Messy Work Heels

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

davestratford1

Messy Work Heels

Post by davestratford1 »

Somebody on Flickr keeps complaining that I don't get any dirt inside shoes. I hope he is happy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
italyanstyle

Re: Messy Work Heels

Post by italyanstyle »

great!
A & A
shadowdragon2007

Post by shadowdragon2007 »

Nice. What happened to them after that?
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

I gave the inside a quick clean, but i'm letting the dirt naturally fall off the leather.
shadowdragon2007

Post by shadowdragon2007 »

Very nice. I am curious. Who is squishing the dirt into the flats? Also I notice a pair of shoes behind the flats on the last photo. What were you planning to do with those?
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

I was squishing the dirt, the shoes in the background were going to be filled with piss again but didn't happen this time.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Far too clean inside
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

Sorry. Im sure a time will come when they get even dirtier. In the meantime I filled these ex cabin crew heels with pee and left them to soak it up. Day 5 now and they are still damp. I was amazed how watertight they are.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Richie

Post by Richie »

davestratford1 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:17 pm Sorry. Im sure a time will come when they get even dirtier. In the meantime I filled these ex cabin crew heels with pee and left them to soak it up. Day 5 now and they are still damp. I was amazed how watertight they are.
Wow, great stuff. I did that too lots of time in the past, pissed I to a pair of flats or pumps and left them soaking until they were dry again, sometimes even refilled them. So hot to see that outside, looks much hotter
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

Very nice!