Lady Latisha presents their clips

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

Lady Latisha

Re: Lady Latisha presents their clips

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Cucumber Crushing Clip 1 - Click For Preview
(Customer Request Clip)

Lady Latisha has fun to squish a cucumber!

Tags
FOOD & OBJECT CRUSH, CRUSH

c4s.com

Price: $4.99 USD
Length: 4 minutes

HIGH RESOLUTION:

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

LOW RESOLUTION:

640 x 360 - MPEG-4 HD
COMMING SOON!

640 x 480 - MPEG-4 HD
COMMING SOON!
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Full Weight Cock Crushing Shoejob Clip 3 - POV! - Click For Preview

POV!
Black and white from head to toe, so is my outfit today. The short dress and the hot stilettos of the brand "Karla Malthon" look very sexy on me! My slave is below the Cockbox, waiting for that I use his cock as doormat.
I stand with one foot on his testicles and the other foot I crush his penis. I trample with my full weight on his genitals. I enjoy to press my shoe heel deep into his cock while I stand on his testicles. My slave loves my shoe heels, so he should get both shoe heels to feel. I turn and stand with both shoe heels on his cock and trample with full weight on his manhood. Now I am, with all my weight, with two shoe soles on his penis and enjoy my dominance while my slave moaning in pain and pleasure.
I stomp on the penis of my slave and rub my shoe sole firmly on his glans penis. I rub my shoe heel on his glans penis. Also on his testicles I Trample again! The genitals of my slave, for me, really to good use as a doormat!
Gracious as I am, my slave may have a ejaculation under my shoe sole. As I stand with one foot on his testicles, I rub with the other foot firmly to the shoe sole over his glans penis and cum comes!
Lady Latisha

Tags
FEMALE DOMINATION, SHOEJOB, TRAMPLING, CBT

clips4sale.com

Price: $14.99 USD
Length: 14 minutes

HIGH RESOLUTION:

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

LOW RESOLUTION:

640 x 360 - MPEG-4 HD
COMMING SOON!

640 x 480 - MPEG-4 HD
COMMING SOON!
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Full Weight Cock Crushing Shoejob Clip 3A - Close Up! - Click For Preview

Close Up!
Black and white from head to toe, so is my outfit today. The short dress and the hot stilettos of the brand "Karla Malthon" look very sexy on me! My slave is below the Cockbox, waiting for that I use his cock as doormat.
I stand with one foot on his testicles and the other foot I crush his penis. I trample with my full weight on his genitals. I enjoy to press my shoe heel deep into his cock while I stand on his testicles. My slave loves my shoe heels, so he should get both shoe heels to feel. I turn and stand with both shoe heels on his cock and trample with full weight on his manhood. Now I am, with all my weight, with two shoe soles on his penis and enjoy my dominance while my slave moaning in pain and pleasure.
I stomp on the penis of my slave and rub my shoe sole firmly on his glans penis. I rub my shoe heel on his glans penis. Also on his testicles I Trample again! The genitals of my slave, for me, really to good use as a doormat!
Gracious as I am, my slave may have a ejaculation under my shoe sole. As I stand with one foot on his testicles, I rub with the other foot firmly to the shoe sole over his glans penis and cum comes!
Lady Latisha

Tags

clips4sale.com

HIGH RESOLUTION:

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

LOW RESOLUTION:

640 x 360 - MPEG-4 HD
COMMING SOON!

640 x 480 - MPEG-4 HD
COMMING SOON!
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Full Weight Cock Crushing Shoejob Clip 3C - Horizontal View! - Click For Preview

Horizontal View!
Lady Latisha

Tags

clips4sale.com

HIGH RESOLUTION:

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

LOW RESOLUTION:

640 x 360 - MPEG-4 HD
COMMING SOON!

640 x 480 - MPEG-4 HD
COMMING SOON!
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Boots Are Made For Trampling Clip 2 - Long Shot View! - Click For Preview

Long Shot View!
I'm wearing long black leather gloves, a patent leather corset, a black leather mini skirt and black leather stilettos boots. In my outfit I feel very sexy and my dominance comes to advantage!
My boots slave is tied up and helpless on the ground in chains. His arms and legs are fixed so that it is me and my mood completely delivered! I will do my boots slave cruel tortures, because I like that.
I sit on the device that fixes my slaves, like on a swing. And I press my boot heels firmly in his genitals, abdomen and chest. I leave here, on his body, the first shoe prints and scratches.
My boots slave worships me, so I move my foot in the direction of his face and dictate my slave, my boots to lick. I enjoy the sight, as my slave licking my shoe sole while I crush his testicles with my other boots! Then I rub my shoe sole firmly on his glans penis and make my slave thereby totally horny.
Now I want that my boots slave feel my whole prevailing position. I get up and Trample ruthlessly all over his torso. Here I leave deep footprints, by my boot heels, on his skin. The boot heels marks on his skin, I like it. I Trample with all my weight on the stomach and chest.
I stand on his chest and press my boot heels mercilessly in his skin, I lift one foot high and press my slave, my boots in the face. My slave moans in pain and pleasure as he licked my shoe sole and I enjoy my dominance! Then I Trample on his genitals and enjoy the feeling, to crush his manhood under my shoe sole.
I sit down on a bar stool and rub my shoe sole on his penis and press repeatedly my boot heel on his glans penis. I want to see his blood, I insert my boot heel into his urethra and press my boot heel deep into his urethra. I rub my boot heel into his urethra up and down and cut, my slave, while his urethra. The first drop of blood flowing out of his penis and my slave moaning in pain.
During my boot heel is inserted into his urethra, I rub my other boot on his glans penis. I rub so hard on his glans penis, that I can feel my boot heel through my shoe sole. My slave begs for mercy, but my boot heel still remains in his urethra. Cruel as I am, I cross my legs and my slave must lick my shoe sole again. Then I rub is back with my shoe sole of his glans penis while my boot heel into his urethra inserted. More blood flows from his penis and I laugh at my poor boots slave!
Now I will be merciful and my slave must have an ejaculation under my shoe sole. I take off my boot heel out of his bloody urethra and then rub my shoe sole over his glans penis. I control his orgasm and cum is shot several times from his penis.
Lady Latisha

Tags
FEMALE DOMINATION, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT WORSHIP, TRAMPLING, CBT, SHOEJOB

clips4sale.com

Price: $19.99 USD
Length: 19 minutes

HIGH RESOLUTION:

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

LOW RESOLUTION:

640 x 360 - MPEG-4 HD
COMMING SOON!

640 x 480 - MPEG-4 HD
COMMING SOON!
Last edited by Lady Latisha on Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Boots Are Made For Trampling Clip 2A - Close Up! - Click For Preview

Close Up!
I'm wearing long black leather gloves, a patent leather corset, a black leather mini skirt and black leather stilettos boots. In my outfit I feel very sexy and my dominance comes to advantage!
My boots slave is tied up and helpless on the ground in chains. His arms and legs are fixed so that it is me and my mood completely delivered! I will do my boots slave cruel tortures, because I like that.
I sit on the device that fixes my slaves, like on a swing. And I press my boot heels firmly in his genitals, abdomen and chest. I leave here, on his body, the first shoe prints and scratches.
My boots slave worships me, so I move my foot in the direction of his face and dictate my slave, my boots to lick. I enjoy the sight, as my slave licking my shoe sole while I crush his testicles with my other boots! Then I rub my shoe sole firmly on his glans penis and make my slave thereby totally horny.
Now I want that my boots slave feel my whole prevailing position. I get up and Trample ruthlessly all over his torso. Here I leave deep footprints, by my boot heels, on his skin. The boot heels marks on his skin, I like it. I Trample with all my weight on the stomach and chest.
I stand on his chest and press my boot heels mercilessly in his skin, I lift one foot high and press my slave, my boots in the face. My slave moans in pain and pleasure as he licked my shoe sole and I enjoy my dominance! Then I Trample on his genitals and enjoy the feeling, to crush his manhood under my shoe sole.
I sit down on a bar stool and rub my shoe sole on his penis and press repeatedly my boot heel on his glans penis. I want to see his blood, I insert my boot heel into his urethra and press my boot heel deep into his urethra. I rub my boot heel into his urethra up and down and cut, my slave, while his urethra. The first drop of blood flowing out of his penis and my slave moaning in pain.
During my boot heel is inserted into his urethra, I rub my other boot on his glans penis. I rub so hard on his glans penis, that I can feel my boot heel through my shoe sole. My slave begs for mercy, but my boot heel still remains in his urethra. Cruel as I am, I cross my legs and my slave must lick my shoe sole again. Then I rub is back with my shoe sole of his glans penis while my boot heel into his urethra inserted. More blood flows from his penis and I laugh at my poor boots slave!
Now I will be merciful and my slave must have an ejaculation under my shoe sole. I take off my boot heel out of his bloody urethra and then rub my shoe sole over his glans penis. I control his orgasm and cum is shot several times from his penis.
Lady Latisha

Tags

clips4sale.com

HIGH RESOLUTION:

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

LOW RESOLUTION:

640 x 360 - MPEG-4 HD
COMMING SOON!

640 x 480 - MPEG-4 HD
COMMING SOON!
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Boots Are Made For Trampling Clip 2B - Oblique Side View! - Click For Preview

Oblique Side View!
Lady Latisha

Tags

clips4sale.com

HIGH RESOLUTION:

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

LOW RESOLUTION:

640 x 360 - MPEG-4 HD
COMMING SOON!

640 x 480 - MPEG-4 HD
COMMING SOON!
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Extreme Sadistic Footjob & Shoejob Clip 3 - Long Shot View! - Click For Preview

Long Shot View!
I wear a black, lace blouse and a black leggings. At my divine feet I wear very high, black leather stilettos. I sit on a bar stool and my slave lies at my feet. In the Cockbox me his genitals are exposed and I will crush his manhood with my sexy stilettos.
I stand with one shoe on his testicles and enjoy the feeling of my power. I realize that my slave is horny. I step with my second shoe on his glans penis. I press the shoe sole firmly on it. I love to crush his glans penis with my stilettos! I use his genitals as a doormat and rub my shoe soles always firmly on his penis.
I take off a shoe and step barefoot on his testicles I crush his balls while I press with the other foot, my shoe heel on his glans penis and rub with the shoe heel over his glans penis. I like the combination of a shoe and not have attracted a shoe.
I insert my shoe heel into his urethra, I press my shoe heel deep into his urethra! Is I rub my other foot on his penis while my shoe heel into his urethra introduced. I feel the shoe heel of my foot sole through his penis and my slave moaning in pain and pleasure. I also kick repeatedly on his testicles and my shoe heel remains deeply inserted into his urethra!
My shoe heel is still inserted into his urethra, I cross my legs and commands my slave to lick my feet. I enjoy the feeling like the tongue of my slave sucking my toes and my foot sole licking. My slave, it also enjoys licking my soft sole and lick my toes, it sucks itself firmly on my foot and enjoying the scent of my feet! But I do not indulge as much enjoyment and rub firmly back with my foot on his penis of my slave. My shoe heel is still inserted into his urethra!
After a while I decide my other shoe to wear again, while my shoe heel is still inserted into his urethra. I rub my shoe heel repeatedly up and down in his urethra. My slave has pain that pleases me well and the first drop of blood can be seen on his glans penis. I now rub with my shoe sole of his glans penis. I rub so hard on his glans penis that I can through my shoe sole, the shoe heel in his urethra feel. That always more blood coming out of his penis and I laugh about my slaves.
I pull out again a shoe, but my shoe heel remains in his urethra. I rub again with my soft sole of his glans penis and my slave is quite crazy. After some time I pull out my shoe heel of his urethra and some blood flowing out of his penis. I now take off my other shoe and rubbing now with both feet on his penis. I let my soft toes gently glide over his glans and my slave moans in pleasure.
My slave enjoys the footjob very, so I do not begrudge him a little more, I put on my stilettos again and give him a Shoejob. Cruel as I am, I insert my shoe heel again in his urethra! Is I rub my shoe sole again on his glans penis during shoe heel in his urethra inserted!
After some time I pull a shoe off again while the other shoe heel remains inserted in his cock. I rub again barefoot on his glans penis and I feel the shoe heel in his urethra!
Gracious as I am, my slave may now have an ejaculation. I rub, with my soft foot sole, on his glans penis and the cum is coming while my shoe heel into his urethra is inserted!
Lady Latisha

Tags
FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOTJOB, SHOEJOB, CBT

clips4sale.com

Price: $17.99 USD
Length: 17 minutes

HIGH RESOLUTION:

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

LOW RESOLUTION:

640 x 360 - MPEG-4 HD
COMMING SOON!

640 x 480 - MPEG-4 HD
COMMING SOON!
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Extreme Sadistic Footjob & Shoejob Clip 3A - Close Up! - Click For Preview

Close Up!
I wear a black, lace blouse and a black leggings. At my divine feet I wear very high, black leather stilettos. I sit on a bar stool and my slave lies at my feet. In the Cockbox me his genitals are exposed and I will crush his manhood with my sexy stilettos.
I stand with one shoe on his testicles and enjoy the feeling of my power. I realize that my slave is horny. I step with my second shoe on his glans penis. I press the shoe sole firmly on it. I love to crush his glans penis with my stilettos! I use his genitals as a doormat and rub my shoe soles always firmly on his penis.
I take off a shoe and step barefoot on his testicles I crush his balls while I press with the other foot, my shoe heel on his glans penis and rub with the shoe heel over his glans penis. I like the combination of a shoe and not have attracted a shoe.
I insert my shoe heel into his urethra, I press my shoe heel deep into his urethra! Is I rub my other foot on his penis while my shoe heel into his urethra introduced. I feel the shoe heel of my foot sole through his penis and my slave moaning in pain and pleasure. I also kick repeatedly on his testicles and my shoe heel remains deeply inserted into his urethra!
My shoe heel is still inserted into his urethra, I cross my legs and commands my slave to lick my feet. I enjoy the feeling like the tongue of my slave sucking my toes and my foot sole licking. My slave, it also enjoys licking my soft sole and lick my toes, it sucks itself firmly on my foot and enjoying the scent of my feet! But I do not indulge as much enjoyment and rub firmly back with my foot on his penis of my slave. My shoe heel is still inserted into his urethra!
After a while I decide my other shoe to wear again, while my shoe heel is still inserted into his urethra. I rub my shoe heel repeatedly up and down in his urethra. My slave has pain that pleases me well and the first drop of bl__d can be seen on his glans penis. I now rub with my shoe sole of his glans penis. I rub so hard on his glans penis that I can through my shoe sole, the shoe heel in his urethra feel. That always more bl__d coming out of his penis and I laugh about my slaves.
I pull out again a shoe, but my shoe heel remains in his urethra. I rub again with my soft sole of his glans penis and my slave is quite crazy. After some time I pull out my shoe heel of his urethra and some bl__d flowing out of his penis. I now take off my other shoe and rubbing now with both feet on his penis. I let my soft toes gently glide over his glans and my slave moans in pleasure.
My slave enjoys the footjob very, so I do not begrudge him a little more, I put on my stilettos again and give him a Shoejob. Cruel as I am, I insert my shoe heel again in his urethra! Is I rub my shoe sole again on his glans penis during shoe heel in his urethra inserted!
After some time I pull a shoe off again while the other shoe heel remains inserted in his cock. I rub again barefoot on his glans penis and I feel the shoe heel in his urethra!
Gracious as I am, my slave may now have an ejaculation. I rub, with my soft foot sole, on his glans penis and the cum is coming while my shoe heel into his urethra is inserted!
Lady Latisha

Tags

clips4sale.com

HIGH RESOLUTION:

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

LOW RESOLUTION:

640 x 360 - MPEG-4 HD
COMMING SOON!

640 x 480 - MPEG-4 HD
COMMING SOON!
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Extreme Sadistic Footjob & Shoejob Clip 3B - Oblique Side View! - Click For Preview

Oblique Side View!
After a while I decide my other shoe to wear again, while my shoe heel is still inserted into his urethra. I rub my shoe heel repeatedly up and down in his urethra. My slave has pain that pleases me well and the first drop of blood can be seen on his glans penis. I now rub with my shoe sole of his glans penis. I rub so hard on his glans penis that I can through my shoe sole, the shoe heel in his urethra feel. That always more blood coming out of his penis and I laugh about my slaves.
I pull out again a shoe, but my shoe heel remains in his urethra. I rub again with my soft sole of his glans penis and my slave is quite crazy. After some time I pull out my shoe heel of his urethra and some blood flowing out of his penis. I now take off my other shoe and rubbing now with both feet on his penis. I let my soft toes gently glide over his glans and my slave moans in pleasure.
Lady Latisha

Tags

clips4sale.com

HIGH RESOLUTION:

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

LOW RESOLUTION:

640 x 360 - MPEG-4 HD
COMMING SOON!