What's the grossest thing you have put in boots

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

immarc_b

Re: What's the grossest thing you have put in boots

Post by immarc_b »

derfranz wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:12 pm @immarc_b
If I remember right she was in a hurry because her riding instructor arrived sooner than expected for her single lesson. While she groomed her horse and got it saddled I prepared both of her boots with three eggs each. I fixed the pull on hooks in one of her boots and she hurried to pull it on. In that moment she recognized there was something wrong with it and she rested in her move for a little while, looking at me a bit shocked. We both knew she was in a dilemma and she told me later that she had to pull on her second boot as well if she didn't want to stumble around the crowded riding stable with one boot and one sneaker on her feet or asking me to pull off her messed up boot infront of several other riders. So she decided to pull it on and ride her lesson.
It was very amusing to watch her doing her best on horseback, knowing too well what just happened around her feet.
I started to fill her riding boots years ago with things like shaving foam. She is not as much as I am in these things but knows how much I like it.
I remember to drop an ice cube into one of her otk boots while we were out a time ago. She wore them barefeet and told me exactly the feeling at her foot when the cube started to melt.
@Atlas
A banana also sounds interesting. Maybe I will try it one day or maybe just a slice of it inside one of her heels.
Thank you for your story DerFranz. You are very naughty ;-) It sounds fantastic. Great woman you have that she accepts your love for putting things in her boots.I Also like the idea your wife telling in detail what she experiments in her boots.you are very lucky that she accept it and allows you to know how/what she feels.

did she put on her boots barefeeted because she knew your plan? or did you notice she was barefeeted and then decided to put some icecube into them?
How did you put the icecups in? from the top? or through a zipper opening in the shaft? what kind of overknee boots were those (leather or, suede? with or without lining (what material is the lining)?
How was your wife dressed? in skirt ?

perhaps next time you could prepare the icecups with some sugar dissolved in the water, or make icecups from beer or any other liquor. this would sure bring some taste to it :P .

Anyway a very exciting story!

Future adventures to be shared are appreciated for sure!
The higher the shaft, the better
isishoelover

Post by isishoelover »

Made with lot of love together with my wife! ...
3 times she gave me a "shoejob" with bare feet and her leather-slippers! ...
She took my hard cock inside her leather-slipper between her foot and the insole! ...
I shot a huge load into her shoe and she squished around in her shoe everytime! ...
Then she told about the slimy feeling inside! ...
At our first wedding-day i took her heeled and knee-high stretch-boots which she used for everyday wearing! ...
While she dressed herself up for the evening at home, i filled both boots with whipped-cream in the foot-area! ...
She came out with wonderful dessous and some silky stockings! ...
Then i asked her to wear her boots too and she agreed! ...
Before she slipped into her boots, i told her that i put something into her boots! ...
She knew about my fetish and said that´s not new for her and it´s okay! ...
Then she slipped the right foot into the boot-shaft! ...
Her foot slipped deeper and deeper, the right foot reached the cream-filling and slipped fully inside! ...
"WWHHHAAAA!" she moaned! ... And then she smiled, "That´s what i thought!" ...
I gave the left boot to her and she slowly slipped in! ...
She smiled and then the second time, "Hhhhhhh!" she moaned again! ...
"I knew something like this will happen!" , and she laughed! ...
"Wwhhhh, what have you done to my boots? ... What´s inside?" ...
We both were smiling and laughing! ... Then i put my arms around her and we kissed each other! ...
"My darling, that´s only whipped-cream inside your boots! ... She smiled and laughed! ... Why?" ...
"At the end of our romantic evening i will help you out of the boots and then i wanna lick your delicious hot and sexy feet! ...
"So i have to keep my boots on all the time?" ... "Whhhh! ... Oh my god!" ...
"Now let me hear the squishing sound inside your boots, darling!" ...
"What?" ... and i started to kiss her nyloned legs up and down! ...
That was the greatest boot-play she ever made for me! ...
Think we have to replay! ...
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

isishoelover wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:50 pm Made with lot of love together with my wife! ...

Amazing story Isishoelover! What a wonderful woman you are married too! So sweet she let you enjoy all the stuff you like.I imagine it was a great love session you had. Dont know how long you are married but I would sure take advantage of it every minute of it. Wish you a happy and everlasting marriage!
The higher the shaft, the better
kedsandlouboutins

Post by kedsandlouboutins »

isishoelover wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:50 pm Made with lot of love together with my wife! ...
3 times she gave me a "shoejob" with bare feet and her leather-slippers! ...
She took my hard cock inside her leather-slipper between her foot and the insole! ...
I shot a huge load into her shoe and she squished around in her shoe everytime! ...
Then she told about the slimy feeling inside! ...
At our first wedding-day i took her heeled and knee-high stretch-boots which she used for everyday wearing! ...
While she dressed herself up for the evening at home, i filled both boots with whipped-cream in the foot-area! ...
She came out with wonderful dessous and some silky stockings! ...
Then i asked her to wear her boots too and she agreed! ...
Before she slipped into her boots, i told her that i put something into her boots! ...
She knew about my fetish and said that´s not new for her and it´s okay! ...
Then she slipped the right foot into the boot-shaft! ...
Her foot slipped deeper and deeper, the right foot reached the cream-filling and slipped fully inside! ...
"WWHHHAAAA!" she moaned! ... And then she smiled, "That´s what i thought!" ...
I gave the left boot to her and she slowly slipped in! ...
She smiled and then the second time, "Hhhhhhh!" she moaned again! ...
"I knew something like this will happen!" , and she laughed! ...
"Wwhhhh, what have you done to my boots? ... What´s inside?" ...
We both were smiling and laughing! ... Then i put my arms around her and we kissed each other! ...
"My darling, that´s only whipped-cream inside your boots! ... She smiled and laughed! ... Why?" ...
"At the end of our romantic evening i will help you out of the boots and then i wanna lick your delicious hot and sexy feet! ...
"So i have to keep my boots on all the time?" ... "Whhhh! ... Oh my god!" ...
"Now let me hear the squishing sound inside your boots, darling!" ...
Ok...I have a new fantasy I want to try
isishoelover

Post by isishoelover »

You think your wife/girlfriend will take it easy and having fun with you and cream-filled boots on her feet? ...
Man i hope this for you! ...
Wish you great fun and real love! ...
Enjoy every second of it! ...
Perhaps you can add some roses into her boot-shafts after she slipped them on! ...
As a lovely present! ...
Sjippy1882

Post by Sjippy1882 »

There was something good stories on this thread. Just giving it a bump because it seems it deserves it :)
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Have you guys seen a women on YouTube under the name of “sweatyfootparadise” ?? You got to see her work :)…she has gorgeous feet, puts lots of good squishy stuff into her heels, flats, Maryjane heels & puts them on :))…fun & sexy to watch her do this! I’m certainly hoping she does a inshoe crush in some hot little zip up ankle boots…:) check her out
Sjippy1882

Post by Sjippy1882 »

So I've been having some messy fun and was to lazy to clean up the otherday. While my heels are dirty I decided to try something new. I took a stick of butter and softened it and smeared it on the entire inside of my heels to make them slick and dumped the remainder of the chunks back inside the heel of course. I then took 2 eggs 1 in each heel and decided to play a game of don't crush the egg in my slippery heels trying to walk arround painfully and in 4" stillettos. Of course I failed ;)

if anyone is looking for some suggestions to try that is definitely up there in experiences.