Lady Latisha presents their clips

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

Lady Latisha

Re: Lady Latisha presents their clips

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Full Weight Cock Crushing Shoejob Clip 4 - POV! - Click For Preview

POV!
I wear a hot jeans miniskirt, a black blouse and blue metalik Sandals of the brand Buffalo. Fits too My long toenails I have painted blue. My slave is below the Cockbox and is looking forward to the Torture that him now expects.
I rub my shoe sole on his penis so he can feel my worn shoe sole. I step on his balls and rub with the other shoe heel on his glans penis. I like the feeling of dominance and when I hear my slave, screaming in pain!
I stand with full weight on his penis. He feel my weight and moans in pain. In order to increase his pain, I press with full weighting my shoe heels into his penis. But I want to create more pain. I attribute my shoe heel into his urethra. During a shoe heel is inserted in his urethra is, Trample I with the other shoe heel on his penis.
I order my slave, cum his cum while I rub my shoe sole over his glans penis!
Lady Latisha

Tags
FEMALE DOMINATION, SHOEJOB, TRAMPLING, CBT

Attention: This worn, horny & sexy Stiletto Sandals, the brand "Buffalo", are for sale!
80.- (EUR) + shipping cost - are interested, email me!
LadyLatisha@live.de

clips4sale.com

Price: $16.99 USD
Length: 16 minutes

HIGH RESOLUTION:

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

LOW RESOLUTION:

640 x 360 - MPEG-4 HD
COMMING SOON!

640 x 480 - MPEG-4 HD
COMMING SOON!
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Full Weight Cock Crushing Shoejob Clip 4A - Close Up! - Click For Preview

Close Up!
I wear a hot jeans miniskirt, a black blouse and blue metalik Sandals of the brand Buffalo. Fits too My long toenails I have painted blue. My slave is below the Cockbox and is looking forward to the Torture that him now expects.
I rub my shoe sole on his penis so he can feel my worn shoe sole. I step on his balls and rub with the other shoe heel on his glans penis. I like the feeling of dominance and when I hear my slave, screaming in pain!
I stand with full weight on his penis. He feel my weight and moans in pain. In order to increase his pain, I press with full weighting my shoe heels into his penis. But I want to create more pain. I attribute my shoe heel into his urethra. During a shoe heel is inserted in his urethra is, Trample I with the other shoe heel on his penis.
Lady Latisha

Tags

Attention: This worn, horny & sexy Stiletto Sandals, the brand "Buffalo", are for sale!
LadyLatisha@live.de

clips4sale.com

HIGH RESOLUTION:

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

LOW RESOLUTION:

640 x 360 - MPEG-4 HD
COMMING SOON!

640 x 480 - MPEG-4 HD
COMMING SOON!
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Full Weight Cock Crushing Shoejob Clip 4B - Horizontal View! - Click For Preview

Horizontal View!
Lady Latisha

Tags

LadyLatisha@live.de

clips4sale.com

HIGH RESOLUTION:

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

LOW RESOLUTION:

640 x 360 - MPEG-4 HD
COMMING SOON!

640 x 480 - MPEG-4 HD
COMMING SOON!
booty

Post by booty »

Hallöchen Lady Latisha,

habe Dir Email sowie PN geschickt. Schau doch bitte mal!

LG booty
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

booty wrote:Hallöchen Lady Latisha,

habe Dir Email sowie PN geschickt. Schau doch bitte mal!

LG booty

Hab ich ;)
exon

Post by exon »

Hallo Latisha,

ich habe dir auch mehrere PMs geschickt, leider antwortest du nicht, was ch sehr schade findek, zumal dir ja meine erste PM sehr gefallen hat. :)

Freundliche Grüße :)

Exon
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

NEW - NEW - NEW - Lady Latisha's Facebook!

Kiss
Lady Latisha <3
Flatzzz

Post by Flatzzz »

Lady Latisha wrote:Image

Lady Latisha Trample In Pink Ballerina Shoes Part 2 - Close Up! - Customers Request Clip - Click For Preview

Close Up! - The beautiful goddess wears pink patent ballerina shoes brand Tommy Hilfinger. The mistress rubs her shoe sole firmly over the penis. Lady Latisha gives her slave a shoe job and sperm comes under their ballerina shoes.

Image & Image

c4s.com

Price: $6.99 USD
Length: 6 minutes

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

Hello Lady Latisha,

I'm trying to find these ballerinas online for my girlfriend, but can't find them anywhere. Could you show me where you got them?? Would very much appreciate it, they are so hot. Thanks.
jim01

Post by jim01 »

Hi Lady Latisha ,
Please could you make a video wearing a black leather jacket, blue skinny jeans and the boots sent from fan Heiko?! Thank you!
Temacen

Post by Temacen »

Can you pls destroy me.
The way you destroyed your guy.
I really like your work and am amazed at what that guy can withstand its awesome...
You are both very brave to post your movies online.