Ball Stomping

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

strakka

Re: Ball Stomping

Post by strakka »

Mgbgt1972 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:03 pm
strakka wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:01 am Hey MG, looks like you're still active in viewing threads on the forums. Hope all is okay buddy. Feel free to reach out in case you wanna talk.
Hey, thanks for the concern, everything is ok on my end. The wife didn't know about the forum and wasn't too happy about it. She was understandably upset about me not getting her consent so i removed the pictures. We will still be doing clips as she is ok with that. I will post pics from the clips. Just haven't had time, been busy with work and some personal stuff. Hopefully that will subside soon and we can make a new clip =D.
I see, good to hear that everything is okay now on the personal end. Maybe she can take some solitude in the fact that your (you and your wife's) work has aroused so many of us, and I think I can speak for all of us when I say that her feet and choice of heels are absolutely fantastic. Hope you guys can produce some more content and clips soon once the storm has passed. All the best.
Mgbgt1972

Post by Mgbgt1972 »

Hopefully will be making a new clip this weekend. Just been very busy this summer. In the mean time figured i'd post a few of the pics i had up previously.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ken_Masters31

Post by Ken_Masters31 »

Awesome!!! I don't think I'd had seen these before!
HanKi3

Post by HanKi3 »

Nice stuff :)
Mgbgt1972

Post by Mgbgt1972 »

HanKi3 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:33 amNice stuff :)
Thanks glad you like them. Do have some clips on jewels clips4sale site with the heels in the pics i attached if your interested.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
strakka

Post by strakka »

love those brown/tan heels of hers! Glad to see the thread is still going. Do you anticipate any clips being available soon on Jewel’s page of her in the brown heels and no socks?
Mgbgt1972

Post by Mgbgt1972 »

strakka wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:13 am love those brown/tan heels of hers! Glad to see the thread is still going. Do you anticipate any clips being available soon on Jewel’s page of her in the brown heels and no socks?
The tan pair is for sure one of her best pairs. Was thinking of using her black boots pointed toe boots in the next clip. Wanted to get some variety on the page but if those are the heels every one wants we can do those again. As for the time frame I really don’t know. Her work is extremely busy right now and personal life wise we are busy as well. Hopefully in a week or two we can have a new clip out but no promises. I did have the time to make a new board so hopefully that makes the clips a little better.
Ken_Masters31

Post by Ken_Masters31 »

Mgbgt1972 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:37 am
strakka wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:13 am love those brown/tan heels of hers! Glad to see the thread is still going. Do you anticipate any clips being available soon on Jewel’s page of her in the brown heels and no socks?
The tan pair is for sure one of her best pairs. Was thinking of using her black boots pointed toe boots in the next clip. Wanted to get some variety on the page but if those are the heels every one wants we can do those again. As for the time frame I really don’t know. Her work is extremely busy right now and personal life wise we are busy as well. Hopefully in a week or two we can have a new clip out but no promises. I did have the time to make a new board so hopefully that makes the clips a little better.
Ditto on the tan pair, would love to see her wear those again with black leggings in a future clip.
Rome

Post by Rome »

Mgbgt1972 wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:15 pm Hopefully will be making a new clip this weekend. Just been very busy this summer. In the mean time figured i'd post a few of the pics i had up previously.

Awesome pics! Does she have those black heels still?
strakka

Post by strakka »

Any recent developments from you and Bridget? Would love to see some more shots and videos :D