milk and shoes

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

immarc_b

milk and shoes

Post by immarc_b »

The higher the shaft, the better
Nils14

Re: milk and shoes

Post by Nils14 »

immarc_b wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:29 am [YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2VB7MCqnZk[/YOUTUBE]

i really like to drink out of her shoe
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

At last girls having fun putting stuff inside their heels & putting them on :)
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

Awesome. I I love the black heels. They need to wash them out well though. The smell wont go away otherwise.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

great post nils, now as they have milk in already, would love them to put all the shoes on the table for visual stimulation, then choosing one and adding favourite breakfast cereal, slowly picking each of the other shoes in turn and pouring any milk from them over the cereal, before if needed, adding more warm or cold milk,
enjoy and repeat .... any time of day.
ps take pics and add to meal in a heel thread
Nils14

Post by Nils14 »

shoddy90 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:54 am great post nils, now as they have milk in already, would love them to put all the shoes on the table for visual stimulation, then choosing one and adding favourite breakfast cereal, slowly picking each of the other shoes in turn and pouring any milk from them over the cereal, before if needed, adding more warm or cold milk,
enjoy and repeat .... any time of day.
ps take pics and add to meal in a heel thread

yeessss that would be sooo hot
Fritz

Post by Fritz »

Has anybody saved that clip? It's no longer available, and it sounds sooo tempting...