Horse cum

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Slider6

Horse cum

Post by Slider6 »

Has anybody ever had thier girls boots wanked into by a horse?
MonkeyDLaw

Re: Horse cum

Post by MonkeyDLaw »

No, and you??
if you have done it upload photos, I'm curious :lol:
Richie

Post by Richie »

Nice fantasy but as good as impossible. A stallion gets a boner when there is a female horse that sends out pheromones when she is ready to mate. He wouldn’t just stay around but would try to mount her. That’s the only opportunity to grab his cock. I saw one once and he was so horny, he fired his load off while the dad of my ex tried to direct his cock into the female horse's vagina. It was impressive to watch. He would have easily filled a pair of heels up o the rim
owlman

Post by owlman »

Richie wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:42 am Nice fantasy but as good as impossible. A stallion gets a boner when there is a female horse that sends out pheromones when she is ready to mate. He wouldn’t just stay around but would try to mount her. That’s the only opportunity to grab his cock. I saw one once and he was so horny, he fired his load off while the dad of my ex tried to direct his cock into the female horse's vagina. It was impressive to watch. He would have easily filled a pair of heels up o the rim
Yesm they generally don't hang about do they, only ever saw something like that once, it was a very inexperienced stallion, the mare wasn't too experienced either and it needed a bit of help to 'find the hole' so to speak, one of the stable girls was alongside the animals having drawn the short straw, to help line the pair up.
With a little help he managed to get it in and 'do the deed' which didn't take long, all the while the young stable girl was stood there in case anything went wrong, when the horse pulled out there was a hell of a lot of liquid came out with it, must have been well over a gallon which splashed over the girl, I think it was a mixture of various fluids from both animals. whatever it was she got a fair covering of it.
Mcmikey46

Post by Mcmikey46 »

My wife has had her horse cum over her feet and sandals a couple of times was epic 😂
sneakercpl99

Post by sneakercpl99 »

Mcmikey46 wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:48 pm My wife has had her horse cum over her feet and sandals a couple of times was epic 😂
Did she run faster afterwards?
A look into our Sneaker Love: https://www.instagram.com/soleful_loverz/
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Mcmikey46 wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:48 pm My wife has had her horse cum over her feet and sandals a couple of times was epic 😂
Do you have some pics :lol:
pebblesf

Post by pebblesf »

a fantasy I have had for a long time