yoghurt

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

immarc_b

yoghurt

Post by immarc_b »

The higher the shaft, the better
Atlas

Re: yoghurt

Post by Atlas »

I wish more girls poured yogurt down into the shafts of their boots! Everytime I see a hot chick with nice leather high heel boots on, and there is a sizeable gap around the tops, I wish I could pour custard or yogurt or even a jug of cracked raw eggs down the inside of her boots!
Recently I had a friend who said she was going thru her shoe closet & was throwing out some old heels & boots. I managed to talk her into videoing her putting on her mid heel, zipper ankle boots on & pouring custard into them & walking around in her bathtub lol…..
Strangely enough at first she’s like no that’s crazy lol….then she said I guess it doesn’t matter I’m throwing them out.
She was giggling the whole time but said actually that was fun..what a strange feeling walking around with custard in my boots :)
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

a nice experience Atlas. lucky you :-)
The higher the shaft, the better
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Thanks :)…..it was super sexy to watch & hear her comment on doing something she’s never done b4.
I must admit I’ve been lucky as over the years, girlfriends playing along with this sort of fun :))