Wife Spills The beans A Shoe and Boot Licking Story

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilickshoes

Wife Spills The beans A Shoe and Boot Licking Story

Post by ilickshoes »

Audrey had known about my boot and shoe fetish for years, she was always very accommodating and we enjoyed many shoes and boots worship sessions.

A beautiful wood framed red velvet antique chair served as her throne. Audrey would sit on her throne and I would lick the days dirt and grim from her shoes or boots. Sipping a glass of wine she would instruct me to lick clean all the dirt, being very strict about missed spots or hesitation. We would end in her instructing me to masturbate or a rough bootjob.

She worked in an office setting with a group of women. Occasionally the girls would get together for a few drinks and Hors devours Audrey enjoyed a glass of wine or a beer but was not a big drinker.

One night the group was at Audrey’s boss Lisa’s house. All the girls had had a few drinks, Audrey was keeping up and had drank more than she was used to. The conversation turned to sex , and their husbands quirks . Girl Talk. Getting caught up in the moment and alcohol fueled Audrey spilled the beans about my shoe and boot fetish. All the women seemed quite surprised , they all laughed about it and pretty much moved on in the evening.

A few days later Lisa assigned Audrey to an out of town project , she would be gone for a week. Audrey either didn’t remember what she had said or just choose not to tell me.
The day after Audrey left I got an unexpected call from Lisa , Audrey’s boss . She said that she had to come over to the house. I was afraid something had happened to Audrey so I quickly agreed.

Lisa had always been a bit of a vixen . Short hair, lovely breast and a plump firm derriere . She had been married and divorced a couple times and was known to be domineering and bossy .
As Lisa got out of her car I could see she was wearing Black Hunter rubber boots . Just like the pair Audrey makes me lick clean after she’s been in the garden or out in the rain. As she came to the door and in the house I helped her with a large bag filled with something.

I immediately noticed her boots were worn and very dirty. Leaving her boots on she came into the house and sat in the living room , leaving muddy boot prints on the wood floor. In her dominant style and voice she asked if I knew why she was here. I stammered no , she laughed a sly sexy laugh.
Well Tom your wife spilled the beans the other night about your boot fetish. I was reeling , how could this be. With no time to think, Lisa demanded I show her Audrey’s throne . I hesitated , Lisa growled that I better not resist ,I know your secret .

Lisa took her seat on the throne . She presented her filthy boots , well show me how you clean your wife’s boots. I was frozen , worried where this could go . But my shoe and boot fetish took over and I bowed my head and kneeled at her boots . She raised a boot , Lick she demanded . Her boots had more grime and dirt than I had ever cleaned. I began slowly dipping my tongue into the treads of her boots. She greedily urged me on , I used my whole tongue and taking long licks the debris and slime dripped into my mouth onto my face . Now I was gone , full sub mode licking with abandon . Opening my mouth as wide as possible as Lisa forced her boot toe deep into my throat again and again as if she were fucking my mouth with dirty filthy boots. The taste was vile , a mix of mud , cigarettes , salt and old gum. I continued with enthusiasm and conviction , using my teeth to dislodge chunks of filth. Laying on my back Lisa was grinding her boot soles into my face and tongue . Jamming the grimy heels of the boots into my teeth and gaping swollen mouth.

Finally I had cleaned her boots to her satisfaction. My face was covered in boot dirt , my tongue ,black . Lisa looked at me , amazed , impressed or maybe shocked. She shook her head laughing and orderd me to get her bag .
I retrieved her bag and brought it to her . She opened the bag and emptied several more pairs of dirty shoes
Laughing she said , were just getting started Tom .

( more chapters if anyone is interested) All Lisa's Shoes must be cleaned Cheers
Chad96

Re: Wife Spills The beans A Shoe and Boot Licking Story

Post by Chad96 »

Very nice story