Office Piss Party

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Diogenes

Office Piss Party

Post by Diogenes »

I'd been working at the builder's merchants for a while and my high heel loafers were a mess, they had been muddy and regularly wet from too deep puddles, but when I started pissing in them it wasn't long before the inner soles came out leaving a red inner sole and the linings at the side started to split and tear. They fell off my heels at virtually every step but I'd decided to wear them until they dropped to bits which was a way off. They also had a little trim around the top of the back which had partially come off making them like sling backs!

Then Ann started. On day one she turned up in a pair of black stilettos that looked at least two sizes too big as they were like mules and her heel came right out at every step and you could see the lining which had been white and was now covered in black stains from her wet tights. "I love your shoes" I said - "They're great aren't they?" she said. Then she whispered " They get quite wet and stained when I get them wet, in the bath and in puddles, but usually when I piss in them!" She took one off and handed it to me, it was really dirty and old and it stank amazing. "I love the smell" I said. "You should try my boots" she replied "I couldn't wear them to work because they stink of piss so much"

"How did you get into it?" I said. "When I was at school I was really horny all the time and I'd let my boyfriend do anything - the first time he took me up the arse was fantastic and all I wanted was more and more. Anyway, we were walking home one night, I was wearing high heel loafers and white knee socks, suddenly in a quiet spot he asked me to take one of my shoes off and give it to him. When I did he turned his back on me with the shoe and then gave it back to me - It was full of golden liquid. You pissed in my shoe! I said - put it on he said so I put it down and slipped my foot in. Hot piss squirted out and my feet were in a lovely warm bath. Do the other I said, kicking it off ( it landed in a muddy puddle and started to fill up) He picked it up, gave it back to me, still with dirty water in it and said 'do it yourself' My knickers were already drenched but I couldn't resist, I took the show and pissed through my knickers into it and put it on. It felt amaazing. This will wreck your shoes soon so enjoy it he said, and don't wash your socks. Men love to see women heel popping with white socks with yellow heels. I tried that - slipping my yellow heel out on the bus - I was sure one bloke looked at it and started having a wank, I almost gave him a shoe and said jiz in that but I didn'... I loved it and we pissed in my shoes nearly every day, soon the inner soles came loose and started to stick out of the sides until he ripped them out. In the summer we went to the seaside - by that stage I was just pissing my knickers and tights into them. They stank so much he said we needed to give them a clean so I walked in the sea in them for over an hour. It was great, people stared and I loved that too. When they dried they had white stains all over them and when people commented I just said it was my boyfriend pissing on them..."

I told Ann about me and my love of pissing my shoes. "I need the loo" she said, "Coming?" when we got there she stepped out of one of her filthy shoes, handed it to me and said "Fill it up" I put it between my legs and pissed through my sodden knickers into it. "In future you'll have to wear it and piss your tights as well - we're going to be the piss sisters - you know what? I might even wear my stinky pull on boots with the piss stained linings to work..." I couldn't wait.
nico0071998

Re: Office Piss Party

Post by nico0071998 »

Mmmh I want to see pics
buff004

Post by buff004 »

nico0071998 wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:53 am Mmmh I want to see pics
Me too! :D
thecoldplace

Post by thecoldplace »

Fabulous storu Diogenes, thank you! The piss filled shoes and school socks bit is my favourite, stained piss and cum soaked socks are my favourite!