Kats Crushing Gross Stuff Updates

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

katswornheels

Kats Crushing Gross Stuff Updates

Post by katswornheels »

Hey, I'm Kat from the UK. I stumbled upon the forum recently and wanted to introduce myself.

I regularly get asked to crush nasty stuff, mainly shit.. dog shit / horse shit etc. I made a horse shit walk over crushing clip which is now available on my Onlyfans and more coming soon.

I have an extensive shoe collection of over 200 pairs, including 26 pairs of Louboutins. I've just started to take it bit more seriously recently and intend to start making a lot more muddy, messy and abused shoes, trampling, well worn and candid content for my OnlyFans page. You can find me on Insta (same name as my username), Onlyfans (link below) and All things worn.

I'm going to use this thread for updates of any Gross Stuff crushing clips i make. Please feel free to say hi!

Kat x

Instagram - @katswornheels

https://onlyfans.com/katswornheels

https://www.allthingsworn.com/profile/kats-killer-heels
katswornheels

Re: Kats Crushing Gross Stuff Updates

Post by katswornheels »

Horse shit walk over crushing clip, now on my Onlyfans x
rsz_shit1.jpg
rsz_shit2.jpg
rsz_shit01.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Richie

Post by Richie »

katswornheels wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:59 pm Hey, I'm Kat from the UK. I stumbled upon the forum recently and wanted to introduce myself.

I regularly get asked to crush nasty stuff, mainly shit.. dog shit / horse shit etc. I made a horse shit walk over crushing clip which is now available on my Onlyfans and more coming soon.

I have an extensive shoe collection of over 200 pairs, including 26 pairs of Louboutins. I've just started to take it bit more seriously recently and intend to start making a lot more muddy, messy and abused shoes, trampling, well worn and candid content for my OnlyFans page. You can find me on Insta (same name as my username), Onlyfans (link below) and All things worn.

I'm going to use this thread for updates of any Gross Stuff crushing clips i make. Please feel free to say hi!

Kat x

Instagram - @katswornheels

https://onlyfans.com/katswornheels

https://www.allthingsworn.com/profile/kats-killer-heels
Hi Kat,

welcome here and thanks for your post. I love what you are doing and I’m looking forward to see some sexy Louboutin pigalle or so Kate heels stepping in a big pile of dog shit :-) love to see girls doing stuff like this.

Richie
J4MMY

Post by J4MMY »

That toe cleavage! 😍🤤
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Hi Kat & welcome :)....so shit isn’t really my thing, but how do you feel about squishing stuff inside your heels & boots?? As you would have noticed men love seeing sexy heels getting wet & muddy :)....but how would you feel about strutting around with stuff like banana or Avocado inside your heels??
Would love to see your feet & painted nails :) maybe in your game a can of spaghetti inside some old below the knee high heel boots & watching you walk around in them lol....let’s see if you could keep a straight face as you feel it ooze around Inside your boots with every step 😊
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

Atlas wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:38 pm Hi Kat & welcome :)....so shit isn’t really my thing, but how do you feel about squishing stuff inside your heels & boots?? As you would have noticed men love seeing sexy heels getting wet & muddy :)....but how would you feel about strutting around with stuff like banana or Avocado inside your heels??
Would love to see your feet & painted nails :) maybe in your game a can of spaghetti inside some old below the knee high heel boots & watching you walk around in them lol....let’s see if you could keep a straight face as you feel it ooze around Inside your boots with every step 😊
yes I like your ideas Atlas :-)
The higher the shaft, the better
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Really 😃....fantastic! 😊 maybe you could show us some of your boots? Ankle boots or below the knee :) have you ever had stuff like fruit or cake inside your boots or heels before?? If so would love to hear about it :)....
Jethuang

Post by Jethuang »

It’s really cute, any other videos like this? I want to pay for more
jonno1066

Post by jonno1066 »

Nice. What size shoe do you wear? Do you do any bug/snail crushing?
katswornheels

Post by katswornheels »

@Jonno - Uk6-7, no nothing living but anything else.

@Jethuang - I only take orders through Onlyfans

@Atlas - Done plenty of food crushing under heels, would definitely do some inside in the future