end of an era

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

owlman

end of an era

Post by owlman »

you'll have all noticed i havent been around for a while, well in fact i havent been in good health to be honest. both my knees are badly damaged as a result of all the years kneeling down on concrete floors, sadly this has prevented me from taking part in my outdoor fun sessions as its simply too painful to do half the things i used to do with the wife, bending her over and taking her from behind is right out of the question as are a lot of other positions. last week she was having a clear out and has put some stuff out for me to get rid of, her leather knee highs and her suede knee highs were in the pile of rubbish, "i won't need these any more i dont suppose" she told me, i think thats when i realised that it really was the end of an era. enjoy it while you can my friends, because right now all i have is severe knee pain, 2 pairs of well used boots and a lot of memories, and when the boots go to the tip i wont even have them.
pebblesf

Re: end of an era

Post by pebblesf »

so sorry to hear this for sure. But it seems like you can still have fun with boots, just not while on your knees...