Getting trampled without loosing respect

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

gss145

Getting trampled without loosing respect

Post by gss145 »

Here is a question I am struggeling with since a while. I am into crushing and trampling and I noticed that it is rather easy to have your girlfriend stepping on things, sometimes they even enjoy it and dont just do it just for your pleasure.
There is something else going on with trampling, it is a form of submitting while placing yourself on the floor and getting walked over. I think usually girls like to look up to their man and respect him, and if his desire is to get stomped on like an old carpet it might change her idea of a proper relationship dynamic.
I was reminded of this a couple of weeks ago when I saw a clip of a dude playing a living surfboard while his girlfriend was surfing on his back. Cool was my thought, 'the fastest route to get friendzoned' was all over in the comment section.
So, how to get trampled while your girlfriend still sees you as 'the man' and still respects you after the trampling session?
sucker4heels

Re: Getting trampled without loosing respect

Post by sucker4heels »

Good topic/subject. Being wondering too about that in the past.
I think it works best if you both keep/have things to look upto in each other always. And keep it playful at all times.
Or just keep trample-sessions very limited to once in a while, and not let it become a regular happening and pushing away the erotic needs for the other.
My cock trample page on ManyVids: https://heels_shoes_boots.manyvids.com/

Have over 2000 pairs of shoes, heels and boots… maybe I need help LOL