sound of approval. She roughly stepped on my chest and marched down my naked body, her right sole crushed my cock and her left heel almost tore my scrotum from my pelvis as she put her full weight down on it. I screamed. High pitched and in panic. Girlfriend turned around, marched up to my face and kicked me on the cheek. Not a love tap, a full blown warning. I saw stars. She STOMPED on my mouth with her sole. “Quiet,” she hissed. She flicked my nose with the toe of her platform shoe and twisted abruptly on my chest. It hurt. Her heels cut into me like I was dirt. She marched down to my crotch and stomped on it with her block heel again, this time I didn’t dare whimper. Finally she got off. “Come, go to sleep. C is visiting for breakfast in the morning.” I crawled upstairs after her. Girlfriend removed her heels and threw them to me. “You’ll be sleeping on the rug tonight.” I curled up in a ball in the warm room, cuddled those beige high heels like a teddy bear, relished in the smell of leather, girlfriend’s feet and the feeling of sharp heels digging into my face and drifted off to sleep.

To be continued.
freedomstrike

Post by freedomstrike »

The next morning I awoke to the smell of breakfast downstairs. I’d slept on girlfriend’s heels all night like a pillow. The side of her heels had left quite an imprint on my face as I looked in the full length mirror. I was covered in bruises and heel prints. There was still a clear boot heel print on my scrotum from R. I saw a lipstick mark on my forehead. A kiss. Must’ve been from girlfriend when she woke up. I ambled downstairs, still sleepy. “Good morning,” C said brightly, “You’re looking,” she sees the the damage from last night, “good today…?” I see C, she was wearing a white floral sundress and had the same teal stilettos on as the night before. She looks down at my cock and I realise how naked I am and flush red. “Awww…Don’t be embarrassed,” she giggled, “You’ve already been licking my shoes and there isn’t much of you I haven’t seen or touched before.” I look at C again now fully erect, around 5 years younger than girlfriend and I had always had a crush on her. (We ended up dating an after this relationship. C is the girl with the suede wedges in an earlier story) Girlfriend walks past and kisses me on the cheek. “We’ve got a surprise for you this morning.” She winks at me and I felt a sharp cutting pain across my toes. We look down and girlfriend had caught me with the heel of her suede ankle boots. I felt the crushing feeling of the flat, unforgiving heel, the joints in my toes feeling like they were about to explode. Girlfriend twists and I feel the horizontal grooves of the tread in her heel dig into my skin. She finishes by grinding my foot under the hard leather sole, squishing my toes like she was putting out a cigarette. I take my seat at the table when I feel, C grab my hair and drag me into the ground. “You haven’t greeted me yet this morning,” she pushes my face towards her heels. In good light, I finally get a good look at her feet and shoes and without the pressure of being stomped on. C had pretty manicured toes with red nail polish. Her teal green strappy stilettos were shiny patent leather, 3 crossed straps over the toes, exposed arch and enclosed heel with an think ankle strap and buckle. The stiletto heel was 3 inches high with a sharp rectangular worn tip. The sole was a worn leather. Kissed each toe and began kissing her shoes. I gently lift her feet off the ground together and begin suckling on her heels. To my surprise rather than shove her heels deep into my mouth she begins stroking my hair and petting my head. I let go of her feet and sit cross legged cuddling her left leg and put my head on her lap. She keeps stroking my hair and face affectionately. My crotch was right up against her heels, she takes care not to step on me. Girlfriend walks past, plates in hand, smiles and scratches my head. The women begin eating while I snuggle into C’s lap.

To be continued.
freedomstrike

Post by freedomstrike »

Ignored under the table, I lose track of time and soon I can hear the sounds of the women finishing their meal. My stomach grumbles loudly and I look up at C and pout. “Don’t worry, we have something you’ll enjoy.” Girlfriend pats me on the head and pulls her chair closer. She grabs her plate and C’s and dumps it on the ground between them. C removes her heels from my crotch and immediately steps into the leftovers. Girlfriend does the same mashing scrambled eggs, bacon and toast under her boots. C pats me on the cheek, “Enjoy!” I happily begin lapping food off the ground from around their shoes, licking bits of smooshed egg in the space between Girlfriend’s heel and sole and taking bits of bacon skewered on C’s heels. C giggled as my tongue laved around her feet cleaning the soles of her soiled shoes. Afterwards I licked their boots and heels clean and happily snuggled into Girlfriend’s boots with C’s heels resting on my crotch. “I’ve got one last surprise for you yet…” said Girlfriend as she petted me on the head. C skewered my balls with her heel, I yelped as she got my full attention. “Follow me…belly only, no crawling.” Girlfriend ziptied my hands behind my back as I flopped along helplessly behind C, dragging my sore erect cock on the tiles, desperately trying to keep up with her heels as she walked to the living room. I finally reached her heels and began licking her stilettos, C had picked up a duffle bag and emptied its contents onto my head. Seeing stars I realised I had been struck by her collection of high heels. C sits on the couch next to Girlfriend, I struggle to follow and flop down in front of her nose to toes looking up. She looked huge that far above me. C pulls me up by the chin and kisses me on the nose. “Take my shoes off. No hands.”
Footstomplover

Post by Footstomplover »

I guess when you are a sub and the ladies step on your toes on purpose -- that is a whole new dimension of pain/intensity/excitement. Thanks a lot for sharing that experience in so much detail! Do you have links the shoes the women wore (or similar ones)?
freedomstrike

Post by freedomstrike »

Footstomplover wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:10 am I guess when you are a sub and the ladies step on your toes on purpose -- that is a whole new dimension of pain/intensity/excitement. Thanks a lot for sharing that experience in so much detail! Do you have links the shoes the women wore (or similar ones)?
That story isn’t over yet. Just need to find time to write what happened. Photos can be found later once I have more time.
freedomstrike

Post by freedomstrike »

As if I needed any further motivation, Girlfriend clomps over with her boots and hovers them above my face stroking my cheek with the side of her sole. These were by far the boots with the stiffest soles and most severe heel. She had mentioned that stepping on my toes she couldn’t feel a thing in that pair of boots and indeed she had previously unknowingly trod on me without ever noticing. Having my cock and balls crushed full weight underneath these wasn’t worth dwelling over. The warning received I begin undoing the thin ankle strap buckle on C’s high heels with my teeth. After releasing the buckles, I gingerly pull each shoe off one by one and place them gently by her feet. C pats me on the head “Good boy,” now go get the brown wedges. I slither over to the pile of shoes and retrieve the brown wedges (same pair as from previous story). The weight of the wedge heels on my mouth compared to the strappy stilettos is immediately apparent. C’s shoes definitely had a stronger smell than Girlfriend’s. “Unlike my collection, C’s has never been cleaned.” I struggle a little to put them on her feet and this is immediately punished by Girlfriend administering a heel stomp to my upside down bare toes. I recoil in pain and look at Girlfriend. By the look on her face she was hardly trying and could break my toes with her boot if she wanted. On the bottoms of my toes, the texture of the rough horizontal tread of her boot heel was quite apparent. I finally manage to put the shoes on C’s feet and finish off with a kiss to each soft suede toe. C raises her foot, presenting the sole of the wedges and they were filthy with a thick layer of grime stuck to the beige and brown coloured sole. “I go clubbing in most of these heels” chuckled C. I gave it a tentative lick and could feel a layer of bittersweet grime on her shoe. I commit and lick hard removing the revolting gunk. I try and swallow it whole but the gunk disintegrates and distributes a mix of bittersweet sticky thick liquid and dusty, sandy dirt through my mouth. C takes a photo and shows me. First lick and my mouth and lips are a disgusting shade of grey brown. I keep licking and eventually the grey smears on the sole of her gave way to a shiny beige leather. I lovingly licked heel tip along the smooth wedge sole to her toe and eventually C’s shoes were presentable. I however wasn’t and was beginning to gag on the putrid taste in my mouth. Girlfriend hands me a glass of water to wash it down which I finished with relish. “One pair done, go get another.” I carefully remove the suede wedges, they feel heavy in mouth mouth and slither back to the shoe pile.

To be continued.
Footstomplover

Post by Footstomplover »

freedomstrike wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:22 pm That story isn’t over yet. Just need to find time to write what happened. Photos can be found later once I have more time.
Thanks a lot! No stress of course -- especially given that you are already putting in so much effort in writing down your experiences.
Footstomplover

Post by Footstomplover »

I looked at some youtube videos where people playing the newspaper dance game and found two good ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUC4e7V8CYU&t=234
A woman with white birkenstock thongs plays with a barefoot partner. Around 1:06 she slightly touches her partner's foot with her birkenstock. After that the paper is so small that she steps on her partner's feet, but unfortunately she does that barefoot. What a pity! She could have given him really nice and deep birkenstock sole prints! But at least she always puts her birkenstocks back on when they walk around the paper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk-eufKfvU4&t=374
A girl in white converse hi-tops plays with two barefoot partners. Around 2:10 she steps on both partners' feet. It even appears that she applies her full weight for a moment and that her female partner releases a short cry due to that. Pretty awesome that she had no problem stepping on her partners' bare feet with her converse on!

I guess there is more material available -- maybe even women in heels who play with barefoot partners? And when the paper becomes too small, they should also step on the partner's feet!
Footstomplover

Post by Footstomplover »

Here are some more videos where a mistress intentionally steps on her slave's bare feet with her converse on. I posted a similar video previously and I guess it was from the same guy, but it has been removed already.
https://www.manyvids.com/Video/5476462/ ... in-october
https://www.manyvids.com/Video/5476116/ ... in-october
https://www.manyvids.com/Video/5264971/ ... remastered
https://www.manyvids.com/Video/5252105/ ... rs-trample

And some more youtube finds:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InVlcpJyKIE&t=99

A woman with high-heeled sandals dances with a barefoot guy. Around 1:28 she steps back and her heel hits his toes. It is not entirely clear to me whether she then also puts her heel on them, but still a good scene to fuel the imagination.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEFWt_aJ59M&t=174
A woman with spike heels dances with a barefoot guy. Around 0:37 she steps back and it might be that she touches or even steps on another barefoot guy's toes with her heel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBdfQvsUHsg&t=180
People stomp on each others feet as a prank. Around 1:17 a woman in white birkenstock arizona stomps on the foot of another woman who wears sandals with socks.

The following two videos are by a guy who dances barefoot most of the time. The girls he dances with usually wear spike heels, but seems to be too good, so they do not step on his feet (this topic is also addressed in the comments of some of his videos). Nevertheless, he touches her shoes all the time, often just to push them where he wants them. I picked videos where the respective girl wears sneakers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPmvmqwsepA Vans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKXJMkQwax0&t=97 Converse
Footstomplover

Post by Footstomplover »

In the train

This is an experience from yesterday. It was announced to be quite warm, but in the morning it was still rather cold. I went outside to check and judged that I should not go barefoot right away. So I put on my white birkenstock madrids with socks. Later during the day -- when it became warmer -- I took off my socks and put them in my backpack.

On my way home I took the train and when I arrived at the platform, I noticed two girls (maybe between 20 and 30): one was black and she was wearing black lug-soled loafers, similar to these:

https://www.zappos.com/p/michael-michae ... lor/125647

I did not have a chance to look at the bottom of her shoes, but already from the side, the tread looked quite deep. Of course I wanted her to step on my feet. Her friend looked asian and she was wearing black doc martens boots. Unfortunately neither with with a pronounced heel nor deep treads, something like this:

https://www.zappos.com/p/dr-martens-146 ... /color/103

Close to the two girls, there was a free spot on a bench where I then sat down. I hesitated a few moments, but then I took off my birkenstocks and put them in the backpack. The concrete floor under my now bare feet was warm, so I could enjoy the time I had to wait for the train. As the platform was quite crowded, it was no problem to look at the girls' shoes once in a while.

When the train arrived, I monitored the girls and saw that they were not moving -- they were also waiting for the train to stop. So I remained sitting and went close to the girls just before the train stopped. We had to wait until people got off and then I entered behind loafer girl. There were also quite some people already in the train, so the girls first had to find a free spot. I managed to stay behind them. Docs girl eventually found a group of seats that was only occupied by a woman who was sitting on the inside (not on the seat at the window which was on her left side). Docs girl sat opposite of that woman at the window and loafer girl next to her. I followed the two saying 'Excuse me' to the woman as she had to remove her stuff from the window seat next to her. So I ended up sitting opposite of docs girl. I put my backpack on my legs and while arranging that, I glanced down to see how the girls had positioned their feet: the sockets under the seats were massive, so no one could bring the feet arbitrarily far back. Loafer girl had her right foot (the one closer to me) flat on the ground and rather close to her right. That was good, so I could bring my right foot close to hers without colliding with the woman to my right. Docs girl in front of me had put up her feet against the socket, so she only used minimal space on the ground. I wondered whether she was doing that because it was comfortable for her or she was so considerate to avoid stepping on my feet. Either way I moved my left foot forward, so that it would be the only spot she could step on as soon as would bring her foot flat on the ground again.

When we were all sitting, I slowly moved my feet forward in the direction of the girls' shoes. First I felt loafer girl's shoe against my toes. I slightly lifted them and noticed that they were actually already under her shoe. This appeared to be possible due to the fact that the toe section of her sole was elevated a bit, so it was in the air even though she had her foot flat on the ground. This was a good position, so I simply stayed like that. With my left foot I tried to feel the optimal position with respect to docs girl's feet. At some point I touched her shoe, but due to her feet being put against the socket, my toes only felt the top of her boot's toecap.

For the next few minutes the girls did not move -- they both looked their phones. At some point there was a slight movement from loafer girl which put minimal pressure on my foot under her shoe. For a moment I could feel the edges of her tread on my toes, unfortunately it did not last long. But after that she remained in a position where her soles slightly touched the the top of my toes. I do not think she noticed anything as I could not observe any reaction. A bit later also docs girl slightly moved, but I again only touched my foot with the upper side of her boot.

So all I could hope for was that the girls would step on my feet when they stand up to get off the train. Unfortunately they still did not get off at the station where I would leave. As I did not want to lose this opportunity, I decided to stay in the train and then just take another one back.

Eventually the girls appeared to get off. When approaching the respective station, they put their phones in their bags. My excitement grew and a few moments later, they indeed stood up. As I had anticipated, my right foot under the loafer sole was indeed in the perfect position: when loafer girl stood up, she pressed those treads into my toes with a lot of weight. As she was still handling her bag, she was probably distracted and maybe due to that she did not look down.

Docs girl followed after loafer girl. As expected, she did not have enough room for her right foot, so she bumped against my left one with her sole. While this was pretty hard, I only pulled my foot back a little bit. As she was still searching for a space to put her foot on and the room was really limited, I had hope that she would step on my foot. And indeed, after having bumped against my foot, her right boot came down on it. Hard. Maybe she did not notice my foot through her boo, but for me it was pretty painful.

I followed the girls to the door, got off the train with them and then took the next train back. As that one was almost empty, there were no more opportunities for foot tramples.

The End