Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Keksteig2020

Re: Piss in and on Boots

Post by Keksteig2020 »

Last edited by Keksteig2020 on Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Richie

Post by Richie »

owlman wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:41 am Last week i was at home off work and feeling a little bored, on one of my trips to the bathroom i saw my wifes red patent knee high boots, they've been in the bathroom for a couple of weeks and so i decided to have a little fun with them. on my way back into the lounge i made myself a large glass of juice and went back to working on my computer, over the next hour or so i drank about 3 pints of the stuff but didnt use the bathroom, eventually i had two options, either piss myself where i was sitting or rush to the bathroom. once inside i grabbed one of her red boots and stood it up in the toilet bowl, then took out my cock and emptied my bulging bladder into the boot, it was over half full when i finished pissing. i let it soak in for a while then after tipping it out i took the boots and put them in the shed, they'll dry out and no doubt she'll end up wearing them again, she's not missed them yet, i think she just thinks i put them back in the boot cupboard, lol
Very nice! Boots a perfect for that, they can hold so much piss. Years ago when working from home, I drank a lot coffee and water. Also I had a lot of phone calls, so instead of going to the toilet every time I put my girlfriend’s leather riding boots under the table and just used them as an urinal. I almost managed to fill both up completely. Also I was impressed that the only leaked a little bit during all that time.
nico0071998

Post by nico0071998 »

Keksteig2020 wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:05 am Ankle boots that belong to a young student. Some screenshots from a while ago. Imgur isn't working right now, so maybe i can post the videos later. Otherwise you can write me on Kik (username same as here)

v1 - Kopie.JPG
v2 - Kopie.JPG
v3 - Kopie.JPG
v4 - Kopie.JPG
v5 - Kopie.JPG
v6 - Kopie.JPG
v7 - Kopie.JPG
v8 - Kopie.JPG
v9 - Kopie.JPG
Mmmh fucking hot boots please more
NiceShoes

Post by NiceShoes »

how did u get them and did u give them back for her to wear some more after the fun?
The messier the better!!
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/31043