Heels On The Farm?

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

NolanShoeSniffer

Heels On The Farm?

Post by NolanShoeSniffer »

I live and work on a farm and I like to play with heels. Around my area there are more and more housing developments being built around and they are taking away farm land. I was recently driving my tractor though a development to get to a field, as I was doing that one of the snobby Milfs yelled at me and flipped me off. What a BITCH I was just trying to get to a field that her development cut off. Long Story Short I went back through there a few weeks later in my truck to check the field, passing by I saw there was a huge amount of trash by her trash can and I could see the heel of a shoe sticking out. Needless to say I stoped and looked, I found 5 pair of heels in various conditions all the same size and they smelled great. They were dusty and I could tell she hadn't worn them in a while. When I got home I kept the 2 pair that smelled the best to me, but the other 3 I want to destroy and punish because she was such a bitch to me. I plan on destroying them on the farm here and taking pics and videos, I will post them later tonight after I am done. What Should I do any suggestions??
rigilover

Re: Heels On The Farm?

Post by rigilover »

Leave a pair each night, inside the pen or barn with the animals.
The next day we will see the shoes crushed and dirty with coconut :-)
Nils14

Post by Nils14 »

NolanShoeSniffer wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:25 am I live and work on a farm and I like to play with heels. Around my area there are more and more housing developments being built around and they are taking away farm land. I was recently driving my tractor though a development to get to a field, as I was doing that one of the snobby Milfs yelled at me and flipped me off. What a BITCH I was just trying to get to a field that her development cut off. Long Story Short I went back through there a few weeks later in my truck to check the field, passing by I saw there was a huge amount of trash by her trash can and I could see the heel of a shoe sticking out. Needless to say I stoped and looked, I found 5 pair of heels in various conditions all the same size and they smelled great. They were dusty and I could tell she hadn't worn them in a while. When I got home I kept the 2 pair that smelled the best to me, but the other 3 I want to destroy and punish because she was such a bitch to me. I plan on destroying them on the farm here and taking pics and videos, I will post them later tonight after I am done. What Should I do any suggestions??

drink beer out of her shoes (use them like a bottle)

and chop an boot with an axe please( if you like i can write you the exactly fanatsy)
NolanShoeSniffer

Post by NolanShoeSniffer »

Nils14 wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:04 pm
NolanShoeSniffer wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:25 am I live and work on a farm and I like to play with heels. Around my area there are more and more housing developments being built around and they are taking away farm land. I was recently driving my tractor though a development to get to a field, as I was doing that one of the snobby Milfs yelled at me and flipped me off. What a BITCH I was just trying to get to a field that her development cut off. Long Story Short I went back through there a few weeks later in my truck to check the field, passing by I saw there was a huge amount of trash by her trash can and I could see the heel of a shoe sticking out. Needless to say I stoped and looked, I found 5 pair of heels in various conditions all the same size and they smelled great. They were dusty and I could tell she hadn't worn them in a while. When I got home I kept the 2 pair that smelled the best to me, but the other 3 I want to destroy and punish because she was such a bitch to me. I plan on destroying them on the farm here and taking pics and videos, I will post them later tonight after I am done. What Should I do any suggestions??

and chop an boot with an axe please( if you like i can write you the exactly fanatsy)
Sure let me know the whole fantasy if you want to, I want to hear
Nils14

Post by Nils14 »

NolanShoeSniffer wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 5:36 pm
Nils14 wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:04 pm

Sure let me know the whole fantasy if you want to, I want to hear
i write you a dm

Post by 001 »

Do you have any tracked farm vehicles like a bulldozer etc? If so put a shoe on the inside of the track so that the shoe is pulped between the track and drive wheel, especially if it is a cog type wheel as these will not only squash the shoe but dig into it ripping and stretching it to bits. The shoe should be totally mashed by that.