The Party

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Diogenes

The Party

Post by Diogenes »

It was late February and to celebrate Spring there was a staff Party. I'd heard they could get a bit raunchy as they were still talking about a girl last year who was on a table on all fours being taken up the arse whilst she gave another bloke a blow job. Apparently by the end of the night most of the men had wanked on her and the women had been giving her a good fingering too.

I decided I'd go superslut so I put on some soiled white underwear. I had a pair of knickers I had pissed in a lot so they were all yellow and a few weeks earlier I'd started pissing all over a white bra. Good start I thought. Next white hold-up stockings and a black leather miniskirt with a cream lining. That would show up well if I did a pussy squirt (Not if - when) . I put on a tight flouncy blouse and then the final part. A pair of black thigh length, pull on, stripper boots. They were matt leather with skyscraper heels and the big gaps at the tops when you bent your knee. They had cream linings and they were new -almost. When I'd got them I put them on and looked at myself in a mirror and creamed my knickers, superslut. So I'd gone outside into the farmyard and just checked if they leaked by walking through some deep puddles and mud. They didn't and the mud was dried on - I never clean my boots and shoes!

When we got to the party I drank a lot of long drinks to get my bladder full, bent over a lot to flash my piss stained panties and sat on a bar stool flashing them at anyone who was looking. I undid my blouse a bit so my bra was peaking out as I was going to be the golden shower girl. After about an hour I really needed to piss, so I said to a bloke next to me - "I'm going to have a piss, do you want to watch?" "Of course I fucking do" he said and headed for the ladies. "Come back" I said " I'll be doing it here in my knickers and boots - just pull my skirt up, you can give me a feel if you like" He pulled my skirt up and I was busting, Iet a drop go, just enough to soak my crotch and his eager hand. Then I let the lot go. Streams of yellow piss ran into my knickers, soaking them and then down the inside of my legs into my boots.

I loved it and everyone was staring. "Oh dear" I shouted "My boots aren't full yet, who's going to help? and yes, if you want to piss all over my tits I'd love it. Almost at once two guys with enormous cocks were squirting piss into my boots like fire hoses, whilst another guy pulled my knickers down a bit and started pissing in them. Then I saw a couple of women take off their shoes, and a pair of cowboy boots, put them between their legs and piss through their knickers to fill them up, then they came and poured it into my thigh boots and when I looked down I could see piss puddling in them right to the tops

"Not enough room" a big guy said "Wait" I said and stepped outside, held my leg up and drained my boot, then the other. "C"mon" I said, "I like it hot and wet" People were coming outside to watch the piss get poured out of my boots and then help fill them again. Soon they were so sodden with pee that they started to collapse down my legs, which I love, I never pull them up. So I went to the gents and said "C'mon guys, hard to miss - I want every inch of my clothes soaked in your pee. By the time I came out my boots were round my ankles and they smelt like a low class lavatory.

" Tell yer what" I said "How's about I wear these to work every day until they're dry - should take about a month, or longer if I go puddle paddling - which I will"

So the following day I got dressed for work. Same piss stained clothes and the piss boots. As they dried, huge stains appeared on the ruined leather to go with the mud stains - with them wrecked like that I never walked around a puddle and the long white socks I wore them with - well they got pretty stained pretty quick. Did I ever piss in them again? - of course -every fucking day!
thecoldplace

Re: The Party

Post by thecoldplace »

Wow, that's amazingly hot, thank you!