Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Composting and other fun...

Post by italianboots »

........guess what I did to her other boot while she wasnt watching........... :shock: :o
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=italianboots post_id=1146383 time=1643671500 user_id=2803]
........guess what I did to her other boot while she wasnt watching........... :shock: :o
[/quote]

So started fairly tame.....she was strutting round being a cock tease in her one boot (full of flies and cum) and strappy sandal....hadn't noticed a thing when she put her boot on....although I thought I noticed a quizzical look as her barefoot slipped into it??.... :D

........so I took my time and managed to sneak the same treatment into her other boot when the coast was clear................
Last edited by italianboots on Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=italianboots post_id=1146846 time=1643914094 user_id=2803]
[/quote]

So started fairly tame.....she was strutting round being a cock tease in her one boot (full of flies and cum) and strappy sandal....hadn't noticed a thing when she put her boot on....although I thought I noticed a quizzical look as her barefoot slipped into it??.... :D

........so I took my time and managed to sneak the same treatment into her other boot when the coast was clear................
[/quote]

Then the day after I was checking out the boot she had been wearing..........
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=italianboots post_id=1146853 time=1643915182 user_id=2803]
[quote=italianboots post_id=1146846 time=1643914094 user_id=2803]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Then the day after I was checking out the boot she had been wearing..........
[/quote]

.....then the day after again I was thinking about her strutting round the office being a total cock tease with anyone and everyone in those boots.....maybe wiggling her toes because they are sticky and wondering if I'd done anything to them......making a mental note to complain to me about her sticky boots when she got home etc etc..........and I started getting horny and grabbed them to top them up again (if her boots gonna be sticky.....might as well be REALLY sticky is my theory) hehehe
Last edited by italianboots on Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

That's kinda gross 😆
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Oh wow! Love the pics of inside the boots, personally I'd say that there's not enough but then I always think more is more. Great pics.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Bloody awesome lol.....:)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

:D
Last edited by italianboots on Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

8) JB is being and angel for you Italianboots. And sure you are in heaven with a girlfriend like JB. Thanks for sharing your nasty deeds. But take care not to be kicked out of heaven :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
The higher the shaft, the better
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

:D