What's the grossest thing you have put in boots

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sjippy1882

What's the grossest thing you have put in boots

Post by Sjippy1882 »

What is the grossest thing you have ever put in boots, or have seen put in boots, and then worn? Who doesn't love some inshoe action lol

This section on the forums needs more posts so let's get this going!!!!
immarc_b

Re: What's the grossest thing you have put in boots

Post by immarc_b »

the most discuting thing ever seen, is about a fish turned into goo and put in boots:

https://wammerific.umd.net/download_inf ... sest-savor

Mess which involves meat, blood or whole animals is not what I like.
The higher the shaft, the better
fuckboot

Post by fuckboot »

I piss in my boots all the time, but that's nothing I guess. I did take a dump inside once, then put them on, felt damn nice
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I’ve been super luck over the years with girls friends at the time, but once a girlfriend let me put a large piece of strawberrie cheese cake in her high heel ankle boots under the table at a posh city restaurant:) …..so sexy watching her put it on & strut out & down the street.
And another time another girlfriend let me put strawberries & banana in her high heel knee high boots in another restaurant under the table lol….but the list goes on
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I have hidden slugs, cockroaches & snails inside girls boots & heels many of times before! Once I did put a cockroach inside my girlfriends high heel knee high work boots & a little love note in the other :)….knowing she wears thin socks during winter with her boots, I knew she would never feel them inside, because many of times she would be walking around with 5 cent pieces in her boots and would often say, she doesn’t really feel them.
But this time with the note & cockroach, I sent her a text during the day asking if she found my note? ;)….knowing that the cockroach was in her right boot, I said the note was in her right boot lol….so I wasn’t long I got a text saying OMG The notes not there, but I’ve been walking around in her corporate setting squishing a cockroach inside her boots!…lol
The best part was, she’s told a few girls in her area that I hid a love note in her boots for her too find, which they all loved :)….but she also said to the girls that she found a squished cockroach inside her other boot!….& for the rest of the day all the girls all where talking about how gross that would be walking around with a cockroach squished inside their heels :)
Richie

Post by Richie »

I used to piss into my ex’s kneehigh stiletto boots. I also took a dump into them. She never knew a thing
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

No, even better is when a Designer Louboutin heel buried deep toe first in my ass, comes out of ass totally caked in shit....even after a really good cleaning they still stank of my ass juice

I can send you links to videos if wanna watch
owlman

Post by owlman »

When i worked at the riding stables we had this posh woman used to ride,she was a real snob and never spoke to anyone,one night she accidentally left her expensive leather riding boots at the stables. I arrived there early the following morning and knowing she wouldnt be back til about 5 pm i decided to have some fun with them.
I started off by collecting some nice fresh warm horse shit and half filling her boots with it and left them standing in the sun outside while i carried out some work, later on i needed a piss so decided to piss in the boots. over the course of the day i drank lots of liquid as it was hot and so needed to piss frequently too. by mid afternoon the boots were full of a nice warm mix of my piss and the horse shit.
i poked it with a stick to break up the shit so it was a nasty gooey mess and left them in the sun, then around 4 pm i emptied them out and rinsed them with the hose, they were clean,but still stank, by the time she came back they'd dried nicely. it was so funny watching her as she took off her other boots and slipped her jodhpur clad legs into the long black leather boots, completely oblivious to the fun i'd had with them all day.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Nicely done mate :)…..the shed & stables behind my parents country place use to have a nice little blonde that would go horse riding on weekends. As soon as we made friends with her & found out where she use to put her riding boots, I use to get crickets & squish them up into the toes of her boots :)
After she came back after her riding session & put her runners back on, the toes of her socks were always black lol….she use to think it’s just the inside of her boots the lining was coming off ;)
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Talking about gross things in a girls heels or boots :) in another section of this forum is a topic called heels in her hands. That jolted a memory lol….after a night out with friends about 3 years ago we went to a kabab shop to get a bite to eat before heading home. Not long once I placed my order & received my kabab 2 young girls around 20 turned up, rather intoxicated with their heels in their hands. Straight away one of them comes over to me & saids what sort of a kabab is that it looks nice.
So since that was the conversation ice breaker we got to chatting till I found the opportunity to ask, I gather your feet are sore from your high heels?!….she saids there are really comfortable to wear, but dancing in them all night was starting to hurt.
It wasn’t long till I said, if I were you, you should put them back on because walking the streets in bare feet is just asking for trouble like standing on Brocken glass or something, to which she agreed…..
As she grabbed my arm to steady herself putting on one of her heels, I quickly pulled a fatty piece of meat from my kabab that was covered in garlic sauce & dropped it into the toe area of her other heel in her other hand lol……& just in the nick of time she was able to slip her other heel on :)…..any minute I was thinking she is going to feel this gooey large mass up in the toe area of her shoe….but 5mins pass nothing, 10 min pass still nothing!
I was like how is this possible lol….watch her walk up to the counter knowing what’s in her heels was priceless.
Hanging around a little longer I walk out with her & her friend just to live longer in the moment, but I would love to be hearing the conversation about how in the hell did that get inside her heels & more to the point she never felt in squishing in her shoe as she walked off lol…..:)