A cock under Luna and Julia CLOSE HD

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

rodriguez

A cock under Luna and Julia CLOSE HD

Post by rodriguez »

The slave has been sessioning with Mistress Pearl all day. He has been trampled with various heels for about and hour. Then MP orders him beneath the cockbox and has work to do. All afternoon she tramples his trapped cock milking him several times. The session is over......well thats what the slave thought as Mistress Luna and Mistress Julia enter the studio. As MP gets dressed they order the slave to stay on the floor. He begs them that he can´t film no more but they want his cum again. Mistress Luna starts while MJ changes. She massages the cock under her soles and spikes him hard. Finally she even gives him a handjob standing on the cockbox. The slave screams but does not cum. Well it is MJ turn. She wears very used red satin slingbacks and goes straight to work. Well if don´t want to cum them I will just stand on your cock. And thats what she does. Again and agian she crushes the cock full weight and still massaging it. She does it so long that the cock gets soft again.

www.clips4sale.com/store/1515
www.clips4sale.com/store/4236
www.clips4sale.com/store/29777

Hope you like it.
MJ
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sucker4heels

Re: A cock under Luna and Julia CLOSE HD

Post by sucker4heels »

Awesome!
My cock trample page on ManyVids: https://heels_shoes_boots.manyvids.com/

Have over 3.000 pairs of shoes, heels and boots… maybe I need help LOL