Ball Stomping

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

Mgbgt1972

Re: Ball Stomping

Post by Mgbgt1972 »

A few more pics, probably the most painful stomping i've gotten, felt amazing to. I do have a fantasy of my wife cucking me. She would make me watch her give the other guy shoe jobs, shove the heels and nylons he cummed on in my face and stomp my balls for his enjoyment. Wondering if you guys like that idea or think its hot. Would like to hear your thoughts, especially if you want to be the other guy in the fantasy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
strakka

Post by strakka »

I cummed like a fountain looking at these pics! Love that last shot with her really pressing down so that you dick is bending at a 90 degree angle. I would love to be under her
Rome

Post by Rome »

Your pics always blow me away! I would screen like a banshee if I was under her glorious heels
the_nightfox

Post by the_nightfox »

Wowwwwww you gotta give us a video of this one!!!
Ken_Masters31

Post by Ken_Masters31 »

Love this thread! keep it comin :)
strakka

Post by strakka »

Hi there, any updates?! Would love any recent pics or old ones in your collection :)
Rome

Post by Rome »

strakka wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:15 pm Hi there, any updates?! Would love any recent pics or old ones in your collection :)

I second that! Would love to see some more pics, past or present :D
Ken_Masters31

Post by Ken_Masters31 »

Checking back to see if there any updates to this amazing thread! :D
Rome

Post by Rome »

Had a wicked fantasy just now. I was working in the same office as your wife MG. She demanded that I come in, unzip my jeans, stick my cock out and unload on her heels and feet. Afterwards, she told me to take her her heels off and lap up the mess. I sucked her toes clean and licked her arches under her desk like a good young intern.

I tried to make the GIF image below work on the forums, but alas wasn't able to. There's a link to it though below :twisted:

https://imgur.com/GXhDArB

Cumminghershoes

Post by Cumminghershoes »

Mgbgt1972 wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:38 am A few more pics, probably the most painful stomping i've gotten, felt amazing to. I do have a fantasy of my wife cucking me. She would make me watch her give the other guy shoe jobs, shove the heels and nylons he cummed on in my face and stomp my balls for his enjoyment. Wondering if you guys like that idea or think its hot. Would like to hear your thoughts, especially if you want to be the other guy in the fantasy.
Oh man, your wife’s shoes are amazing, especially with those argyle socks. 😍😍😍

I’d love to have you watch your wife giving me shoejob, I’d be only too happy to toss you her used pumps for cleanup after she’s done.

Mind if I slip another pair of heels on her and beat up her pussy for a bit while you’re cleaning her heels?