Aigle Riding boots Trample Massacre

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

groom

Aigle Riding boots Trample Massacre

Post by groom »

See the full clip, a preview clip of throatstanding and some nice stills

Another great outdoor clip with a very humiliating and juicy ending . You can see her riding a black stallion in the woods, then dismount, stomp, trample and smear fresh horse manure under her rubber Aigles Dressage riding boots (no spurs this time). She loves these boots, as they are warm and fit comfortably and prevent her tiny feet from getting dirty. She has enough evil thoughts and humiliating actions in mind to have her boots cleaned by poor hugo and his boys.
ATM01.jpg
ATM02.jpg
See how they suffer when she jumps on them from a box, blowing the air out off his lungs and flatten his cock and balls when she lands standstill to enjoy his moaning. See how she stomp and smears that cock and balls under her dirty soles and makes hugo lick all the filth from the woods from it, including the manure she just stepped in. She humiliates him further by making him perform a blow job on her boots, pushing her sh*tty boots deeply into his mouth. You can hear her laugh when he nearly chokes and vomits because of the nasty stuff that she stood in and now is in his mouth because he has to continue licking her boots until they shine like new...
ATM03.jpg
ATM04.jpg
She makes him suffer by standing full weight on his head a long time, with both feet at once and one boot at a time, just to increase the pressure and agony some more. Then she almost chokes him by standing full weight with one boot on his throat, both forwards and backwards. She really enjoys her power standing there, and arrogantly smiles from above when she sees the desperate look in his eyes as he is struggling for oxygen. This evil girl just keeps standing there, with her boot on his throat not moving a bit. He is hers and he knows it!
ATM05.jpg
Then it is time for some serious action... She orders him to cum on her boots by pulling that pathetic cock, but she keeps kicking him in his balls to prevent him from cumming too soon and ruin his orgasm by turning it into a very painful encounter with her feet and my boots... What a great sight! Of course she does not stop bashing those balls before he gives what is hers. She just loves to hear that ponding sound of her moist rubber riding boots slamming into his balls over and over again. You can finally see his cum being kicked out and then drool down over her rubber Aigles riding boots onto the ground...

See the full clip, a preview clip of throatstanding and some nice stills
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
groom

Re: Aigle Riding boots Trample Massacre

Post by groom »

Anyone else has nice links to ridingboots fun?
groom

Post by groom »

please?
groom

Post by groom »

nobody??
groom

Post by groom »

it seems that I am the only one loving this stuff...
groom

Post by groom »

are there any riders out there?
Ridingbootlover1

Post by Ridingbootlover1 »

@groom - my wife’s Aigle boots, just for you lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Uggsfuck

Post by Uggsfuck »

I love riding boots !
groom

Post by groom »

Ridingbootlover1 wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:28 pm @groom - my wife’s Aigle boots, just for you lol
OMG Thank you so much @Ridingbootlover1... It is a great gift! Does your wife know you like them so much and do you like them clean and shiny, or dirty from riding? I Like them dirty, and wish that a female or male rider would ask me to lick them clean and step on my chest with them, just like in the pix and clips.

All the best!
groom

Post by groom »

ridingbootslover1?