Ball Stomping

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

Mike-mike

Re: Ball Stomping

Post by Mike-mike »

Has she ever ruptured anyone's testes?
Mgbgt1972

Post by Mgbgt1972 »

Rome wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:02 am
Mgbgt1972 wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:15 pm Hopefully will be making a new clip this weekend. Just been very busy this summer. In the mean time figured i'd post a few of the pics i had up previously.

Awesome pics! Does she have those black heels still?
Thanks, if your talking about the heels in the pictures were she is wearing the nylons, she unfortunately does not have those pumps any more =(.
Mgbgt1972

Post by Mgbgt1972 »

strakka wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:20 am Any recent developments from you and Bridget? Would love to see some more shots and videos :D
Sadly not yet, things have some how managed to get more busy the past few weeks =/, will for sure let you know when we make something new
Mgbgt1972

Post by Mgbgt1972 »

Mike-mike wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:52 pm Has she ever ruptured anyone's testes?
No, she has not. She has only stomped my junk. Don't think she would be into stepping on another guys balls. Personally i'm not really into the idea of her stepping on another guys balls either. Rather she rupture / damage my junk for the enjoyment of another guy. Would love to see her give another guy a shoe job but thats more my thing than hers. She did catch my ball bag quite some time ago with her heel. ( the brown ones in the pictures i posted ). Cut it bad enough i needed stitches
Rome

Post by Rome »

Mgbgt1972 wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:41 am
Mike-mike wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:52 pm Has she ever ruptured anyone's testes?
No, she has not. She has only stomped my junk. Don't think she would be into stepping on another guys balls. Personally i'm not really into the idea of her stepping on another guys balls either. Rather she rupture / damage my junk for the enjoyment of another guy. Would love to see her give another guy a shoe job but thats more my thing than hers. She did catch my ball bag quite some time ago with her heel. ( the brown ones in the pictures i posted ). Cut it bad enough i needed stitches
Yikes! How did you explain that one to the docs? :mrgreen:
S@dik@

Post by S@dik@ »

Rome wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:52 am
Mgbgt1972 wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:41 am
Yikes! How did you explain that one to the docs? :mrgreen:
That's something I'd like to know as well :lol:
the_nightfox

Post by the_nightfox »

Hey guys any updates
Mgbgt1972

Post by Mgbgt1972 »

Sorry guys no new updates yet. We are buying a house and things haven’t been going smoothly, with work on top of that we just haven’t had time.

As far as what I told the doctor, just said I got it caught in my zipper. Wether they believed me or not I have no idea. Right before she did it I saw her lifting her heel over my ball. I pushed her heel away from my ball as she was coming down with it, and it caught the edge of my ball cutting open my sack. If I had not pushed her heel, it probably would have been a much worse injury. She came down with her heel very hard.For what ever reason she was really aggressive that night.
Mike-mike

Post by Mike-mike »

I love it when they’re aggressive.
the_nightfox

Post by the_nightfox »

Damn, hope you guys can upload new material, or even old stuff soon! Love this thread